fuck this,$$drug money...$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck this,$$drug money...$$

fuck it man sikotik is all u do pick an da muthafuckin newbies?

i challenge all y'all,to a battle, 10 bars for each of ya, and 40 for me.... works out eh?
    I DON'T GIVE A FUCK I DONT GIVE A FUCK I DONT GIVE A FUCK

Hollow Pointz - Any muthafuckas who wanna step up an' face me,step up muthafucka an' get cut down like chainsaw through tree,y'all wanna fuck with me?,I JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK!!!!

http//:www.mrgreenfinger.com

Eminem-If you diss me n' I respond the beef is on,but if I help you sell one record an' I see you at a show
    I'll strip you naked

Eminem-Scytzophrenia!How many of ya got it?how many muthafuckers can say they're psychotic?

Tupac-I got ya ass in my sights *****,die tonight,we screamin'"WESTSIDE FA' LIFE!"

Tupac - I see no changes, I wake up in the morning an' I ask myself,is life worth living should I blast myself?

Ja Rule-See this game we all playin'? We all playin tah lose...

::=========Da Different Species=========::
    =====KK~420 a.k.a Klown Killah=====
    =====Hollow Pointz a.k.a DA LYRICAL GLOCK=====

~#~#~FaGgOtS LiSt~#~#~
    1- Sween Dogg - SisQo wannabe"can I live?" no fuck u die very slowly now

2-sikotik-pisses me off cos of that thread where he mumbled some shit an' didn't back it up

3-razazal or wotever - faggot fuckhead fag
    -any one else who wants tah step up

God Bless The Dead-
    Tupac Amaru Shakur-2Pac
    Aaliyah Haughton-Aaliyah
    Christopher Wallace-Notorious B.I.G
    Christopher Rios-Big Punisher
    Eric Wright-Eazy muthafuckin E
    R.I.P

hit me up on MSN at - [email protected]

13th September is coming soon....be prepared....

dont look to the future,the present is important,if the present ceases to exist,the future will never come around

WINS
    Still waiting

Losses
    xeroxl(3-0)-whupped my ass(I was so bad I even voted for him)
    deluxx skillz(3-0)-he raped me but I think he's gay and/or uses prewritten material ..... joke
    sikotik-(3-0) some say it was a good battle-I say it was a conspiracy ......joke again,but the beef is still on , according to him I'M THE HATER HAHA!

damn fuck dickfaces

I AINT PATIENT DICKFACES! ONE OF Y'ALL BETTA REPLY!

Hollow Pointz - Any muthafuckas who wanna step up an' face me,step up muthafucka an' get cut down like chainsaw through tree,y'all wanna fuck with me?,I JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK!!!!

Eminem-If you diss me n' I respond the beef is on,but if I help you sell one record an' I see you at a show
    I'll strip you naked

Eminem-Scytzophrenia!How many of ya got it?how many muthafuckers can say they're psychotic?

Tupac-I got ya ass in my sights *****,die tonight,we screamin'"WESTSIDE FA' LIFE!"

Tupac - I see no changes, I wake up in the morning an' I ask myself,is life worth living should I blast myself?

~#~#~FaGgOtS LiSt~#~#~

2-sikotik-pisses me off cos of that thread where he mumbled some shit an' didn't back it up

God Bless The Dead-
    Tupac Amaru Shakur-2Pac
    Aaliyah Haughton-Aaliyah
    R.I.P

dont look to the future,the present is important,if the present ceases to exist,the future will never come around

WINS
    Still waiting

Losses
    deluxx skillz(3-0)-he raped me but I think he's gay and/or uses prewritten material ..... joke
    sikotik-(3-0) some say it was a good battle-I say it was a conspiracy ......joke again,but the beef is still on , according to him I'M THE HATER HAHA!

Comment

What tha fuck is yo problem BITCH!!
      .: Ruban Bates :.
      --------------------------------------
      (BattlE RecorD - 25/12)

Comment

fuck sake aint u guessed? y'all drug money are my problem,specially sikotik,fuckin faggot.

I'll strip you naked

~#~#~FaGgOtS LiSt~#~#~

God Bless The Dead-
        Tupac Amaru Shakur-2Pac
        Aaliyah Haughton-Aaliyah
        R.I.P

WINS
        Still waiting

Losses

Comment

Y tha fuck r we all yo problem BITCH!! PEACE
          (BattlE RecorD - 25/12)

Comment

lmao im a fuckin newbie just about as well hollow points, hey x-tacy, dont worry bout this bitch, just do a 2 minute 10 bar freestyle and let this bitch write out a whole page or suming, but i aint gonna write shit until u tell me what i did to any fuckin newbies

Pz

Comment

Yo sik this peep be a fuckin trip!! what his problem?? SHIT!!

