• Tennessee -vs- Tennessee

aiight dogg....str8 up battle no beefs

5-10 Lines
    5 Votes Win
    3 Votes KO
    No Beef or D/R Votes
    Users must have 200 post to vote
    Explain that shit or tha vote dont count
    Go ahead and spit first i wont counter ya okay......

.:The Dynasty:.
    It's Like That Sonny

aight im i drunk or u gonna battle ya self or is there sumone else with ya name?
    Cause all I do is yearn a life without a concern and dream of having a turn to earn money to burn mapping out my strategies to get rich huh My desire is like a scratch that needs to get itched huh -eminem-

Battle Record: 13-2 KO's: 12

WINS:
    sho-gun (KO)
    JE-said-ST (KO)
    Div (KO)
    Brickcity (KO)
    99.999% (KO)
    Sho-gun 'rematch' (KO)
    jerzee head (5-4)
    Priceless One (KO)
    Da Bam (KO)
    MC Dean (KO)
    LHS2006 (KO)
    GangsterGrim (KO)
    JAPUNKA$$ (KO)

Comment

lol Yea Tenn....did't yo mean you VS me lol....not u verse you lol...I'll spit in like 5 mins

Peace!
      EVERYBODY JOIN THE REALM RAP BOARD!!!! CLICK HERE

The Realm

||Implicit||D GreE||Spoken||King of qb||Nautical||BKJ||Jerzee||BklynBotz||Narcotic_Python||Elhada||

A New Day Has Dawned. Along With It Brings, The Realm, The Illest Motherfuckers To Ever Enter The Game...

----------------------------------------------

R.O.C.

A Second Legacy In The Making

CatInTheHat - Capman

//\\
      \\//

Mcjq=K.O.....HAHA I told you you suck

CatInTheHat=K.O...Beefin wit FA...naughty naughty boy...lol
      ^^^^^He asked for a rematch and I won 5-2

~~ALLAH~~=K.O...Don't know why you challenged me....but you lost...

SnAkE_kIlLa!!! = K.O...This Guy made an account just to hate on me....He is SOOOOOOOO WACK! hahaha!
      Shouts!

PROPS: First off Ma Crews: (Life Crew) THA GROUP HOME REPRESENT!!!...(Then ma Net crews) THE REALM!

PROPS:

All of Tha Realm (Luv all yall! lol), Ma Real life freinds ($ilk, lil_patty, Britonic (Triz), Justice321 (Dre), All of the People who were in Freestyle assasinz, All ma Dawgs In LM...And Everyone else Who I haven't beefed wit....Holla!

Comment

FUCK ! NICE SPIT !!!

I won't fight... I won't even complain
        It's gone and it... can't be the same

Dirty Dutchess - It's Over

Comment

lol really?

lol maybe thats it lol

I'll move ma spit

lol

Peace!
          EVERYBODY JOIN THE REALM RAP BOARD!!!! CLICK HERE

The Realm

||Implicit||D GreE||Spoken||King of qb||Nautical||BKJ||Jerzee||BklynBotz||Narcotic_Python||Elhada||

A New Day Has Dawned. Along With It Brings, The Realm, The Illest Motherfuckers To Ever Enter The Game...

R.O.C.

A Second Legacy In The Making

CatInTheHat - Capman

//\\
          \\//

Mcjq=K.O.....HAHA I told you you suck

CatInTheHat=K.O...Beefin wit FA...naughty naughty boy...lol
          ^^^^^He asked for a rematch and I won 5-2

~~ALLAH~~=K.O...Don't know why you challenged me....but you lost...

SnAkE_kIlLa!!! = K.O...This Guy made an account just to hate on me....He is SOOOOOOOO WACK! hahaha!
          Shouts!

PROPS: First off Ma Crews: (Life Crew) THA GROUP HOME REPRESENT!!!...(Then ma Net crews) THE REALM!

PROPS:

All of Tha Realm (Luv all yall! lol), Ma Real life freinds ($ilk, lil_patty, Britonic (Triz), Justice321 (Dre), All of the People who were in Freestyle assasinz, All ma Dawgs In LM...And Everyone else Who I haven't beefed wit....Holla!

Comment

Ten dawg...on the real lol *looks at thread*...we gotta have a talk

Battle Record:25-2 (20 K.O's)

"RIP DA JACKA & BROOKLYN ARE"
            The MGT FIRST EVER TAGTEAM CHAMPIONS

ShouTOutS
            Hw My im I Hv Y Mfcka I Hv Fid

Capital P's Kid Protegee
            CC
            Bro0kLyn

Comment

hhhmmmm...... i think i need more sleep
              LVC BS3

-->Battle Record<--
              Wins: 25 (KOs: 17)

(arguingsm

-->SparxxMC Audio<--

Comment

u confuse me a lot ..............??

