ight its 1-0 to emma n grave

personals against jam will stand in tha voting

so votes must be in cats

no dr,bs,hate or crew votes

3-0 ko
    4-1 tko
    or first to 5 wins

GRAVEDIGGERS VERSE...

your 2's mind is like a corridor~dark~damp and full of confusion~me and Da59 come with the remedy's that'll crush all your illusions//
    on my own you 2 i could lift~i'll use puncheslines to put you's on ya backs with a blow that's swift~i shoot the gift~leave ya both a corpse cold 'n' stiff//
    cause you and your hommie made a blunder~me and the Da59 are putting these wack netcee's straight under~you didn't see us coming like that *****r stevie wonder//

---------------------------------------------------

EMMADA59's VERSE...

Uh oh, Skatz has got ya in a real 'jam' now - pitting yall against us in the first round?
    I'll get grave to hop right to it n put yall 6 feet down, coz thats tha only way youll get 'underground'*

I'm surprised yall were allowed in a rookie tourney - isnt that a bit advanced 4 u?
    And the only 'rough' thing about u Britz is yall skills, but hey, at least ur in the right crew**

Take this as a blessing in disguise, now yall wont have to search on google for any more good shit***
    But even so, ur futures lookin 'Grave' because you still couldnt win if it was tupac yall bit

*-underground = buried.. underground artist type thing. sayin they aint even gud enfu 4 that
    **-british ruffnecks is their crew
    ***-sayin they has 2 bite to find any decent lines

Grim P's verse

grave, as cold as ya ho (emmada59) looks, both o' ya flows sucked/*
    and emma, only half o' ya names yours, you've been exposed as the boards crook/*
    when u have a gd flow, ur flow is cold, and in her pics she looks cold, like a zombie, so even though she looks cold she dont spit cold flows
    "she said some shit about us biting, when half her names bitten off u kno who"

being faced with you geeks, i couldnt be more pleased with/*
    we wanna go far in this tourney, and you two looked the weakest/
    "emma said it was bad tht we got put up against her n grave"

grave is likely to disperse, when i drive through with this hearse/
    you two are perfect together, cos emma looks as lifeless as her verse/*
    "gravedigger works with the dead, if u've seen her pics she looks dead, and her verse was crap"

Skatz's verse:

ight chek.....

Oh shit, i see i gotta come IN at tha last minit n WIN ma own tournEY/
    coz i got you 2 sussed already, i know your wurst fear n thats goin against ME/
    altho i know ma boy P dont need no help winnin this shit but tha rules 2v2/
    neway thats unuf bout us so now its time to talk about U/
    hmmmm giv me a min, not that i aint got nutin to say, jus wonderin where to BEGIN/
    u shudnt have even botherd to sign up, let alone chek IN but u went furtha u spat thinkin u cud WIN?/
    i mean shit "dead and bureyd" n "emmada rank SWINE" wat u think ur doin goin up gainst me n MINE/
    jesusthis bitch is ugly, ugly as SIN, this zombie lookin bitch actualy think she can WIN/
    so thats it rapped up tha damage is DONE coz u know we got this WON/
    n grave if "life is an animated form of death" u better get set coz u bout to become DRAWN/

"Tha Original United Killa"

BIG up T & T fo tha sik avy

uppin some votes

Comment

yeah c'mon y'all vote
      So u think ur untouchable

Comment

yow we STILL uppin fo votes shit!!!!

Comment

uppin for votes
          NBA

^^ Official Unactive Member

Comment

still uppin yall

Comment

come on ppl,i'm sure i've voted in almost every rookies battle at least once,vote on this fairly please..upping.....
              "Life Is A Form Of Annimated Death"

Battles/ 39
              Wins/ 30
              Ko's/ 22
              Loses/ 9

Comment

uppin
                NBA

Comment

"ur flow is cold, and in her pics she looks cold, like a zombie, so even though she looks cold she dont spit cold flows"

what the fuck? doesnt even make sense.....and isn't it good that she doesn't spit cold flows?

Comment

yo if its alright with take two (cause hes the leader) and the rest of green apples, I'd like to call out BR...what does the rest of GA think?

Comment

aight not the best but...

GRAVEDIGGERS VERSE...

your 2's mind is like a corridor~dark~damp and full of confusion~me and Da59 come with the remedy's that'll crush all your illusions//

^^^^^
                      Nice start with the punch, decent flow

on my own you 2 i could lift~i'll use puncheslines to put you's on ya backs with a blow that's swift~i shoot the gift~leave ya both a corpse cold 'n' stiff//

^^^^^^
                      decent but stretched out its more like 3 lines crammed into 2 so you lose the flow

cause you and your hommie made a blunder~me and the Da59 are putting these wack netcee's straight under~you didn't see us coming like that *****r stevie wonder//

^^^^
                      decent but again stretched for 2 lines

---------------------------------------------------

EMMADA59's VERSE...

