Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **vote**DJ Phat Vs the invincible**vote**

Originally Posted by the invincible
    by the way...... DJ PHAT, if yu wanna battle someone so much, battle me.........post it.......i wont NO-SHOW
    here it is then. Prominant is still running scared and Two thirds & Cad03 are yet to drop, so I might as well get on with a battle against u man.

First to 5
    Experienced Voters/Rhymerz ONLY!!
    No Bar limit
    Bring it (please)

OK.. thread dropped... I'ma drop my verse later
    "Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'.. Thats God Damn Right"

Iím sicker than the thought of *autopsying* your own mother/ I got Ďvinces pre-writ in one hand, and Prominants torso in the other/ walkin around *spineless* with drained brain fluid leavin ya mindless/ verbally spittin *random* thoughts, answering ya questions with a blind guess/ caught ya pluggin ya *vaginas*, spittin late coz of ya period pains/ reading my verse while slittin ya veins, and *diguisin* the blood on ya carpet as tomato ketchup stains/ I canít complain, I *BEEF* so much that I turn you vegetarian/ try spittin this shit, with *two hits*, gets you higher than an airborne Rastafarian/ Call a librarian, coz this verse is makin *too much noise*/ ya *salavatin* so much when you read this verse, that your tongue dries and you lose ya voice/ its like its hypnotizing, ya under my control like a zombie/ Iíd still be untouchable if the *entire planet* put its hands on me/ lyrically u canít beat me, thatís nonsense/ Iím commitin lyrical massacre, murdering ya every word and uppin my sentence/ from 5Ė10, I got *impatient* virtues, made me stay out too late and break midnight curfews/ shot up Invinces school and *abused youths* with 18 ounce pool cues/ ya style is bruised coz Iíve beaten it so bad/ its whacker than a Prominent, 2/3z & Cad03 collab/ Iíll bite at ya esophagus, and *strum* ya vocal cords like a guitar/ ya like that fat guy from D12, coz ya lyrics are Bizarre/ have I gone too far? Hell no, I ainít even started/ I thought Invince dropped some hot shit, but nah, he just farted/ I canít *feel* your style, and I spat blind so I canít see/ I think you posted in *invisible mode*, and took your own name too literally/ cover your ears when u read this, coz it attacks you visually/ Cum out on *top of you* in this battle, like I dropped in the missionary//

Holla
    Last edited by Ian; 08-26-2001, 08:54 AM.

Comment

whoa!!!! this popped outta nowhere.....lol

gimme a few.......then i will post..

pz
      playformore.org , One Year Millionaire Blog

Comment

lets do this....

** ahem....listen **

djphat ?only way u finding yur fuccin 'INSIDE-TALENT', is if yu 'IN-VINCE'/
        i be rippin yu SICCER, than u raping yur TWIN-SIS, in more than 1 INSTANCE/
        i got an 'IN-TRES' in rapping, thas why in 1...2...3, my words start to INFEST/
        u whacker den MISTRESS, but i wanted to battle u, 2 see if yull pass this LIL-TEST/

** son, watch out **

DJ PHAT, u got somethin 2 CONFESS-AT-ALL? yur rhymes, make mine look like COLESTEROL/
        im up to my 'vertical-limit', i get to top, cut rope, and leave the REST-TO-FALL/
        battling me is like being on 'WHOwants2beAmillionaire' exept, yu got no FRIEND-to-CALL/
        yur gay, givin HEAD-n-ALL, damn, fuq TYLENOL, yu fuccin go and take MEN-EN-OL/(sound it out)
        u like a WOMAN, ya flow is goin DOWNWORDS,like MENSTRUAL,u aint rhymin,u sayin NOUNS & WORDS/
        maybe EVENTUAL-COMEBACKS, only if i see YUR-bitch-AGAIN, and **** <---- guess, its a verb?/
        bastard, yur OBSURD, im like a BIRD, i 'drop-shit', comin at yah so fast, ya NEVER-HEARD/
        writin with a 'TURD' , is the only time yu 'write-yur-shit', id know, im the 'X-PERT'/
        like 'TIMALAND' ima 'BEAT' this PRICK,but not without some 'STABS' & a few 'KICKS'/
        yu claimin YU-'SICC', why am I the one who 'VOMITS', when i see yu suck a FEW-DICKS?/
        when bitches come to yur house, yu think they give yu HEAD...................YOU-WISH!/
        i got a better FLOW then 'FLOW'ERS, yu JEWISH-FAG, do yu smell it?.......call me TULIPS/

** haha! run **

son, i be RIPpin-OFF-yur-SKIN, cause like HOT-WOMEN in strip clubs, yur A-PEELING/
        throwin yu thru DA-CEILING, is the only way yur thru-the-roof, REVEILING/
        the truth, cos now people think yur SANTA-CLAUS, exept yu dont give toys, yur STEALING/
        im WEILDING knifes and guns, to finish you OFF.......then give sidenotes & MEANINGS/

sidenotes : dont take a brainiac to know what my stuff means....

pz

Comment

UPPIN 4 VOTEZ

Experienced rhymerz/ voterz only!!

Newbie votes will not be counted

Comment

ummmm....

VOTES?

Comment

UP THE FUCK UP

This is whack as FUCK ya'll

Drop some dam votez!!

hey invince.. u like Street Fighter eh!! how fucked up is this votin process man...?

Comment

i cannot vote, this battle was to ill and to close to judge

Comment

ok, hitting off with my vote then. Both of the rhyming styles were roughly the same, with variation from any one pattern, but invincible took it i think for the rhyming cause he used more syllables with each of his. The flow of both was about equal i thought, niether of them being that far above the other.
                  from Phat i loved the line:
                  ya like that fat guy from D12, coz ya lyrics are Bizarre
                  made me laugh at that one. Also liked:
                  I thought Invince dropped some hot shit, but nah, he just farted
                  not exactly gangster rap or anything, i mean i farted? but hell, some good ideas behind that one. also liked the line:
                  I canít complain, I *BEEF* so much that I turn you vegetarian
                  not very origional, i mean im sure someone must have done it somewhere before, but i liked it and it made me laugh.

from invince i liked:
                  djphat ?only way u finding yur fuccin 'INSIDE-TALENT', is if yu 'IN-VINCE'/
                  liked that one, the idea (i wont explain, if someone doesnt understand they deserve to be shot). Also liked the line:
                  DJ PHAT, u got somethin 2 CONFESS-AT-ALL? yur rhymes, make mine look like COLESTEROL
                  loved the play. Not stating to obvious, but like colesterol is caused by like a fat build up in the veins, so i loved that one. Was a play on phats name too. another line was:
                  writin with a 'TURD' , is the only time yu 'write-yur-shit', id know, im the 'X-PERT'/
                  writting with a turd bit i didnt tihnk was very origional, not as good as some of the other clever lines, a lot of other peeps could have thought of it, but the X-pert was a dig at how phats been going on about the tag team with X-plicit i think? i liked that if it was, it was subtle.

ok, both rhymes were good, and ive explained what i thought, but my vote has to go to invince cause his word play was that extra bit special and his rhyming was above phats. No beefs or anything
                  peace

Comment

UPPIN 4 mo votez

DJ Phat = 0
                    the invincible = 1

Comment

oh dam the votes are takin forever....i been gone all day...lol

1-0 INVINCE i guess...

UPPIN

Comment

invince was okay but this battle was pretty much garbage
                        Girls leave your naked pics and phone numbers in my PM box...

Guys don't hate me because I'm everything you want to be...

Let me school you... - Royce the 5'9" and me

Comment

Don't spam my fuckin thread dude.... what battle u reading? coz this was hot as hell.. u fuckin newbie

Comment

lmao i could rip you wit like 2 lines but i'm not even gonna battle a newbie like you if you gonna challenge me
                            Girls leave your naked pics and phone numbers in my PM box...

Guys don't hate me because I'm everything you want to be...

Let me school you... - Royce the 5'9" and me

Comment

Oh my god this was very hard to judge..both of you spat some great lines. I was about to close the thread and not vote cause it was so damn tough, but I didn't.

Both of you were great but DJ Phat really had some lines in there that made me laugh out loud, a fierce competition but DJ phat had a slight edge cause he spat lines like:

/ Cum out on *top of you* in this battle, like I dropped in the missionary//
                              I canít complain, I *BEEF* so much that I turn you vegetarian
                              I'm convinced future MC's are sending robots back in time
                              as we speak to kill my mother before I'm born

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Smilert, Yesterday, 03:50 PM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post tkaxec
                              by tkaxec