Announcing Retirement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcing Retirement

See I didn't wanna have to retire when all these neegas hate me. But it's cool.. Cats may come in here sayin they glad, but I don't give a fuck.

I had retirement from text battling on my mind for about a month. After doing plenty of battles, I realized I was losing my touch. My punches got weaker. I was still able to come up wit some ill shit, but I had to rack my brain to be able to. Something I do not feel like going through these days just to win a battle.

Keep in mind I ain't retiring from rap... My upcoming CD NightMare on Helmz Street will be released in the next few months.

Now for my shout out list... this shit is in order of importance, and if you ain't on here I obviously ain't that close to ya...

SFPlayer - My neega. If I make it, it's because of him lol. He let me in my first crew, and he let me spit some ill shit

CaMuS - AKA AzNSouljah. Yeah, number 2 on my list. Me and you had some good beef back in the day. Alot of shit was thrown at each other, all in my quest to prove that a newbie could beat a veteran lol. And honestly, I'm glad I did beat you last month. It put an end to a good rivalry.

DeuceScoundral - My other neega. Homie is deep, yall cats don't even know. This kid stresses so much, and tells me all about it lol. But for real, you gon make it, you know it, I know it, quit stressin.

Thug Life - Even though you ain't on tha board anymore. You deserve a shout out. You gave me my first loss on the board. So I have you to thank for helping me become better.

ThaLegendaryAK - Another one of those neegas who don't come around here anymore. You tried to close that beef between me and CaMuS a couple times. I can't believe you risked your status on bein a newbie's friend.

M'Fresh - I say it in all of my shout outs, I told you from the first day I saw you here that you were the shit. Your audio is off the fuckin chain, your text is fuckin ill. Too bad all the white cats that get signed suck, like Paul Wall, if labels started signin white cats that were tight, you should be one of the first to get signed.

reKon. - Kon Man. Another one of those neegas that gave me a loss. Then again, that was back when both our shit was wack. lol. You was ill, I don't know what happened lol j/p. I ain't seen ya battle in a while... but keep it real neega.

Dark BLAZE - Had to shout out this dude. Tha only UK neega I seen in a long time that got some mad skill. It'll be a crime if this neega don't make it, cause his shit is blazin through the roof.

Str8UpChillen - History. From leadin a small crew called NBA... To creating a fuckin masterpiece such as Furor. You ill homie. Sure... I was better than you when we was in NBA together lol... but you past that, your shit is tight. Keep it real neega and keep owning bitches.

Sniper113 - Tha only cat I know on this site that actually got fuckin signed. This dude is dope. White rapper from Estonia, he got a weird voice.. lol... but if you listen to his shit you'll like all of it after a little while. His CD is droppin soon... be sure to cop that shit.

Wu4Eva - I really ain't seen you in a while. We had our beef too back when you was CaMuS's little bitch in NBA lol. j/p. I still ain't never seen you spit shit... I do remember you spit against me back in the day but I'm sure that was garbage lol.

Realize - You get arrested or something? Where the fuck are you. lol.

Thanks to all that have ever stood by me in any of this shit. Yall all know who you are. There was a time when Helmz was called one of the best on the rookie board. That time is past. Wit upcoming cats that got skill like Orious, Juelz05, I just don't stand a chance anymore. You could all hate me, but you won't. I may have "retired" a couple times before. But this time, it's for real. It's extremely(99%) doubtful that I will battle in text in here again.

To all my neegas, past and present
    Cheers.

Take care yall.
    download the newest Helmz mixtape...
    http://www.datpiff.com/Helmz_Benefit...l.m182731.html

tweet @ewhitsHelmz

fuck you then...

sad to see you go. Hit me up with that CD.

Comment

shit what bout the dope one =/

nah, retirement is good. i "retired" awhile ago too... but trust, i get battle callouts all the time talkin bout lemme beat you once you come back blah blah.

i just came back to battle/diss a few times before school starts and then its adios to these rap sites.

but be ez, get at me sometime kid, 1.
      sigs cause cancer - a wise man once said

Comment

Yeah Audio is pry ya thing now...Ya know...

Later...
        NBA

3-1

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=156721978

Comment

Damn..its a shame to see you leave

You was one funny ass dude!..lol

G/L wit everythin
          R.I.P. To The G.O.A.T
          Lamont "Big L" Coleman

Comment

DECIBEL

dB

www.soundclick.com/flawlessk

Comment

peace out playa keep it real you and good luck wit your cd
              record for 2006:
              1-0-0

Comment

Last edited by God MC; 08-20-2005, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Helmz
                  reKon. - Kon Man. Another one of those neegas that gave me a loss. Then again, that was back when both our shit was wack. lol. You was ill, I don't know what happened lol j/p. I ain't seen ya battle in a while... but keep it real neega.
                  lool rekon aint a 'neega'
                  DECIBEL

dB

www.soundclick.com/flawlessk

Comment

Originally posted by Helmz
                    See I didn't wanna have to retire when all these neegas hate me. But it's cool.. Cats may come in here sayin they glad, but I don't give a fuck.

I had retirement from text battling on my mind for about a month. After doing plenty of battles, I realized I was losing my touch. My punches got weaker. I was still able to come up wit some ill shit, but I had to rack my brain to be able to. Something I do not feel like going through these days just to win a battle.

Keep in mind I ain't retiring from rap... My upcoming CD NightMare on Helmz Street will be released in the next few months.

Now for my shout out list... this shit is in order of importance, and if you ain't on here I obviously ain't that close to ya...

SFPlayer - My neega. If I make it, it's because of him lol. He let me in my first crew, and he let me spit some ill shit

CaMuS - AKA AzNSouljah. Yeah, number 2 on my list. Me and you had some good beef back in the day. Alot of shit was thrown at each other, all in my quest to prove that a newbie could beat a veteran lol. And honestly, I'm glad I did beat you last month. It put an end to a good rivalry.

DeuceScoundral - My other neega. Homie is deep, yall cats don't even know. This kid stresses so much, and tells me all about it lol. But for real, you gon make it, you know it, I know it, quit stressin.

Thug Life - Even though you ain't on tha board anymore. You deserve a shout out. You gave me my first loss on the board. So I have you to thank for helping me become better.

ThaLegendaryAK - Another one of those neegas who don't come around here anymore. You tried to close that beef between me and CaMuS a couple times. I can't believe you risked your status on bein a newbie's friend.

M'Fresh - I say it in all of my shout outs, I told you from the first day I saw you here that you were the shit. Your audio is off the fuckin chain, your text is fuckin ill. Too bad all the white cats that get signed suck, like Paul Wall, if labels started signin white cats that were tight, you should be one of the first to get signed.

Dark BLAZE - Had to shout out this dude. Tha only UK neega I seen in a long time that got some mad skill. It'll be a crime if this neega don't make it, cause his shit is blazin through the roof.

Str8UpChillen - History. From leadin a small crew called NBA... To creating a fuckin masterpiece such as Furor. You ill homie. Sure... I was better than you when we was in NBA together lol... but you past that, your shit is tight. Keep it real neega and keep owning bitches.

Sniper113 - Tha only cat I know on this site that actually got fuckin signed. This dude is dope. White rapper from Estonia, he got a weird voice.. lol... but if you listen to his shit you'll like all of it after a little while. His CD is droppin soon... be sure to cop that shit.

Wu4Eva - I really ain't seen you in a while. We had our beef too back when you was CaMuS's little bitch in NBA lol. j/p. I still ain't never seen you spit shit... I do remember you spit against me back in the day but I'm sure that was garbage lol.

Realize - You get arrested or something? Where the fuck are you. lol.

Thanks to all that have ever stood by me in any of this shit. Yall all know who you are. There was a time when Helmz was called one of the best on the rookie board. That time is past. Wit upcoming cats that got skill like Orious, Juelz05, I just don't stand a chance anymore. You could all hate me, but you won't. I may have "retired" a couple times before. But this time, it's for real. It's extremely(99%) doubtful that I will battle in text in here again.

To all my neegas, past and present
                    Cheers.

Take care yall.

dawg wtf just keep battling why u take shit serious LOL..

and dawg i didnt ghostwrote for Overdose..dont trip if he rip'ed you..just keep on battling..dont fucking retire cuz cuz of loosing..

..Breath Ez ..

Comment

Helmz, sad to see you go, but ya man, i always had faith in ya, you were like a my prodigy for a lil bit, but you real man, and you best hit me up with that CD, either with MP3's or by sending me that shit, especially since you were ON my last one, ha. But ya man, Text does stress you out, thats why i only do audio now, and once you get a full time job, even that shit is hard to do. But ya man, i want you to hop on a track on my new album, and im gonna get some other cats on it too, watch out for Who is John Blei/Already Plastic droppin this fall with my label Get Off My Back Records...we takin ova! And Helmz, you my boy, keep spittin, keep workin, you'll make somethin out of ya self, cus i remember when you were about to quit the site and shit when you were gettin punk'd by a bunch of cats, then i let you in. Keep it real bro, I'll see ya around, peace
                      Get Off My Back Records CEO
                      BATTLE RECORD 15-1-12ko's

Comment

Anaheim Angels> Rangers lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo ::
                        Last edited by God MC; 08-20-2005, 12:29 AM.

Comment

sfplaya comes out of the blue... lol.... ehh... w/e ur choice is man...
                          BreathEZ

[W:72][L:29][ KO:64]

Comment

Originally posted by God MC
                            Anaheim Angels> Rangers lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo ::
                            lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo...true
                            G/L
                            Last edited by Juelz_05; 08-20-2005, 12:42 AM.
                            LyriKal ReasonS

Comment

ha, ya'll crack me up, Rangers wont suck whenever IM in the big leagues lol. Until then, their gonna be horrible, i wont lie.
                              Get Off My Back Records CEO
                              BATTLE RECORD 15-1-12ko's

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by oneshotc0, Today, 10:04 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post oneshotc0