Comment

Am I allowed to vote?
                  The Dynasty
                  TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
                  Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                  KOs

Wins
                  Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses
                  TennesseeKOLil MagicianKOPure Playa5-4UrbanAKA5-2DGree5-3Nautical5-3

D12 World Tag Champions
                  TheRealPlatoon! & Tennessee

XxAmandaxX

My love
                  !

v
                  The Dynastyv
                  kttl

VOCAL[color=light blue]EXPERTS[/color]

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Welcome to [NIGHTBREED ENTERTAINMENT] illness only a CLICK away!

Comment

Originally posted by D GreE
                    Platoon...........Slap me in the mouth for that last comment man. FUCK............what's wrong with my faggot ass?

:D
                    The Dynasty
                    TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
                    Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                    KOs

Wins
                    Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                    !

v
                    The Dynastyv
                    kttl

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Comment

Um Halla..... I don't think Urban AKA is a rookie. There's a MAJOR difference in bein' a rookie & a newbie. If Eminem came to this site today, would you call him a rookie cuz he's a newbie? Geez that shit get's on my nerves. Learn the difference man! C'mon!
                      The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                      KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                      !

v
                      The Dynastyv
                      kttl

Comment

FUCK YOU DGREE. I TOLD YOU TO KEEP THAT SHIT TO YOURSELF. DON'T EVER EXPOSE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN MAN. FUCK. I COULD LOSE KAYLA OVER THAT SHIT! I love you DgreE! Now please erase that post!

Halla, how does your length of stay here determine how good of a rapper you are? I don't get it, not everyone started rappin' when they joined the board!
                        The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                        KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                        !

v
                        The Dynastyv
                        kttl

Comment

HAHA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!
                          The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                          KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                          !

v
                          The Dynastyv
                          kttl

Comment

I think I'm enough HOTT chocolate enough for her if ya know what I mean. Hahahahahaha! Okay, I'll let it slide this time!
                            The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                            KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                            !

v
                            The Dynastyv
                            kttl

Comment

i would vote on this ok

oficial voters

lil-
                              magician-
                              and lil mgician-

if there not tennessee

tennessee and tennessee

ok
                              Lyrical Mafia

| Capital P | Brooklyn | Deep | Aphyna | Lil magician | Hero| Funk | Famous| Concepts
                              | Shadygirl | PurePlaya | Marr | Dgree | Nautical |

Battle Record
                              92 Wins 75 KO's

Spanxter (5-1)--Spanxster (KO)--Forc1fied (KO)--Yomamas (KO)--Shadylove313 (5-4)--Valley All-Star (KO)--Valley All-Star (5-1)-- Elhada (KO)-- Dirty Irish (KO)--2-Swifty (KO)-- KG The Kid (KO)--Noone (KO)--Skeptikal (KO)-- Young Gotie (5-3)-- Noone (KO)--0oSlim**Miami (KO)--D12 Member (KO)--Hallaatatlanta (KO)--Madicineman (KO)--Hack (KO)--2-Swifty (5-1)--J_Mac (5-1)--Tiger (KO)--Mc Joost (KO)--Dark Blaze (5-1)--Mack Tee(5-1)--Pepino (4-0 ko)--nine eight (3-0)--Big Boy (4-0)--eminem12345--mc dean(10-3)--Da Culprit (5-3)--dominion= (5-3)--The real platoon!=(ko)--Dirteminded82=(5-2)--ChitownsMackM=(ko)--SparxxMC=(KO)--180=(KO)--C.A.L=(KO)--Quiet Riot=(KO)--Tenacity=(4-0)--lost my self=(5-0)--Mc Pyro=(6-1)--Da_Culprit=(5-3)--desertree313=(6-1)--untouchab=(KO)--chitownMackM=(ko)--untouchab=(KO)--Jay' aims=(ko)--dirteminded82=(KO)--Japunka$$=(ko)--Dino=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--$money flow$=(ko)--skeptikal=(5-4)--G-Unit_DLT=(7-1)--E.C.A.A.T=(KO)--$money flows$=(ko)--catinthehat=(KO)--Rip~Da~Jacka=(ko)--Elhada=(ko)--Hero=(6-4)--R-P-A=(5-2)--Cutty=(ko)--D12- Jon=(KO)--Pawl Dirty=(6-4)--King Of Qb =(KO)--Jack-Frost=(Ko)--goph dogg=(ko)--KidC=(5-1)--Black Knigh=(ko)--Dgree=(5-4)--Money Maker=(ko)--Div=(ko)--Provokotive=(ko)--The Curse=(5-3)--Hero=(ko)--Da Culprit=(Ko)--G-Unit DLT=(Ko)--ASHYB=(KO)--G-Unit_DLT=(KO)--Div=(KO)--untouchab=(KO)--trioofsixes=(KO)--Shadow Killa=(Ko)--dalet2k=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--Kg tha Kid=(4-1)--Lyrical Compact=(Ko)--TheRealPlatoon!=(5-3)

2 Losses
                              Therealplatoon=(KO)--Urban AKA=(4-5)

**Lil Magician, Tennessee, 2-Swifty**

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by AndreaDorrau, Today, 02:13 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view