Flow:
    Multi's:
    Personals:
    Punchlines:
    Wordplay:
    Creativity:
    Enjoyment:
    Vote:

Due: whenever your ready just don't let it take too long...I'm pretty busy so I don't know when I'll be posying...maybe today..I dunno...you can already post, it doesn't really matter because we aren't aloud to recycle anyways.

Good luck

Edit: Ohyeah and if you;re voting I would really appreciate it if you vote bar by bar and also give feedback at the same time...you know...

I'll Drop Today Sometime G/L Man
    *Free Agent*
    26(Won)-4(Loss)-20(KO)

*Last Яooked*
    John_420
    **Ultimate Rookie Tourney Champ**

Comment

Announcement:Check...Check Check...Umm This Is A Warning

'Dust'ing Them 'Cock Fields' With 'Mountain 'Deu' I Lower Tha Kill Count'
      Even If A Glass Was Completly Empty It'd Be Higher Than Your Skill Amout*

Bound To Choke This Kid Is Coming Out Of A Highmleck, Oh Nevermind It's Nijemen(WTF?!)
      Avy Got Baned Since He Was Showing The Celebration Of His Penis When He Finds It**

Now Come On Now Dusti No Need For Prophanity Come On Wipe Em' Eyes
      Don't Be To Mad Because Your Initials Stand For Your Fuckin' Bra Size(DD)***

Putting A Price On Your Head Like Hat's That Are Diamond Plated And Faded
      Who Knows Ressurect Could Of Been The Iceing On The Rap Cake...But Dusti Ate It*x4

Announcement:Killing Spree...With Multies...Check In Please...

Dusti-Heavily Bout-To-Fall, Like A Bouncy-Ball And Stop At The Rooked At My-Walls
      Funny,Can't Level-Me Ya 'Tatoo's-Crawl' Off Like 'Numbers Peeling Off' This 'Book Of-Calls'

Step Up Your Shit Bound To Be-Worse Cuz Your-Verse The Rook Blasts-Past-It With One Chance-Hits
      'IGoAndByeNew-PurseForCatAtMeHomeCountry'How You Expect TO Win With That Accent?*x5

Announcement:Umm...Finish Him Please

So Quick And Duck And Dodge This Attack Like Balls Heading Your Way
      And Dusti Calm Down I Aint Talking Bout Men If I Was You Bound to Stay

Even If I Was Named 'Ice Cream Sunday' And You Were 'Cherry' you Still Couldn't Top This
      Just Hit You Up With Sexual Harrasment, We Didn't Need No Trial To SHut Down This Office
      *x4 Ressurect Could Of Been Good...But He Ate It
      *x5 He Said He Has An Accent
      *Free Agent*
      26(Won)-4(Loss)-20(KO)

*Last Яooked*
      John_420

Comment

Damn good spit, but it's Nijmegen and Nijmegen sure doesn't rhyme with finds it :S Also Having a good rack is good right? :P
        I have to go really soon, so I'll probably spit tomorrow or something (Dutch time)

Comment

*belg in het huisje*lol

Nice rap, that's some sharp rhymes, i really like the one with the brasize thing!!!
          My last.fm profile

Comment

Thanks Everyone Uping For Dusti
            *Free Agent*
            26(Won)-4(Loss)-20(KO)

*Last Яooked*
            John_420

Comment

nice spit Rook...hes gona have to pull something good out of his ass..no hate bro
              Ima T.R.A.P.S.T.R
              Got the city on lock, N big shoes on the car

Comment

Dusti-Heavily Bout-To-Fall, Like A Bouncy-Ball And Stop At The Rooked At My-Walls
                Funny,Can't Level-Me Ya 'Tatoo's-Crawl' Off Like 'Numbers Peeling Off' This 'Book Of-Calls'

Step Up Your Shit Bound To Be-Worse Cuz Your-Verse The Rook Blasts-Past-It With One Chance-Hits
                'IGoAndByeNew-PurseForCatAtMeHomeCountry'How You Expect TO Win With That Accent?*x5

them were filled with fillers and way to group words so ur lines arn't so long, nice try but them bars killed ur whole spit. if sumthins too long cut it shorter dont group words, and dont throw in random non sense to try to flow better, that first bar i pasted is 100% garbage man, u can do better than that . so in all words think about what ur writing b4 u throw it together
                Last edited by Ŧ ŁěĜ; 03-28-2005, 01:59 PM.
                vĭŁŞ đvǒĉăŧěş

--{ ŴŃ 20 }-- --{ Ҝө' 16 }-- --{ Łőě 3 }--

ŧ ĶıŁŁ: Jmix (KO)

Comment

Nice spit Rook....cant wait to see hiz responce kid....hollaz

~OneZ~
                  ~TriP 8 pSyChoTic~

<>~B-LoC~<>

>A.E.T Tourny Champion<

>>L.M.S Tourny Champion<<

WiNz~16

LoSeZ~3

Ko'Z~8

LaSt ToMbStOnE eNgRaV'd~ThaBoyUncut-K.O

~BuCCz ArE 4-1 Ho~

Comment

Uping
                    *Free Agent*
                    26(Won)-4(Loss)-20(KO)

*Last Яooked*
                    John_420

Comment

Oh and Boot Leg Shut Up LMAO Those bars werent filled w/ fillers the second one was making fun of his accent ANYWAYS up^
                      *Free Agent*
                      26(Won)-4(Loss)-20(KO)

*Last Яooked*
                      John_420

Comment

Ok I'm sorry I am really fucking tired been a busy day and it's already starting to get late here..so I guess tomorrow...that's a more calm day...
                        So, we writing bars? Ok....

Comment

Ok sorry it took em so long, I really have almost no time.

Ii'mma do it like Kay D here, man I'll just cleave through this rookie//*
                          My hot spit will bake you, I'll brake you and then eat you like a cookie//

I'm like your avy, because I ate too many suspicious cakes, see//**
                          Here it's a legal weed feeding feast, you're justa wannabe vicious -fake- G//***

You're phony I already figured you out, because you have a fake public profile//
                          Man the only similarities between a job and smoking weed is that you basicaly do it daily, so hold now//*4

You're so stubborn and lazy I can't believe your crew took you//
                          Cuz when you had to fill in "fave d12member" you filled in NWA say, what the hell is wrong with you?//*5

Ok, I maybe was a bit late but my name's DustiDue so u could've known that I don't give a fuck bout due's//
                          Now that was a fact about me, now let's do you, and I mean "diss you" I really wasn't talking about the way Deuce does you...//*6

You're a nerd, you only been here a fifth of my time but you already have more posts than mine even with your location combined//*7
                          Now come and say I don't have a life, you'll lie and if your momma finds out your doing that, for sure you gonna whine//

Mini's on top again, with Ressurect behind me and in my sig your loss, my friend//*8
                          I coem hard, I'mma boss that tends to stay straight and sharp till the final end//

You understand that I emant YOUR final end, cuz when I'm done with you, you'll be too embarrased to come back to the board again//
                          So fuck you and Lyrical Militia y'all NOTHING, compared to Ressurect busting it grand//

* Kay D KO'd him some time ago
                          ** In his location he says: Thanks To Lady_Ice For Tha "FUCKING Sick" Avy
                          *** I'm form the Netherlands and weed is legal here, and this was a diss agaionst his "ocupation" and "interests" (chek his public profile)
                          *4 A diss against his "occupation" (chek his public profile)
                          *5 A diss against his "Favorite d12member"
                          *6 DeuceScoundral is his co-leader of Lyrikal Militia
                          *7 He's been here sincer February this year and he has 1222 posts, I've been here since June 2004 and I have 802 posts, his location is 233
                          *8 I used to be MCMiniMan, my current crew is Ressurect.

I didn't think i came super hard, but well, it's been quite awhile and I have too little time..well...
                          Vote for the best!!

Comment

ooooooooo i saw ma name so ama vote due lol nah i'll vote in a bit jus gotta compare da spits

