Soldier VS Emc-x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soldier VS Emc-x

Systematically, shatter Emc-x kranium cavity, leaving your vocal cords tied and your bones crushed jus for trying to battling me<><>
    These battle tactics must b incurred cause it's the standard reprocution for saying wanna abttle?… u winning this war is more absurd then Elvis CITINGS<><>
    Cause when I come thru- I come wit straight vengeance, how dare u say I battle me on your response message<><>
    Now u really started something cause ima leave u into 8 split SECTIONS, spit words so hard that when you read this you get lacerated through your MODEM CONNECTION<><>
    Rip ur face off jus to show u the REFLECTION… im so ill that when i spit you can;t add up to this AMOUNT you weak ass shit doesn't even COUNT<><>
    Beating u so badly on D-12 they report this battle to AOL and cancels my ACCOUNT<><>
    But fuck that I'll beat u on and off the internet, as I burn u wit kinetic powers distributed from my massive intellect<><>
    intersect your battle verse, and insert into your brain 3 gigaherts , a dsl modem and a Pentium 4 CHIP, and u still couldn't DOWNLOAD THE MENTAL PICTURES I DEPICT <><>
    try to and a massive malfunction will subdue your BRAIN, do research on how to avoid this epidemic on emcx is a fag, thats the DOMAIN NAME<><>
    ripping your mainframe to shreds, as I embed "REDRUM" on your forehead<><>((redrum = murder backwards its from the shinning))
    leaving your WEAK ASS wit NO-CLASS as I rip his Tonz ass to a poor SCROUNGE, tells me his verse will be done by today…hmmm, todays friday same day as power 106 late night show LYRIST LOUNGE<><>((GET THAT NOTEPAD READY HAHAA))
    when I speak hurricane warning towers sound, after this lose in battle u become more irate, then eight, anorexics gaining weight<><>
    I rip out your chest plate and let your 700 pound mate, crush your shoulders till your head decapitates<><>
    Strangle you wit my verse cause its as long as the U.S.'s unemployment rate<><>
    After your face has turned into an iridescent display, release you from clutches of my verse and watch your hand eye coordination delay<><>…
    As I remain inhumane, still beating your ass whether half dead or not, cause ima still attack with more MARVELS then
    JUGGERNAUT<><>((marvel comic character))

Man wtf are u doing why didnt u post this battle on Name vs. name battle board???

WTF????????
    Post this shit on Name Vs. Name then I'll spit

Later
    Emc-x
    ]+*My lyrical Destruction is like an I.V full of THC set out to kill like H.I.V// *+
    +~SHADY DISCIPLE~+
    +Internet battlen Record+
    Wins++53
    Losses++23
    Ko's++27

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Smilert, 09-20-2020, 03:47 PM