PEACE
              (BattlE RecorD - 25/12)

Comment

lmao

aight here u go mutha fucka

hollow im gonna squash u, like a nut in a *nut-********
                here we go again, another professial *Fudge-packer*
                u cant fuck with me, im tha lyrical god *hacker*
                hack u up, worst tha tree comin face to face with an *axe*
                u better start pre-writein in yr trusty *filer-fax*
                coz there aint konw way u cud take a *bite*
                even if i was a big-mac, or mike tyson, u still wud'nt put up a good *fight*
                ur as good to me as a choclate fire guard, or a lighter, that does'nt *light*
                so b4 u cum up thinkin yr another cat, tryin to act *superiour*
                take my advise and shove ur rap career, in to reverse *gear*
                Only a few of us left

Comment

heh...a day late...SisQo

yo bitch u remind me of that itty bitty muthafucka SisQo//
                  ur stupid rhymes and whacked out Punchlines you actin like this is a disco//
                  now remember this aint no freestyle battle all you faggots gettin killed wit ya mouths open//
                  ur sittin in ya corner , cryin , prayin , an' secretly hopin'//
                  you dont wanna get blasted by me,cos u know u dont gonna trust me dopey//
                  if u was weed i'd smoke u ass so bad it'd be like Mars Attacks//
                  but ur rhymes are pre written or weighed out an' wack//
                  u think ur crew are animals//
                  but remember that petrol is flammable//
                  i'ma pour t'all ova ya crew an' blaze it up,i guess ur jus plain outta luck//
                  so stop actin big,takin on Razeal u think yo big,but dont front, u dirty muthafuck//
                  or i'll take ya nutsac wrap it round da track,fuck sake u need to get put right for gettin claps//
                  i jus wanna know a couple more tings,then i move on an' go//
                  were ya born like dat or do have a crush on SisQo?//

I'll strip you naked

~#~#~FaGgOtS LiSt~#~#~

God Bless The Dead-
                  Tupac Amaru Shakur-2Pac
                  Aaliyah Haughton-Aaliyah
                  R.I.P

WINS
                  Still waiting

Losses

Comment

fuck it man sikotik is all u do pick an da muthafuckin newbies?

uhhh....this aint none of my biznezz, but, u are a newbie
                    Elite Tournament 2 Champion
                    like 110-19 or some shit
                    blah blah blah and all that other shit we used to put in our sigs lol
                    [insert net crew banner here]

Comment

ur a fag Hollow

heh...a day late...SisQo
                      sween posts multiple times daily and he hasnt posted in like 4 days til today so obviously he hasnt been on you dumbass. why you callin people out that can beat you cuz frankly your not that good..and dont even try to step up and battle me cuz im way above you and i think everyone would know the outcome.so if you do just prepare to get laughed instead of a battle.quit talkin shit. key word of advice if you wanna get some respect. shit talkin is ok if theres a fuckin purpose but its peeps like you and NJThug, Marcel Lee, to name a few that talk shit more than they should. so stfu and battle someone who you might be able to take, like some bitch that registered today............

Comment

underworld i know

i know i'm a newbie underworld...er thats why i said it....

and junkee,keep da fuck outta dis,it's between me an' dem,so fuck u u itty bitty faggot muthafuck

I'll strip you naked

~#~#~FaGgOtS LiSt~#~#~

God Bless The Dead-
                        Tupac Amaru Shakur-2Pac
                        Aaliyah Haughton-Aaliyah
                        R.I.P

WINS
                        Still waiting

Losses

Comment

heh...can i live....

hey sween,when u typed that up wot was u lissenin to? did it happen tah be Can I Live by SisQo?
                          cos if ya sing ur little itty bitty rhyme to the tune ah' can i live it fits almost perfectly-fuckin pop groupy faggot

I'll strip you naked

~#~#~FaGgOtS LiSt~#~#~

God Bless The Dead-
                          Tupac Amaru Shakur-2Pac
                          Aaliyah Haughton-Aaliyah
                          R.I.P

WINS
                          Still waiting

Losses

Comment

to that itty bitty faggot Hollow Pointz

WINS
                            Still Waiting
                            hahaha nuff said bitch...................

Comment

itty bitty faggot is my word,an; the still waitn' = joke

yeah theres an itty bitty thing i have-a sense of humor,obviously u dont ,itty bitty faggot fuck,i aint gone challenge ya though,cos i know u'd rape me,but when i get around 350-500 posts an' over 7 wins i'll kick ur balls u faggot

I'll strip you naked

~#~#~FaGgOtS LiSt~#~#~

God Bless The Dead-
                              Tupac Amaru Shakur-2Pac
                              Aaliyah Haughton-Aaliyah
                              R.I.P

WINS
                              Still waiting

Losses

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by pdmhuqwdghko, Today, 01:45 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post pdmhuqwdghko  
                              Started by Deborahlanker, 10-31-2020, 07:43 AM