Comment

THA ROOKIE
                              Announcement:Check...Check Check...Umm This Is A Warning
                              'Dust'ing Them 'Cock Fields' With 'Mountain 'Deu' I Lower Tha Kill Count'
                              Even If A Glass Was Completly Empty It'd Be Higher Than Your Skill Amout*
                              GD STARTER FLOW WAS KINDA OFF
                              Bound To Choke This Kid Is Coming Out Of A Highmleck, Oh Nevermind It's Nijemen(WTF?!)
                              Avy Got Baned Since He Was Showing The Celebration Of His Penis When He Finds It**
                              FUCKED UP THE PERSONAL BY NOT RHYMING....IT AINT A RAP BATTLE IF U DONT DO SO
                              Now Come On Now Dusti No Need For Prophanity Come On Wipe Em' Eyes
                              Don't Be To Mad Because Your Initials Stand For Your Fuckin' Bra Size(DD)***
                              FLOW=OFF NUTHIN REALLY SPECIAL UR STARTER WAS PROLLY BETTA
                              Putting A Price On Your Head Like Hat's That Are Diamond Plated And Faded
                              Who Knows Ressurect Could Of Been The Iceing On The Rap Cake...But Dusti Ate It*x4
                              IF I WAS DUSTI I WONT FEEL CLOWNED OR DISSED OR N E THING FROM DAT....DUNNO JUS AINT FEELIN IT
                              Announcement:Killing Spree...With Multies...Check In Please...
                              HMM THT DIDNT CUM OUT RITE
                              WEAK PERSONALE PLAIN AND SIMPLE
                              Announcement:Umm...Finish Him Please
                              So Quick And Duck And Dodge This Attack Like Balls Heading Your Way
                              And Dusti Calm Down I Aint Talking Bout Men If I Was You Bound to Stay
                              LOL CHUCKLED BUT U DIDNT DELIVER IT RITE....DUNNO I JUS THOUGHT U CUD BETTA
                              Even If I Was Named 'Ice Cream Sunday' And You Were 'Cherry' you Still Couldn't Top This
                              Just Hit You Up With Sexual Harrasment, We Didn't Need No Trial To SHut Down This Office
                              ERM YE OK NUTTIN SPECIAL
                              *x4 Ressurect Could Of Been Good...But He Ate It
                              *x5 He Said He Has An Accent

DustiDue
                              Ii'mma do it like Kay D here, man I'll just cleave through this rookie//*
                              My hot spit will bake you, I'll brake you and then eat you like a cookie//
                              BLAH THE COOKIE ROOKIE THING IS KINDA PLAYED OUT BUT U PROLLY DONT NO DAT...HIS STARTER WAS BETTA I THINK

I'm like your avy, because I ate too many suspicious cakes, see//**
                              ERM UR PERSONAL EXPLANATION DOESNT GO WIT THIS SO MEH??
                              Here it's a legal weed feeding feast, you're justa wannabe vicious -fake- G//***
                              ERM NOT RLLY HARD..AT LEAST I WUDNT FEEL DISSED

You're phony I already figured you out, because you have a fake public profile//
                              Man the only similarities between a job and smoking weed is that you basicaly do it daily, so hold now//*4
                              ERRRRRRRR WHAH?????

You're so stubborn and lazy I can't believe your crew took you//
                              Cuz when you had to fill in "fave d12member" you filled in NWA say, what the hell is wrong with you?//*5
                              DAMN UR BEST IDEA YET AND U DIDNT HIT IT RIGHT

Ok, I maybe was a bit late but my name's DustiDue so u could've known that I don't give a fuck bout due's//
                              Now that was a fact about me, now let's do you, and I mean "diss you" I really wasn't talking about the way Deuce does you...//*6
                              LOL YE KINDA SLOPPY U DISSED HIM BUT NOT ARTISTICALLY ENUFF

You're a nerd, you only been here a fifth of my time but you already have more posts than mine even with your location combined//*7
                              Now come and say I don't have a life, you'll lie and if your momma finds out your doing that, for sure you gonna whine//
                              DAWG UR KINDA TLKIN NOW NOT RAPPIN TIGHTEN THE SHIT UP

Mini's on top again, with Ressurect behind me and in my sig your loss, my friend//*8
                              I coem hard, I'mma boss that tends to stay straight and sharp till the final end//
                              NUTTIN SPECIAL PROLLY CUDDA DONE BETTA

You understand that I emant YOUR final end, cuz when I'm done with you, you'll be too embarrased to come back to the board again//
                              So fuck you and Lyrical Militia y'all NOTHING, compared to Ressurect busting it grand//
                              RHYME WAS WEAK NOT DAT GD FINISHER EITHER

* Kay D KO'd him some time ago
                              ** In his location he says: Thanks To Lady_Ice For Tha "FUCKING Sick" Avy
                              *** I'm form the Netherlands and weed is legal here, and this was a diss agaionst his "ocupation" and "interests" (chek his public profile)
                              *4 A diss against his "occupation" (chek his public profile)
                              *5 A diss against his "Favorite d12member"
                              *6 DeuceScoundral is his co-leader of Lyrikal Militia
                              *7 He's been here sincer February this year and he has 1222 posts, I've been here since June 2004 and I have 802 posts, his location is 233
                              *8 I used to be MCMiniMan, my current crew is Ressurect.

MY VOTE GOES TO THA ROOKIE HE CAME HARDER....DONT REALLY THINK U NEED ME TO VOTE IN CATS...NUFF SED
                              >KD<

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by hjkrtuitvr, Today, 08:33 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post hjkrtuitvr