• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid Technic Vs Norel

aight 15 bars
    and all the regular rulers what eva those are
    1 round or more i dont know what yall be doin here

this child abuse, how my first battle im gonna go and beat this kid/
    the way you getting jerked and fucked hard just go and switch ya name to dik/
    get ya brain to split, get ya dame to spit, cuz if she swallow my bodily toxins its a shame she'll have to R.I.P./
    spit responsibly, think before you recite the way your flows GET DRUNK you need a DESIGNATED WRITER/
    DECIMATE THESE FIGHTERS, cuz you couldnt SPARK new thoughts if you got REINCARNATED INTA LIGHTERS/
    hit you wit perfect game now you bitching im too real like D. Almonte/
    not even ya crews presence could bridge tha gap w/o tha use of a ponte/
    you reached ya peak like dante/
    courting ya ass to this arena wit a subpoena, blinding ya inna retina cuz theres no way you coulda SEEN THIS COMING/
    stop frontin, the only time you FLOW WELL FROM THE TOP is when ya clogged up SINK IS RUNNING/
    stick you like a magnet soon as you seen me in the bracket stuffing the ballots was the sole way you was winning this, faggot/
    cuz you couldnt even HIT ME UP by visiting my webpage on BLACKPLANET/
    wouldnt get signed on ya guest book,hit you wit left hooks, i fear life and love hell,thas why i even got death shook/
    i sun ni99az so bright, i cast a shadow on the battle/
    now dont brag cuz you weaker than a nelly ludacris collabo

^^^^^^^^you the one that challeged me........where you at kid??

Comment

fuck, forgot about it, ill get to work,

Comment

aiyyo aiyyo

you actin like you discovered stupid, you stunned and dumb-founded//
        one man and i got you surrounded, this battle isnt a circle, you cant get a round-it//
        boring stamped on everyword of your verse, while mine has what stamped on it?, astonding//
        I am bringin more punch Lines than comics and all u can do is marvel//
        you couldn’t roll wit me, even if yer verses were imprinted in marbels//
        Leave you mesmerized with ya eyes all lazy. Ya ass must be crazy to go to war with me//
        I drop bombs in threes till your psalms all-cease with a crease in ya peace like Nagasaki//
        verbal artilary, going for your weak meta4's and punchline's, to leave your final command to flee//
        Ventilate-ventricles with ice-picks-and-shit; slice-pricks with Bics till youre Dickless.//
        Lose-stiffness like ya best-friend was impotence, resemblence to the rest of your business.//
        Mathematics-and-physics blend for symmetry. Im simply the best in the rap-game.//
        Youre a rap-shame. Dick, you rap-lame, get a cap in-ya-ass from a mack-flame//
        you don't have game, even though you came from game-FAQS.com//
        i was programmed to win, while your spittin overlyused punch's from other battles saved on your cd-rom//
        untitled win by me of coarse like those nukes labeled and owned by military genuis sadam//

first to 3 votes

side note, he came form GAMEFAQS.COM
        thats why i used it

Comment

both hot emcees.. i like norel, he's new but brings a fresh style. i know technic and his shit is hot everytime he spits. i like the metaphors in use in technic's as well as the rhyme scheme. norel used a tight vocab and a mix of previous skillz, i know he has done this before, you can't jus pick up battling and spit like that which leads me to believe it may be pre written, not beefing or accusing, jus sayin..

vote = kid technic

welcome to the boards norel, good luck in other battles, btw, i'm yeroc, nice to see ya here.
          ------------------------------------
          "He Who Makes a Beast Out of Himself, Gets Rid of the Pain of Being a Man."
          ------------------------------------

Comment

ayo

aight this is why im votin......first thing Norel, i liked your verse it was tight.....u came weak at tha start then came hard towards the middle and endin....but Kid.....spit hard all thou the battle, i liked this line

you couldn’t roll wit me, even if yer verses were imprinted in marbel

vote= Kid Technic

holla
            Battle Record

~8-4~

Comment

whoa son prewritten! anyway i dont know if im gon be in here much i just came to battle kid over here like he requested, but you never know. yo lets get the voting up to 5, 3 is too low

kid 1
              norel 0

Comment

yea seriously norel
                you are seriously tight as fuck man
                i lost my first battle and now look at my record, jus start calling peeps out and youll win cause i honestly didnt think i had enugh to beat younwhen i saw your verse, but luckly my head jumped in gear
                its 2-0,fine we will go to 5 vote's

Comment

my fault 2-0, somebody voted while i was posting

Comment

This one was HELLA close, I was really feelin both verses, had some nice rhymes and some good punches... when I read Norel's verse I figured he would win, but after readin Kid Technic's I was torn between the 2... but I think Kid Technic edged this 1 out, really close tho

Vote = KiD TeChNiC
                    My breath is disastrous
                    And I'll bet cash at the bottom of your style is my name next to an asterisk

Comment

vote = KiD TeChNiC

Norel, not the typical newbie shit there.. i was... well... impressed. Good word play....
                      spit responsibly, think before you recite the way your flows GET DRUNK you need a DESIGNATED WRITER/
                      DECIMATE THESE FIGHTERS, cuz you couldnt SPARK new thoughts if you got REINCARNATED INTA LIGHTERS/
                      KT came with his usual funny ass punches...
                      I am bringin more punch Lines than comics and all u can do is marvel//
                      you couldn’t roll wit me, even if yer verses were imprinted in marbels//

Ventilate-ventricles with ice-picks-and-shit; slice-pricks with Bics till youre Dickless.//
                      Lose-stiffness like ya best-friend was impotence, resemblence to the rest of your business.//
                      I thought KT's verse had better punches, and flowed into each bar a bit better. he just edged my vote.....

HoLLa
                      "Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin'.. Thats God Damn Right"

Comment

i know u dont need my vote, since this ones over but.....

.... damn i just gotta say kid technic definatley won. i loved all that internal rhyming, and these have 2 be the best lines out of it all in my opinion:
                        nice
                        if i had a dick i know u'd be riding it

Comment

Voting....

Norel;

"stick you like a magnet soon as you seen me in the bracket stuffing the ballots was the sole way you was winning this, faggot/
                          cuz you couldnt even HIT ME UP by visiting my webpage on BLACKPLANET/"

Kid Technic;

"Ventilate-ventricles with ice-picks-and-shit; slice-pricks with Bics till youre Dickless.//
                          Lose-stiffness like ya best-friend was impotence, resemblence to the rest of your business.//"

There the best lines from both mc's in my opinion, Norel's verse was tite as fuck for a first battle on the site, i liked his use of metaphors and his flow was smooth and slides well with his wordplay so it'd b easy to spit....

Kid Technic edged this battle due to the fact that he used DOPE meta's and the lines ive highlighted as the best ive seen him spit on the site...

Vote - Kid Technic

PeAcE...

Comment

oops

sorry, didn't see the changing from 1st to 3 to 1st to 5, so i guess my vote was the last one

i think ur verse was good 2 norel, i just didn't bother explaining in the last one, didn't think i needed to. kid techniks was more filled with clever lines and as i said b4, i loved the internal rhyming.

5-0 ko to kid technic, even tho i can see that ssp has posted after mine, 5-0. nice battle.
                            if i had a dick i know u'd be riding it

Comment

good battle daWG, keep itup, [email protected]~KiD TeChNiC

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by foufikam, Today, 01:11 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post foufikam  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Yesterday, 11:25 PM