HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

~~~YO STARTING A NEW CREW~~~ **MURDEROUS TALENTZ** reclutting!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~~YO STARTING A NEW CREW~~~ **MURDEROUS TALENTZ** reclutting!!!!

k here its the deal

this its an important rule *there its no leader* thats right no1 its the leader of the crew i maith b startting the crew but every1 its equal in this crew!

if you have an opinion it has to b discused with the whole crew and we will make a crew decition

U CAN ONLY MURDEROUS TALENTZ THATS IT OK!

you will spit 20 lines right niow and i would get the first 3 ppes
    then we star the crew decitions ok!

ok there m,ore rules but we discuz that in a crew discussion!

uppin!
    Attached Files
    Lyrical Mafia

| Capital P | Brooklyn | Deep | Aphyna | Lil magician | Hero| Funk | Famous| Concepts
    | Shadygirl | PurePlaya | Marr | Dgree | Nautical |

Battle Record
    92 Wins 75 KO's

Spanxter (5-1)--Spanxster (KO)--Forc1fied (KO)--Yomamas (KO)--Shadylove313 (5-4)--Valley All-Star (KO)--Valley All-Star (5-1)-- Elhada (KO)-- Dirty Irish (KO)--2-Swifty (KO)-- KG The Kid (KO)--Noone (KO)--Skeptikal (KO)-- Young Gotie (5-3)-- Noone (KO)--0oSlim**Miami (KO)--D12 Member (KO)--Hallaatatlanta (KO)--Madicineman (KO)--Hack (KO)--2-Swifty (5-1)--J_Mac (5-1)--Tiger (KO)--Mc Joost (KO)--Dark Blaze (5-1)--Mack Tee(5-1)--Pepino (4-0 ko)--nine eight (3-0)--Big Boy (4-0)--eminem12345--mc dean(10-3)--Da Culprit (5-3)--dominion= (5-3)--The real platoon!=(ko)--Dirteminded82=(5-2)--ChitownsMackM=(ko)--SparxxMC=(KO)--180=(KO)--C.A.L=(KO)--Quiet Riot=(KO)--Tenacity=(4-0)--lost my self=(5-0)--Mc Pyro=(6-1)--Da_Culprit=(5-3)--desertree313=(6-1)--untouchab=(KO)--chitownMackM=(ko)--untouchab=(KO)--Jay' aims=(ko)--dirteminded82=(KO)--Japunka$$=(ko)--Dino=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--$money flow$=(ko)--skeptikal=(5-4)--G-Unit_DLT=(7-1)--E.C.A.A.T=(KO)--$money flows$=(ko)--catinthehat=(KO)--Rip~Da~Jacka=(ko)--Elhada=(ko)--Hero=(6-4)--R-P-A=(5-2)--Cutty=(ko)--D12- Jon=(KO)--Pawl Dirty=(6-4)--King Of Qb =(KO)--Jack-Frost=(Ko)--goph dogg=(ko)--KidC=(5-1)--Black Knigh=(ko)--Dgree=(5-4)--Money Maker=(ko)--Div=(ko)--Provokotive=(ko)--The Curse=(5-3)--Hero=(ko)--Da Culprit=(Ko)--G-Unit DLT=(Ko)--ASHYB=(KO)--G-Unit_DLT=(KO)--Div=(KO)--untouchab=(KO)--trioofsixes=(KO)--Shadow Killa=(Ko)--dalet2k=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--Kg tha Kid=(4-1)--Lyrical Compact=(Ko)--TheRealPlatoon!=(5-3)

2 Losses
    Therealplatoon=(KO)--Urban AKA=(4-5)

**Lil Magician, Tennessee, 2-Swifty**

so your reclutting?..good luck wit dat :P
    I BITE...
    Hard.

Grief Is Like Arsenic; You Can Only Swallow So Much Without Killing Yourself. - By Me :P

West Siiiiiiide!!!

Nunca Me tomarn Vivo

Like you and I, super high, like superfly
    one more line, one more rhyme like Peruvian Fine

I Really Like Whut You've Dun To Me..I Can't Really Explain It..I'm So Into You

I Don't Have Any Shout-Outz..Because I Have No Friends

People are nice..and they speak french too..if you dont like Canada..man you sniff glue..

