Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sikotik
    replied
    aiyo no probs peel, i dont like to hold MANY grudges, but me n crizazy, were cool, hes my dawg, we came at the same time and battlin sumone of equal strength has helped me a lot, props to crizazy, thx to peel, and respect to everyone else whos helped me, espcially Drug Money, you took my ass in altho i was new, sp mad props to Eggnoj, X-TAXY and Sween.

Peace Yall

Leave a comment:

• Peel Junkee
    replied
    yo sikotik madd props on coming back after the loss and stating thx for voting and props to crizazy and shit..........most battlers dont give their opponent that much respect after they are defeated.......u gained my respect.........cant wait to see the 3rd battle. this is almost like a Sween Dogg vs. Peel Junkee grudge cept that your third battle will actually decide who's better (kinda like my 2nd battle), hahaha LMAO.............

Leave a comment:

• sikotik
    replied
    aight good battle crizazy, much respect, ill be ready for nxt time, thanks for voting yall, appreciated

Pz

Leave a comment:

• goodson
    replied
    i'll battle u crizazy.

set up the thread and drop if u want

Leave a comment:

• CriZazy
    replied
    ayo

thanks for da votes and da comments.....much luv!

Sikotic we tied up 1-1 in our battlez.....we will have another one aight man..........not for awhile thou, i wanna battle some other peeps.........peace playa

HOLLA

Leave a comment:

• swampgremlin
    replied
    damn that flow backwards shit was off the hook man your verse was hot as hell at some points u ripped it for sure.

vote=crizazy

Leave a comment:

• j gravy
    replied
    i like ya disses sikotik.but i thought crizazy flowed better also that write my rhyme backwards thing was funny.both had good rhymes.
    vote=crizazy.

Leave a comment:

• DJ-Scidazals
    replied
    Voter

vote=CriZazy
    reason= well ok both of yall are my boys and there is no beef in this vote but CriZazy fuckin ripped you. I mean his shit was to damn hot like this line=munipulate your meager mind,and watch u crumble like *******s/
    i could rip yo verses even if i !sdrawkcab sdrow ym etorw/(translation=wrote my words backwards..lol)

I mean damn, that was some hot thinkin skills right there.
    But both of yall keep up the good work. seriously.

well thats my vote, eitheir love it or hate it.

Leave a comment:

• sikotik
    replied
    uppin for votes

Leave a comment:

• Peel Junkee
    replied
    vote=crizazy

i just think that it was all around a better verse, the flow wasn't maybe on par with sikotik (maybe, way close) but you got him in everything else, better wordplay more complex words, yada yada yada..........

nice lines here

u not a "ill emcee",your just a wannabe, aka fake/
    like "Ricki Lake" ur all "talk" and no "show",easy to break!/

Leave a comment:

• CriZazy
    replied
    UPPIN VOTES

IF U READ DA BATTLE PLEASE VOTE...........

Leave a comment:

• sikotik
    replied
    aight, so much for dropin tonight, its 4:30am, ah well, here goes......

im ready to feel your steal, and yo pre-writes, ima use my steel and yo be burned //
    me and my pro-deuce will leave you bleeding, yo need to be reconfirmed //
    turn up at yo confirmation, leave yo guts over the priest, maybe youll ave learned //
    and turned, forsaken, cus yo cudnt clock bitches if yo was a stopwatch, to be adjurned //
    the right of life needs to be earned, yo need to dub-ble yo tracks, for minimum sale //
    cus wen i wield my weapon, which happens to be words, ima bring a verbal gail //
    yo death be recieved in the mail, using poison ink, to throw trackers off the rail //
    yo be pail, cus drug money be rippin tha boards, yo challenge us yo ass will fail //
    Sikotik, X-TACY, Eggnoj And Sween, be rippin so hard yo language be clean //
    yo startin out on scrabble, we be playing tha mind games, cus we da ultimate team //
    all yo verses transparent, win-dows cus we always beat ya, yo be coolin off, busting cream //
    my names sikotiK wid a capital K, the rules to obey, there is no c, yo shit cums fo free //

soz bout da wackness. as i said, 4:30am, no excuse tho, i shud ave waited till morning, UPPIN FOR VOTES

Leave a comment:

• CriZazy
    replied
    UPPIN

uppin for Sikotic to drop his verse............tic toc tic toc

holla
    Last edited by CriZazy; 08-31-2001, 07:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• sikotik
    replied
    aiyo ive just woken and i ave work soon so ill drop later, and i PM'd kid technic yesterday before you posted anything in the little l thread so i challenged him before you, but hey, no beef, no pusying out, ill drop lata

Peace

Leave a comment:

• CriZazy
    started a topic *VOTE* Sikotic vs CriZazy *VOTE*

*VOTE* Sikotic vs CriZazy *VOTE*

ayo u asked for dis battle and told me not to "PUSSY OUT", so Sikotic dont "pussy out".............good luck
    first to 3
    barz 10-15
    no dick rydin/blah blah

let me raise my lyrical steez,passed 100 "degrees",now the anatomy of " Sikotik " is burnt well above the kneez/
    leavin' two bloody stumps,this faggot ***** got "jumped",my skills "out-weigh" u so much that they call me "Professor Klump"/(The Nutty professor)
    just stick yo "butt" in a "blender",cause u rhymin' "half-assed"/
    i spit "first" but wit ur weak verse,i still get the "last" laugh/
    munipulate your meager mind,and watch u crumble like *******s/
    i could rip yo verses even if i !sdrawkcab sdrow ym etorw/(translation=wrote my words backwards..lol)
    u've been waitin,procrastinatin this battle wit bitchin babble/
    now its time for me to bury yo body 6 feet in gravel/
    we both in the "Hall of Fame",but we far from the "same",u just a "bitch" switch your name to "Ms. Sikotic", cuz dat should be ur name!/
    u not a "ill emcee",your just a wannabe, aka fake/
    like "Ricki Lake" ur all "talk" and no "show",easy to break!/
    give me 12 bars,and watch my "Sylabal's" stretch it,perfect it,now "Ms. Sikoticíz" has been verbally di-sected

no beef..........yall plzzzz vote on dis battle......uppin Sikotics verse

holla

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by lillybillye, Today, 12:11 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post lillybillye  
Started by maxgrowplusuk, 03-03-2021, 11:43 PM