HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Crew Old Or New! The Dynasty Stands Strong!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Crew Old Or New! The Dynasty Stands Strong!

[COLOR=black][B]I.O.M.:Man, I remember when I.O.M.was one of the illest active on this crew, & Tennessee was in it! Yeah, well he's in The Dynasty now. Damn, so was Rip~Da~Jacka. Then Mex left, fuck man, this crew has changed COMPLETELY!

Street Justice Originally named Strret SweepersI remember when this was The Dynastys BIGGEST competition. Formed the same time The Dynasty was formed. I think like a day or 2 later. ANOTHER crew with ALL ill emcees. Jo-Metts was the king of the board @ that time. Then he realized this board was shit, & left. M3 was my rival! Ha, the good 'ole days. Infinite Eclipse use to be in SJ, well, he's home now! :D R.I.P. SJ!

The GameIll ass crew. Fre(CRAZY motherfucker) My 1st OFFICIAL beef!,Rebel Analysis(ShadysLaday Sr.)Girl had some SERIOUS skill! But she got fored from her job & left. Wasp Sprayah Ill cat. This crew COMPLETELY died!

The Commision, don't really remember who was in this crew, but they were Dy competition. I think M3 & Hyigh To The Max were in here!

The Diamond Sperm Gang GOD DAMN CREW FULL OF CRASHES that caused the infamous "D12World Crash"(dum-da-dum).Yeah, well that was one of the MANY crews that hated on The Dy HARDCORE when we were first born! Yes. So long to those faggots! One of these members MC Poop Dogg stole my name(Platoon) after the crash, being the reason my name is now TheREALPlatoon!

[COLOR=red][B]ALAS THE DYNASTY! Originally named "Linguistic Lyricists" started by Nekron 9. Who's original members consisted of(in order):Nekron99,JayDee,Platoon,ShadysLaday,Hinud,Kid-Vendetta ALL were ill& we were HATED Yes, the day me & ShadysLaday battled, was the day her & Hindu joined. Girl had some SERIOUS potential. Always knew she'd cause damage. The ONLY lady that could EVER walk in RebelAnanlysis' footsteps! Then from MY knowledge, Darkdrifter made a thread askin' to be in Dy, & me & Hindu said he repped the crew well & had potential, so we gave him the ok, (though he says it was ShadysLaday who brought him in the crew, but ok). Then Cutta_001 came in. BUT Jay-Dee's computer crashed. So he left along with Cutta,& Kid-Vendetta. Oh yeah, but b4 Jay left, I recruited Crashs' punk ass cuz he WAS a kool cat @ one point in time, then his prozac started to wear thin! Then y'all should know our history from there!NOW the only originals areMe,ShadysLaday,Nekron99

Ahhhhhhhh the good 'ole days, when the board was STRICTLY battle. When it seemed like a battle board. Now all these new crews come & go. I have a feelin' I.O.M. won't be around much longer, or be as strong as they were! R.I.P. Street Justice! Was the Dy's BIGGEST competition @ one point in time ! You will be missed as the top dawgs! Commision & The Game R.I.P. wish you were still here to show some of these rookies how it's done! But through all the changes. ALL the breakups. The Dynasty STILL managed to REMAIN number 1 baby! DYNASTY WHAT!

Ahhhhhhh, sorry just had to vent some feeling's on a stroll down memory lane!
    Last edited by TheRealPlatoon!; 04-08-2003, 12:10 AM.
    The Dynasty
    TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
    Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
    KOs

Wins
    Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses
    TennesseeKOLil MagicianKOPure Playa5-4UrbanAKA5-2DGree5-3Nautical5-3

D12 World Tag Champions
    TheRealPlatoon! & Tennessee

XxAmandaxX

My love
    !

v
    The Dynastyv
    kttl

VOCAL[color=light blue]EXPERTS[/color]

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Welcome to [NIGHTBREED ENTERTAINMENT] illness only a CLICK away!

I.O.M. grows stronger everyday. Put I.O.M. to the test I would have to say only 1 or 2 crews can even hang with us. If we ain't one of the best tell us who is

peace
    G.O.A.T.

Comment

Yeah, but I wouldn't call this much of a rivalry! I mean, we get along with most of both their crews! But back in the day when we beefed WE BEEFED! & it was justified, like a battleboard should be. Nobody tryin' to ease the tensions, they just let the emcees battle it out, & we didn't have to worry about Dickriders, so whenever the person lost, they just took the loss. But NOW shit has changed around here!
      Last edited by TheRealPlatoon!; 04-08-2003, 12:33 AM.
      The Dynasty
      TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
      Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
      KOs

Wins
      Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
      !

v
      The Dynastyv
      kttl

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by Dominion
        If we ain't one of the best tell us who is

peace
        The Dynasty & Lyrical Mafia

I have a STRONG gut feeling that SJ will be makin' a huge comeback trail though soon!
        The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
        KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
        !

v
        The Dynastyv
        kttl

Comment

Count us out if you want to doesn't matter to me. I.O.M. can take L. Mafia and Street Justice no problem
          G.O.A.T.

Comment

Skeptikal & Tennessee have beef right now?
            The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
            KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
            !

v
            The Dynastyv
            kttl

Comment

damn,thas alot of info i didnt know,,thanks,,,,1

Comment

Originally posted by Dominion
                Count us out if you want to doesn't matter to me. I.O.M. can take L. Mafia and Street Justice no problem

Let's break it down. Y'all might stand somewhat of a small chance of beatin' Lyrical Mafia, but seein' as how YOU'RE probably the best in your crew now that Mex is gone, & you lost to Brooklyn which is the best in THEIR crew, I find it kinda puts your crew in a bad position. Now as for SJ....well dawg, they were The Dynasty's BIGGEST competition, y'all cats were never in the runnin'! I don't know about ErraticG, I don't think I've ever battled him. But me & you both know I can beat you. I've beaten Brick City twice when he was ManiacInAction! R-Izzy has skill. & I think that's about it. So y'all crew needs to up it a TAD bit. It USE to be the illest crew....but ya know......SHIT HAPPENS!
                The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                !

v
                The Dynastyv
                kttl

Comment

True true you can beat me but i have not been battle rookies dawg (not sayin you are) i have got way better. R-izzy has some hard ass punches thats his style. I really don't have a style some days i'm off some days am on. Trust me when i say i'm way better then i was before. Plus i took on 2 swifty from street justice and KO-ed him. I.O.M. is movin up give us a day or 2 you will see i'm makin moves for us right now
                  G.O.A.T.

Comment

I KO-ed 2 Swifty think about it. And let go of when you beat D.O. i was a real rookie ask Segin
                    G.O.A.T.

Comment

DJ Clue go ahead and think my skills are nothing its cool LOL .i laugh at that whole statement LMFAO this guy puts thinks i'm wack thats cool. NO beef LOL i could say something but....nevermind LOL

Peace
                      G.O.A.T.

Comment

Originally posted by =FLEX=
                        LM are growing ever stronger and no beef I.O.M but i dont think you could take us on.....

its cool flex i understand. but for real we will see when I.O.M. beats your crew i would like you to send me a message saying who is the best . just jokin its all love man. Trust me after finsh the little thing i'm workin on we will be on top trust me LMAO
                        G.O.A.T.

Comment

sure dawg its all good. The illest Crew tourny is comin up are you in it
                          G.O.A.T.

Comment

its ok man no beef but i join crews cause i make them better not cause they make me look better its all good man all love your better then me lol

peace out
                            G.O.A.T.

Comment

Dominion, there's a difference between "good" & "ill" I don't think you are to the point of ill yet. Yeah, you're pretty good ya know. After all you DID just barely start. Rap isn't a game yo, you just don't get ILL in a matter of weeks or a few months. Half the ill peeps on this site, I guarantee it took them at least 6 months to become ill! I don't thiink y'all will be on top anytime soon. Not as long as The Dy's still around. I've beaten 2 in your crew (Killuminati,Brick City) And if ErraticG & Erratic Rappa 617 are the same people, then that makes 3, then we know I can beat you(no beef), shit man. That's half your crew. Back in the day, Illest On Mic's with Tenn,Rip,&Mex could've wiped the board clean alone! Now it seems y'all just let anyone in.
                              The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                              KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                              !

v
                              The Dynastyv
                              kttl

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:09 AM
                              3 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Glenedelstein  
                              Started by b2bdataquest, Today, 08:37 AM
                              0 responses