Uh oh, Skatz has got ya in a real 'jam' now - pitting yall against us in the first round?
                      I'll get grave to hop right to it n put yall 6 feet down, coz thats tha only way youll get 'underground'*

^^^^^
                      very good but stretched out need to lose useless words that fuck up flow like the 2nd line could be this “Grave’ll put yall 6 feet down, coz thats tha only way ya 'underground'* just something like that you don’t need to really say “ill get” but you really don’t need “hop right to it”
                      but very good though sorta like a personal/punch

I'm surprised yall were allowed in a rookie tourney - isnt that a bit advanced 4 u?
                      And the only 'rough' thing about u Britz is yall skills, but hey, at least ur in the right crew**

^^^^^^
                      weres the punch? Callin someone a brit and then there crew is brit doesn’t make it a punch/diss/personal

Take this as a blessing in disguise, now yall wont have to search on google for any more good shit***
                      But even so, ur futures lookin 'Grave' because you still couldnt win if it was tupac yall bit

^^^^
                      Good concept saying they steal lines, good flow too, but the rhyme was weak

*-underground = buried.. underground artist type thing. sayin they aint even gud enfu 4 that
                      **-british ruffnecks is their crew
                      ***-sayin they has 2 bite to find any decent lines

^^^^
                      Ok I got criticised and had this go against me in the past don’t bother explaining your lines if people don’t understand them. You should be able to write it so they can understand and if you write something understandable like your stealing peoples lines thing then, if the person doesn’t understand that there a dumb ass and shouldn’t bother voting

Don’t take any of it to heart just constructive criticism so you can get better

Grim P's verse

grave, as cold as ya ho (emmada59) looks, both o' ya flows sucked/*
                      and emma, only half o' ya names yours, you've been exposed as the boards crook/*
                      when u have a gd flow, ur flow is cold, and in her pics she looks cold, like a zombie, so even though she looks cold she dont spit cold flows
                      "she said some shit about us biting, when half her names bitten off u kno who"

^^^^^^
                      rhyme was extremely weak, good concept, good flow, nice’ish and like I said for emma I am going to say something a little different for you, if you really have to explain the lines don’t explain it after the bar your just fucking yourself

being faced with you geeks, i couldnt be more pleased with/*
                      we wanna go far in this tourney, and you two looked the weakest/
                      "emma said it was bad tht we got put up against her n grave"

^^^^^
                      weak rhyme again, weak bar to be honest its diss, I can understand what you mean and what you wanted out of the bar but its just a diss, well if you can call it a punch or a personal it’s a very weak one at that but punches and personals is what wins battles

grave is likely to disperse, when i drive through with this hearse/
                      you two are perfect together, cos emma looks as lifeless as her verse/*
                      "gravedigger works with the dead, if u've seen her pics she looks dead, and her verse was crap"

^^^^
                      ok good concept good punch abit of personal in it aswell, this is what you want all your lines to be like
                      but something I will criticise here tho is the explanation its pretty weak to say someones verse is crap in your explanation of a bar just to get an extra one over

Skatz's verse:

ight chek.....

Oh shit, i see i gotta come IN at tha last minit n WIN ma own tournEY/
                      coz i got you 2 sussed already, i know your wurst fear n thats goin against ME/

^^^^
                      ok giving yourself respect in a bar and then not throwing a punch is just about the worst type of line you can use

altho i know ma boy P dont need no help winnin this shit but tha rules 2v2/
                      neway thats unuf bout us so now its time to talk about U/

^^^^
                      waste of a bar this is the kind of thing you do to take the piss when your up against someone real weak, your just blabbering bout crap

hmmmm giv me a min, not that i aint got nutin to say, jus wonderin where to BEGIN/
                      u shudnt have even botherd to sign up, let alone chek IN but u went furtha u spat thinkin u cud WIN?/

^^^^^
                      good flow good concept but there is no punch there is nothing which makes me go “ouch”

i mean shit "dead and bureyd" n "emmada rank SWINE" wat u think ur doin goin up gainst me n MINE/
                      jesusthis bitch is ugly, ugly as SIN, this zombie lookin bitch actualy think she can WIN/

^^^^^
                      good flow but weak diss, your going one way in your line and then you’ve gone back and said something you did in the bar before this, saying stuff about “thinking you can win?”

so thats it rapped up tha damage is DONE coz u know we got this WON/
                      n grave if "life is an animated form of death" u better get set coz u bout to become DRAWN/

^^^^
                      decent but theres was too much focus on winning and how much they didn’t have a chance of winning in your verse dude
                      and how come you have 5 bars and everyone else has 3 what were the rules? (just asking)

final thoughts and vote

just speaking my mind people and the truth so don’t take it to heart use it to make ya next raps better

punches = grave & emma
                      personal = grim p & skatz
                      multi = grave & emma
                      flow = grim p & skatz
                      vocabulary =grave & emma
                      overall enjoyment = grave & emma

final vote = grave & emma
                      Last edited by rapgame; 10-24-2004, 04:35 AM.
                      tHe VeRbAl MaRiNe

Rapgame

*I LIVE TO DISS*

"Take these words home and think it through or the next rhyme I write might be about you"

United Killa'z

Comment

I was thinkin maybe me and grave digger vs skatz and Grim P??

I wanna try and battle along side all my crew, which i aint done yet....and I reckon we could take these busta's....oh yeah, and why is deetwelve in our crew if he doesn't even battle?

Comment

nice, thanks man, i really appreciate that you put alotta thought into that, thanks 2-0
                          NBA

Comment

you and GD got this emma

Comment

Originally posted by Emmada59
                              nice, thanks man, i really appreciate that you put alotta thought into that, thanks 2-0
                              no problem I havent been on the rap scene for a long time now, so thought I'd try to look into depth to get the old the mind going again
                              tHe VeRbAl MaRiNe

Rapgame

*I LIVE TO DISS*

"Take these words home and think it through or the next rhyme I write might be about you"

United Killa'z

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by virgiehuff, Today, 01:38 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post virgiehuff