X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Mizfit_Monstar
    I laugh how everybody says its da net and shit but doesn't put in consideration the feelings of someone whos on the other computer screen. Their be some wierdos out their example that dude they found that was fuckin and murderin kids dude was keepin a diary bout that shit. same type of scenerio you could be havin fun but the other dude could be taking that same bullshit to heart. ya'll say its jus the net but shit is still as real as if you said that shit to his face dudes aint robots on the other screen or cartoons. so basically what i'm sayin is be cool with that shit cuz dudes tops pop real easy. I dont wanna have to show proof.
    What I was saying, was nobody should take it seriously when giving feedback and responding in an ill favored way to his criticism. I understand the net has some crazy ass people, but it's not like Im searching for beef or w/e on here or take anything anyone says seriously enough to get mad. If someone says somethin about me or w/e I just brush my shoulders off and move on. If someone disses me, I respond. Im real about the feedback. If someone rips me, Im like "cool, lemme respond". I aint gonna hate anyone and be like "SHUIT THE FUCK UP LOSER U SUCK I WON". That's just kiddy shit. It's just online to the fact that nobody is threatened and it aint a real beef where you're gonna get fucked up if you're out in the street. Yeah someone might track u down, but shit rarely happens. Cmon now, it's a battle section on a message board, no one should take shit that serious. Everyone here is tryin to elevate or gain advice or feedback. Whether or not it's a diss back and forth, a battle or just a regular drop *(audio or text)*. It's not that seirous.

Leave a comment:

• sfplayer17
    replied
    I used to listen to lauren hill and tap my feet...then the bitch put out a CD that didnt have no beats...

Leave a comment:

• Mizfit_Monstar
    replied
    I laugh how everybody says its da net and shit but doesn't put in consideration the feelings of someone whos on the other computer screen. Their be some wierdos out their example that dude they found that was fuckin and murderin kids dude was keepin a diary bout that shit. same type of scenerio you could be havin fun but the other dude could be taking that same bullshit to heart. ya'll say its jus the net but shit is still as real as if you said that shit to his face dudes aint robots on the other screen or cartoons. so basically what i'm sayin is be cool with that shit cuz dudes tops pop real easy. I dont wanna have to show proof.

Leave a comment:

• 2-SwIfT
    replied
    Can I get some feed on my new track....Feed for Feed...Feel me?

Word to Fitz...
    An I dun have beef wit anyone in BeathEZ I clearly stated when I dropped that audio it whuz for shits and giggles...Period...So shaddup about beefin...Me n AK r cool...So chill tha fuck out...

Leave a comment:

• AK-47Slim
    replied
    ^tru i feel u me and 2-swift aint got beef we made a track together not long ago this is just a response back like always if my crew get dissed feel meh? no real shit its da net lol

EDIT:to fitz

Leave a comment:

• Helmz
    replied
    I'm gonna have to cop a listen to this....

Leave a comment:

• Fitz
    replied
    Yo why are people hatin on 2 swift? Regardless of his audios or anything, he was givin you advice. This is what's half wrong w/ this site, this aint REAL beef at all, so stop gettin all mad when someone offers advice. Everyone on here is tryin to elevate like the next person. I personally haven't checked or followed any of this shit, but when I see someone giving advice to someone, I expect the other side to respect that. It's not that serious, let him give you advice and MAYBE it will work. I've been in beefs locally but usually it's just a lyrical type thing and I recieve alot of advice from people I have dissed back and forth with. I just didn't like X's responding post to 2Swift calling him a faggot or what not. If you don't like his advice, then just say "OK, uppin". That's all. I could see if dude talked madd shit about your drop but he didn't.

Leave a comment:

• AK-47Slim
    replied
    ^no improvement? haha funny guy, anyway dont sleep on dis uppin

Leave a comment:

• Mizfit_Monstar
    replied
    who robs a icecream man the intro was fuckin homo another tip fo x put or hold the mic to the side so you aren't blowing directly into the mic because cheap mics eat that shit up orius SPEAK THE FUCK UP ak ................. work on da flow a lil no a lot i've heard previous shit from you and i dont hear any improvment

Leave a comment:

• 2-SwIfT
    replied
    Ok where did ya get a battle out of my reply haha....
    An to that shit X b speakin' of...Girly voice ha....Druggin' drips get ya throat and vocals all fuck'd...So shut yo mouth on that gurly bullshit..Kid..

Check my new Track...Dun b a dick bout shit...I left repectable feed...So do the same...

People takin' shit to heart and beefin'...Lol...I never meant it to be beef...So wtf is X thinkin'...Lol...Fuck it....It'll b beef I dun care....

Leave a comment:

• John_420
    replied
    good tip on the sock thing..not bad X and O..lol....X-O..

Leave a comment:

• Orious
    replied
    yeah.. ill try to put in more emmossion and rase up the vocals haha fuck it..1

Leave a comment:

• Orious
    replied
    Originally posted by 2-SwIfT
    Ehhh....This whuz alright....Vocals were pretty fucked up like ya flowin wit the mic in ya mouth....An orious and X sounded like they were tryna b quiet er some shit....The only one that caught my attn: whuz AK's.....Orious's verse was more of a diss but his vocals suck'd though.....The intro whuz like WTF lol...Took ya a bit to respond to the one I threw out haha...But I'll drop one back...Just for shits and giggles....It'll b here tommorrow....But overall lyrics were koo....Just vocals fell off...Feel me?

Props.....I'll get chu tomorrow
    Duke it supose to be a diss, ill spit a battle verse in a battle..

Leave a comment:

• Orious
    replied
    Originally posted by AlpHa_OmegA
    Yo I KNOW you workin' witta dynamic. Put a sock on that shit, For real. It'll work slightly as a pop stopper. You cant get that close on a dynamic mic son. The pops made the shit very unbearable to listen to. It wasnt horrible... Orious... heard him come better than that. His delivery was off... lyrics was coo... flow wasnt to bad. But he sounded like he was trying not to wake anyone up.
    lol true..

Leave a comment:

• X2ThaC
    replied
    thanks for feed and tip alpha... ill try that shit next time see if it actually works.. by the way i repped for feed....

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by CrySmile, Today, 12:47 PM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post CrySmile  
Started by Deborahlanker, 10-27-2020, 06:25 AM
3 responses