Female Tournament Rd1: Sweet H *vs.* 12Hazyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Tournament Rd1: Sweet H *vs.* 12Hazyd

iight. 20 bar 30 bar min. max.1 verse each.Sweet H will be dropping her verse first,and 12hazyd will follow.Good luck.
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Just remember..Virginia's for Haters

drop your verses people.
    "Ive seen it all,did it all.......most of yall will pop for a minute..spit a sentence,then the game will get rid of yall" - Nas

"Im tired of you new jacks...im tired of *****z sayin they bout to blow,unless you a girl,i dont care if you bout to do that" - Royce Da 5'9''

"A few hot shells outta tha chrome,will leave you there,wit a funny smell,like gun powder cologne" - Jadakiss

"Ive been poppin,held true to my fort....im like bin laden,im bout to change the whole view of New york" - Joe Budden

"Im NBC,News time,blastin 8's..keep ya cool before you lose like....half ya face..run in ya house,cover ya mouth with maskin tape...let my chick strap on a dick,his ass get raped...everybody gotta die,why procrastinate?? you get put in a casket,for makin trashy tapes" - Cassidy

"if i pass you bass,and u spend my gravy?? then i ask for my papes,and you pretend you crazy?? i put 10 in ya AV,and pretend you payed me...leave you stuffed in a dumpster...like brenda's baby" - Cassidy

Comment

lol

c'mon?
      I NOW DO NOT GIVE A FUCK

Comment

yo 12hazyd,go ahead and drop yurs first if u want (pleeese)

Comment

iight go read mine and losts battle then vote .....pleeese!!!!!!
          I NOW DO NOT GIVE A FUCK

Comment

ok i will drop but i gotta find some thing to diss her bout aight

peace
            I NOW DO NOT GIVE A FUCK

Comment

uppin
              ...Oops, I lied hehe^^^

R.I.P Aaliyah
              We will always love and miss you, girl. You were truly an inspiration to all of us!

I'm single *wink**wink*

Comment

COME ON Sweet H,u got 2 fuckin days before i D.Q. your ass.DROP ALREADY.

Comment

1 Day left....................................

Comment

Yo 12Hazyd,u drop first and if Sweet H doe not respond in 5 days,u win.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Zavylon
                    New Release Member
                    Zavylon
                    New Release Member
                    Zavylon
                    New Release Member