Comment

It's 3:20 am here and I was just about to go to sleep, but I'll take a shot at this. Reply quickly if you can. Here it goes
      Sniper 113: It's nice talkin' to ya on MSN, wait 'til we drop our audio

People I respect in this board (though I haven't even talked to some lol)

Tennesee LilM DirtyIrish MilS PawlDerty KG FLEX IE Aphyna Red-Out Killuminati CAL h20 Brooklyn Skeptikal UrbanAKA CapP LyricalMurder

www.soundclick.com/dacapmen

I'm back! No battle record (it was 2-1 anyway), but I'm stronger (and busier) than ever!

Comment

thanx gurl

i hope it workz out
        Lyrical Mafia

| Capital P | Brooklyn | Deep | Aphyna | Lil magician | Hero| Funk | Famous| Concepts

Battle Record
        92 Wins 75 KO's

Spanxter (5-1)--Spanxster (KO)--Forc1fied (KO)--Yomamas (KO)--Shadylove313 (5-4)--Valley All-Star (KO)--Valley All-Star (5-1)-- Elhada (KO)-- Dirty Irish (KO)--2-Swifty (KO)-- KG The Kid (KO)--Noone (KO)--Skeptikal (KO)-- Young Gotie (5-3)-- Noone (KO)--0oSlim**Miami (KO)--D12 Member (KO)--Hallaatatlanta (KO)--Madicineman (KO)--Hack (KO)--2-Swifty (5-1)--J_Mac (5-1)--Tiger (KO)--Mc Joost (KO)--Dark Blaze (5-1)--Mack Tee(5-1)--Pepino (4-0 ko)--nine eight (3-0)--Big Boy (4-0)--eminem12345--mc dean(10-3)--Da Culprit (5-3)--dominion= (5-3)--The real platoon!=(ko)--Dirteminded82=(5-2)--ChitownsMackM=(ko)--SparxxMC=(KO)--180=(KO)--C.A.L=(KO)--Quiet Riot=(KO)--Tenacity=(4-0)--lost my self=(5-0)--Mc Pyro=(6-1)--Da_Culprit=(5-3)--desertree313=(6-1)--untouchab=(KO)--chitownMackM=(ko)--untouchab=(KO)--Jay' aims=(ko)--dirteminded82=(KO)--Japunka$$=(ko)--Dino=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--$money flow$=(ko)--skeptikal=(5-4)--G-Unit_DLT=(7-1)--E.C.A.A.T=(KO)--$money flows$=(ko)--catinthehat=(KO)--Rip~Da~Jacka=(ko)--Elhada=(ko)--Hero=(6-4)--R-P-A=(5-2)--Cutty=(ko)--D12- Jon=(KO)--Pawl Dirty=(6-4)--King Of Qb =(KO)--Jack-Frost=(Ko)--goph dogg=(ko)--KidC=(5-1)--Black Knigh=(ko)--Dgree=(5-4)--Money Maker=(ko)--Div=(ko)--Provokotive=(ko)--The Curse=(5-3)--Hero=(ko)--Da Culprit=(Ko)--G-Unit DLT=(Ko)--ASHYB=(KO)--G-Unit_DLT=(KO)--Div=(KO)--untouchab=(KO)--trioofsixes=(KO)--Shadow Killa=(Ko)--dalet2k=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--Kg tha Kid=(4-1)--Lyrical Compact=(Ko)--TheRealPlatoon!=(5-3)

2 Losses

Comment

I've looked into the eyes of fear
          to realise it was a mirror
          I was driven to insanity
          through the subsconstious seas.
          See as I travel through my brain
          in the splendor of rappin soberly
          with modesty I dirty evry page
          with my lyrical poverty.
          Spontaneous strategy,
          writing verses in vain,
          the cruelest tragedy
          when I freestyle in this game,
          I try to make profit
          of the skillz I describe
          of the world, every aspect of it
          in a quite regular line.
          In every word I spit,
          I'm elevating Capital Sins,
          I swear love to God
          but human nature's sick.
          Sick as I am
          it'd be sad
          being a modern
          Marques of Sade
          Censor me now,
          regret the day I depart.
