• Show
Clear All

• SparxxMC
    replied
    lol, they gpt hammered 4-0 at the weekend dawg, lol

Leave a comment:

• Mc Fader
    replied
    Yo i support the sittingbourne under 17's!! LOL only jokin (sittingbourne is where i live)

I support the mighty LIVERPOOL!!!!

cum on the reds!

Leave a comment:

• SparxxMC
    replied
    COME ON UNITED TONITE

Real Madrid vs Manchester United

Glory Glory Man United!!!

(Below is Ruud van Nistelrooy - our key to sucess)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Nekron9Nine
    replied
    LMFAO PORKCHOP. Only Canadiens call it that. Aww man I am not fucking with you though. Sporting is nasty though but I gotta give it to Benfica!! Man I didnt think there was any Portuguese kids in here!! LOL

Leave a comment:

• 2-SwIfTy
    replied
    Football: Philadelphia Eagles And St. Louis Rams...

Soccer: Never Whatch It So Don't Know...

Baseball: Baltimore Orioles And Toronto Blue Jays...

Leave a comment:

• SparxxMC
    replied
    uppin

Leave a comment:

• Da_Culprit
    replied
    Nekron u must be fuckin with me- Im 100% porkchop too killa- SPORTING for me- u know what im talkin about- and i live in t-dot- damn u like my clone or some shit
    holla

Leave a comment:

• SparxxMC
    replied
    aight cool dawgs -
    /\
    |
    |
    |
    U
    P
    P
    I
    N
    |
    |
    /\
    /\
    /\

Leave a comment:

• Nekron9Nine
    replied
    Yo big up to DaCulprit!! Mutha fucking Bruins all the way!!! Im rep the shit out of my Mass teams so:

Hockey: Big BAD Bruins what!!!
    Football: 2002 World Champion PATRIOTS!!! And I hope the Bucs are taking care of our trophy cuz we taking it back next year!!
    Baseball: Even though they kill me every year I always back the BoSox. Best pitcher and shortstop in baseball. Fuck Pussy Jeter and the Yanks.
    Basketball: I hardly ever watch the NBA anymore , but I do root for the Celts. Gotta give it up to the TRUTH.
    and for FUTEBOL: I gotta say PORTUGAL and Benfica!!!! Viva la Portugal!!!!

Also I gotta big up Toronto's teams for my cousins in Brampton. Go Leafs and Jays!!

Leave a comment:

• CatInTheHat
    replied
    ima say my fav hockey team is the leafs..they have a real good shot at the cup this year...i dont like watching baseball or fotball or soccer i just like playin them

Leave a comment:

• Da_Culprit
    replied
    TRy playing hockey for those talkin bout real sports-show me a sport where your allowed to deck a guy right into the boards and then duke it out man to man- oh yeah Raptors fo sho even tho they sucked this year big time-
    BRUINS is my team tho- hockey 4 life- next is the LEAFS tho- either one can win the cup and i'll be happy
    Last edited by Da_Culprit; 04-07-2003, 09:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SparxxMC
    replied
    only cos we dont need all that pussy ass padding, is there anybody under all those clothes?!?! 'Soccer' takes skill, its not just bout throwing a ball as far as you can and catching it, then dancing!!! i cant even understand the rules. someone runs, gets knocked over, then they start all over again?!?!

Leave a comment:

• Narcotic_Python
    replied
    Of course No americans like soccer.....Pussy azz players (It's funny to watch em..The get kicked in the foot, Fall to tha ground Like They've been shot and Grab their Shins Like they Were just Blown off...LOL FUCKIN HILARIOUS!).....Pussy azz scores (1-0 WOW!) lol and then there is the Gay factor...duh...

But anyways Here's Ma Teams

Baseball: Blue Jays...They end up suckin every year after 1993 But I'm still hopin.....oh yea and....T-DOT WUT!!! SHOUTS TO ALL MA DAWGS ROLLIN I THE T-DOT-OH!!!!!!!!

Hockey: I don't watch it like at all...but if I had a favourite it would the Mo-Town Spicy Chicken meat............I mean The redwings

Basketball: Toronto Rapters & LA Lakers (Go Koby Go Koby) Rapters are only there because they ma Hometown Team lol....And did yall see Carter sprain his ankel?....He went down like one em Soccer players...lol...new Career

Football: The Classic Rivalry, Packers and Cowboys....not mch to say but I like watchin em Kick eachothers ass

Aight and I guess thats it.......OH and I remembered on more thing about Soccer players....Have you seen one after they score a goal???....They SCREAM!!!! SPREAD THEIR ARMS LIKE THEY GONNA TAKE FLIGHT!!! THEN RUN AROUND THE FEILD ATER TAKING THEIR SHIRTS OFF!!!! AND HUG EACHOTHER!!!! OH WUT A WONDERFUL SPORT!!!!.....?....Like Come On! Wut have they neer scoed before? (I mean in soccer because it's ovious none of them could EVER get a woman.....and If they did they wouldn't be able to fuck her because they would fall off the bed Scream and grab their dick's like they just did wut Cheddar bob did in 8 Mile)

..........I'm out of material Peace!

Leave a comment:

• Dale
    replied
    Man UTD All da way

Leave a comment:

• SparxxMC
    replied
    aight cheers y'all, seems like no Americans really like 'soccer' - uppin

Leave a comment:

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse