**vote**CALLIN OUT PROMINENT**vote**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **vote**CALLIN OUT PROMINENT**vote**

While i'm waitin for 2/3z to drop, i may as well be gettin on with another battle.... u accept Prom?? No beef

RULEZ:

*No bar limit
    *First to 5
    *Voters must be experienced Rhymers.. u know who u r
    *You must explain your vote

I'll drop my verse shortly
    "Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'.. Thats God Damn Right"

oh shit, this should be tight!!!!

be back to give a comment........
    if i can......

peace
    The lyrically lost!!

Comment

MY Verse

Callin out a dominent MC to annihilate/Got Prominent on my *lunch* menu, so I'ma have to violate/Coz ya rhymez are so *low* that they can't elevate/ and even wit ma mind-state, a verse like this you couldn't reincarnate/ My rhymez shine coz my saliva spits wax/I'm dishin out spontaneous heart attacks and rippin out ya thorax/ Make ya grill collapse, the only thing *prominent* is ya dick/ I'm makin myself *ill* coz these rhymez are so sick/ I'ma slit ya gut while ya asleep in bed/ then you'll wake up with a matress *stickier* than a Marcel Lee thread/ Its like ya diggin ya way to hell, coz ur gettin in too deep/ You couldn't gimme two sets of hotlines, if u *skidded* in ya 4x4 jeep/ even weak would be a compliment to your style/ but a better description would be amuzingly-volitile/ I check ya verse and *grin*, then almost die of laughter/ like an *Anadin Extra*, it releaves my pain a lot faster/ Your defeat ain't no disaster, just coz the only verse gettin votes is mine/ but i read your rhyme and *clocked garbage*, coz it was just a waste of time/ I'm blowin ya rocks off, exploding like a land mine/ even if u called ur verse *UB-Citrus*, it still wouldn't be this sub-lime// (sublime)

Waitin for Prom

LaTeRz

Comment

Challenge not accepted.Yo,u need to ask tha person before u drop first du.lmfao............................
        "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

haha
          I NOW DO NOT GIVE A FUCK

Comment

haha... I win..

Originally Posted By Prominant
            Challenge not accepted.Yo,u need to ask tha person before u drop first du.lmfao............................
            If ur not gonna respond, I'm just gonna take the victory. Hahaha.. Verse too strong for ya??? If u were any sort of man.. you'd get droppin a verse.. don't fear a loss Prom

Laterz

Comment

yo prom cant u handle bein beaten damn get ur head out of ur ass and realise u aint all that
              VOTE = phat
              VOTE = phat
              VOTE = phat

oh look 3-0 phat
              well done dawg

Comment

Sory buddy.U called me out,and i never accepted tha challenge.So there is no victory for u.Dont Bullshit.
                "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

Comment

i agree with PROMINANT on this one, if the challenger doesnt accept the challenge, then it never happened...its VOID

peace
                  The lyrically lost!!

Comment

Prominant you are a FUCKIN BITCH... I've never met anyone on here who had turned down a challenege. Ur a fuckin punk-ass pre-schooler. U read my verse and fuckin shit in your diper. What are you.. 15 or somethin..have u ever even kissed a girl yet u lil Bitch.. ur a fuckin pussy. I'm callin you out, but u r too scared to accept. BITCH!!!!!

Everyone on this borad accepts challenges.. ur a fuckin Biatch.. this victory is mine. U cryin.. I can't believe your runnin away from this. Anyone who calls u a good MC is fucked up man... BITCH

Comment

Personally, I think prominant is a lil fucking girl, a lil bitch IMin me talking shit, yo prominant mutha fucka if i could stick my hand threw this comp id strangle u motha fucka, u just a lil girl man a fucking girl!!
                      wins: mccoulbomb, freestyla122 TWICE, the invincible, Sweet H

losses: too many lol

Comment

LMFAO, if you could only reach through the computer huh?
                        Peace 5 and 92, you're missed.

Comment

hey Prom...

i took it a bit easier in this verse, coz its the only type u respond to..

I came to your house/as quiet as a mouse/ killed ya fathers spouse/ and left my DNA on her blouse/ hid my gun in a blueberry bun/ then hid in ya basement with my baseball bat/ turned around my And 1 hat and killed your cat//

maybe u can handle that verse eh Prom??? hahaha.. chicken shit
                          Last edited by Ian; 08-25-2001, 10:55 AM.

Comment

YO Dj Phat

Yo I think this whole shit is gay...i mean not to be butten in or nothin but Prominant nevr accepted your challenge! You clearly asked him and he said no! I mean it makes perfect sense to me.
                            NO beef or nothin but that was his answer.

ONE
                            I Hope You Got Yourself A Gun

7-4
                            Wins
                            Assasin912(3-0)
                            IllZebra(3-0)
                            shit spitter(3-0)
                            Johnny Blazez(3-1)
                            Xeroxl(3-0)*good battle*

Losses
                            Peel Junkie
                            AK47
                            goodson
                            sikotik( rematch in the future)

The Mercenary
                            *****z Pay Me To Kill!!

Comment

Originally Posted by DJ-Scidazals
                              Yo I think this whole shit is gay...i mean not to be butten in or nothin but Prominant nevr accepted your challenge! You clearly asked him and he said no! I mean it makes perfect sense to me.
                              NO beef or nothin but that was his answer.
                              Yo DJ, it may make sense to you, coz u ain't the one who put the dam verse out. Would you have accepted the challenge?? This section of the board, believe it or not, is the Battle area. I'm sure that means u battle. When u get to a status where u are considered a good MC, u will get ppl callin u out. U don't sissy out when u read how hot the verse is that u gotta battle. Prominant is a baby. This battle is mine. Everyone on here knows it, well, except for the haters.. ahem. I'm surprised i ain't got no support from more ppl actually. U'd all act like this if u dropped a verse that u worked hard on, and the battle wasn't accepted. I have never seen a battle turned down before.. its not like he's a newbie... just a girl

I have to ask myself... would he have accepted if he hadn't read my verse first?? I think so....

Laterz

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Smilert, 07-14-2020, 10:51 AM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Hellconjuror  
                              Started by tryketopremiere, Today, 05:25 AM
                              0 responses