          I know you can't just look,
          you feel forced to read
          for the effort that it took
          writing sumthin like this
          Murderous Talentz's da crew,
          few the chosen MCs,
          what I've writen's as fucked as Dru Hill
          but even like this I can make it to da team.

Tennesee LilM DirtyIrish MilS PawlDerty KG FLEX IE Aphyna Red-Out Killuminati CAL h20 Brooklyn Skeptikal UrbanAKA CapP LyricalMurder

I'm back! No battle record (it was 2-1 anyway), but I'm stronger (and busier) than ever!

Comment

yeah thats verse was pretty dope man but a lil advize

make you sentenses longer

you know ur rhyming good but sometime come and busta multie

or u know just make it all togeter and i will see

nice verse by the was
            Lyrical Mafia

Battle Record
            92 Wins 75 KO's

2 Losses

Comment

Ight man, I'm really tired. It just came out straight, I just corrected a few things and posted it quickly just to show that I can do some nice stuff in few minutes but you're 100% right, I should've stuck some verses together, anyway I'll leave it like this. Thx for da commentz, I'll check how this goes cause I'm really lookin' forward to gettin in a crew. Peace

Comment

ah man...this kills me...i'll miss ya M...really will
                goodluck with this...and comeback and shove it in our face aight?

Battle Record:25-2 (20 K.O's)

"RIP DA JACKA & BROOKLYN ARE"
                The MGT FIRST EVER TAGTEAM CHAMPIONS

ShouTOutS
                Hw My im I Hv Y Mfcka I Hv Fid

Capital P's Kid Protegee
                CC
                Bro0kLyn

Comment

nah man dont give this crew up yo i really liked ya lenguage and ya flow but just make lined bigger feel me

its koo man trie again

uppin!!
                  Lyrical Mafia

Battle Record
                  92 Wins 75 KO's

2 Losses

Comment

GOOD job here MAGICIAN missing u at all times homie
                    GOOD LUCK WITH THIS
                    ima be behind u boy backin u up!
                    mad love

~one~

-| Lđ-pōŘŦ |-
                    ..ūĽ ň.

| The Dynasty |

Tennesse-Flex-L.A-Soul 1

Comment

yo brook thins just happen playa u mah main man yo, but P kiked me out and i know u know what happened cuz P its ya best dawg

and i really dint think this was gonna happen man but u know things happen

holla man thanx for this feed back man lovin ya brook holla
                      Lyrical Mafia

Battle Record
                      92 Wins 75 KO's

2 Losses

Comment

yo thanx kg man i'm missin ya 2 dawg but what i told brook man i dint expect this was goin to happen

but yeah imma make the best out of mah crew

thanx for having mah back man love ya lots dawg!

uppin fo ppes
                        Lyrical Mafia

Battle Record
                        92 Wins 75 KO's

2 Losses

Comment

aiight ima try this
                          I got the skill of a panther huntin
                          with all my stregnth i sit and while you jumpin
                          with anticipatuion cuz my shit is ill
                          crackas callin me a fag while they can't rap still
                          my verses can tame a lion
                          calm and quietly i sit here typin
                          spittin this shit any where i go
                          tryin my best to be numoro uno
                          i run into town and you scream in fear
                          revvin my truck runnin you over in fourth gear
                          and you lay on your back thinkin
                          why the fuck did i start beef with this cat
                          yes im tellin you my shit is where it's at
                          cuz my skill is so far over you
                          mucerous talents is the crew fo me
                          lil magician and all i come to see if i'll make it
                          you can't ignore me when i spit
                          ganstas come far and wide to see me
                          you gotta believe me i can do this
                          i'm lookin foward to my acceptance speech
                          when you say yes i recach out for the award
                          peace
                          this shit aint for me

Comment

well lost look

i have seen you spit better i wanna see some punches and some better flow man common u can do better yo, plus i wanna heard you say why u wanna b in the crew.........

u know if ya really wanna b here plz try again butn thsi time plz really try man cuz u can do this holla

uppin fo mc's
                            Lyrical Mafia

Battle Record
                            92 Wins 75 KO's

2 Losses

Comment

i gotta go man ill spit tommorow
                              peace
                              this shit aint for me

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse