Female Tournament Rd1:ShAdy D12 DiVa *vs.* MrsShady

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Tournament Rd1:ShAdy D12 DiVa *vs.* MrsShady

ight. 20 min. 30.max,bars. 1 verse each. ShAdy D12 DiVa will be dropping first. HoLLa.......................
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

My Verse

Cool no beef aight?

MrsShady go find *NSync and start teenybopping them/ don't come on this site with a name jocking Em/ talking like you gonna someday marry him/ I think your just a little bit too young for Slim/ 13 years old on here talking shit, did your mama sign your permission slip?/ aw shit forget being with Slim, if he's a pimp then I'm gonna be his bitch/ Yeah that's right Slim would take me, I'll be the one experiencing the real Shady/ Unlike you I'd be driving him crazy, have him forgetting his rhymes and calling me baby/ while you outside your school with a sign that says "date me!"/ or "rape me!" cuz you're just a slut/ I'll bet you've seen 17 more nuts/ than me when I had a bag of Planters packed in my lunch/ A bunch of your type I see everyday outside/ the TRL studios but I guess you're worldwide/ seeing as you coming from London right?/ you belong in junior high this board ain't no place for your hype/ you're posting on here like you're a real MC/ but you're time in this tourny ends with me/ Let's go I think its time for me to show/ you're bitch ass what it means to flow/ But no you don't want advice, even when someone's trying to be nice/ I've seen you all pissed cuz you thought you were dissed/ You weren't dissed peeps were helping you improve your shit/ You haven't seen a real dis until tonight/ Cuz when I get on the mic everything gets quiet/ A moment of silence with closed eyelids/ Remembering the victims of my lyrical violence/ And tonight's vigil is dedicated to you, cuz this battle openly showed the truth/ It's sad when I kill someone still early in youth/ I silenced you like I hit the mute/ But hey I had a good time, it's was a bit wild/ It's not everyday I get to battle a child

Comment

Uppin for MrsShady's verse.
      "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

Still uppin for MrsShady's verse.

Comment

plzz dnt laugh!!!

u dissin me wit MY name? u mus b kiddin rite?!/
          shady d12 diva?? ill b kept here all nite!/
          where shall i start? ok with the age issue/
          ur wot 16?im 13 and dissin u!/
          and "d12 diva" dat aint oringinal is it?/
          wot makes u think slim wil fall 4 u ur historic./
          come up here postin like ur big shit/
          I aint all dat wen it comes to rappin ill admit it/
          but at least wen i freestyle i dnt take longer then 5 MININUTES/
          wen it comes to rappin u know ILL win the battle/
          u belong in the feild eatiin grass wit the cattle/
          my words will pick u up from ur FAT ass/
          and beat u up wit a rotten baseball bat/
          u better start praying on ur knees to god/
          cos u nuttin to me but a slog/
          u heard me a SLOG,a tramp a trek wateva u wnt to call it/
          ill stab u in the face,watch u bleed then throw u in a pit/
          u jus a slut does it run in the family?/
          cos i saw ur mama givin head all da the in cali/
          now its over my disses to u are overly mild/
          like u said"its not every day i get to battle a child"/

hehe dats my longest!! please dnt take offence to ANYTHING ive said i was a BIG JOKE!!
          *~CHINK GIRL FO LIFE!*~

http://sugadolls.homestead.com/files/sci21.gif

http://www.angelfire.com/pa4/cooldoll/images/sil33.gif

SPANK MEH!

[color= red] GO ON, I DARE YA![/color]

wheres ma Mr. Right?

Comment

iight,my vote goes to ShAdy D12 DiVA.She had better wordplay,metaphors and her rhymin scheme used half sentences to rhyme to gether.she had some really god punchlines like these:

or "rape me!" cuz you're just a slut/ I'll bet you've seen 17 more nuts/ than me when I had a bag of Planters packed in my lunch/

talking like you gonna someday marry him/ I think your just a little bit too young for Slim/ 13 years old on here talking shit, did your mama sign your permission slip?/

Vote = ShAdy D12 DiVa

Comment

uppin for more judges to vote.

Comment

My god....this wuz good. Lemme get to the point. Im not quoting lines or anything. I think this wuz a good battle....2 different styles. I believe that Shady Diva hit harder than Mrs.Shady. It wuz constant hitting from her. Mrs.Shady....put in a good effort..but i believe Shady Diva came out on top.

VOTE=Shady D12 Diva
                Rhyme & Reason
                Follow me on Twitter: @Eyerone
                #classreunionmuzik
                Check out my newest freestyle: Eyerone "Can't Tell Me Nothin" http://bln.kr/14VV/

Comment

Both of u were pretty good (much better than I could ever do).

My Vote=Shady D12 Diva

Her rhymes were were more harsh than her opponent and she definitly hit harder. Mrs. Shady, my advice for u would be to have more confidence.
                  ...Oops, I lied hehe^^^

R.I.P Aaliyah
                  We will always love and miss you, girl. You were truly an inspiration to all of us!

I'm single *wink**wink*

Comment

well that concludes this battle.ShAdy D12 DiVa wins.

ShAdy D12 DiVa progresses to round 2.

Comment

HAHAHA I KNEW ILL LOSE!! N E WAZ MUCH CONGRATS TO YOU SHADY D12 DIVA!!
                      *~CHINK GIRL FO LIFE!*~

http://sugadolls.homestead.com/files/sci21.gif

http://www.angelfire.com/pa4/cooldoll/images/sil33.gif

SPANK MEH!

[color= red] GO ON, I DARE YA![/color]

wheres ma Mr. Right?

Comment

Thanx MrsShady, good battle.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS