Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuckin posin

fuck this ima be done now
    lil nice act aint last fo long i mean im here reppin her we all cool then she fucked aroun' thas it
    try to make her out like a fuckin poser and ya'll just act like it aint even happenin fuuuuck real picture? ya fuckin rite i new about the site where the fuck u think i got the picture fuckin dicks din' even figur nuttin out and yall still dun hate
    yall gotta hate on this bitch rite here she be back soon and find her hole life fucked up aiight

yall know what to do

wussup is defintly not yo dick fukin drag queen. look aiight erryone here can kiss mah ass becuz ima be gone soooon and ima leave this bitch to clean up tha mess i made. so start hatin on her ya'll funny fuckin shit when she gets back and finds he life in ruins like it should be aiight u wit me now homie

Comment

she probly gettin it from mr beck in her ass rite now as a matta o' fact maybe that where she be fuckin bitch
      guess why ima talk in this 3rd person maybe is not her ...who cares someone gotta show yall she needs ta be hated on an fuck her up aiight
      so dont be talkin to her no mo she be back tomorra sometime an yall hate on her then word

Comment

mah name? Fuck you
        mah intentions? To fuck her up
        nah you dont no me i be livin up in oshawa but thas nuttin ta do wit this. i want yall to hate on her cuz she deserves it lil bitch. nah that wasnt her fuuuuck tha gurl was pretty i posted that fuckin picture to make ya'll hate on her and ya'll still dont fuuuck. where u think i got it? tha website shiit.
        destroy me? shiiiiit only way u be destroyin me is if i was that ship and yall won a game o' battle ship lil pussys. ima be gone by tomorra and she be back reppin her dirty ass self so remmemba ta hate away on her

Comment

don think makes ya sound stupid
          i was posin bitch
          who u think be under her name for the past 2 weeks o so? yeah yall catchin on now but she be back soon tomorra actually and ima be leavin so i thought i let yall know to hate on this bitch cuz i wont be able to fuck this up no mo.
          understan

Comment

i wanna quoet 50 and arrange the wurdz: this thread is PUSSY! ans shitty at the same time... i dont giv a fukk if that aint her. if thatz u... then u look good. but i dont give a fukk cuz whatz it mean to me?
            The Myth of Chopper City Suit

"Chuck Norris once tried to put on a Chopper Suit. Scientists think that this may have caused the big bang."

Comment

i dun mmeba eva sayin yo name or talkin to ya so fuck off

just memba to hate on her aiight

Comment

ok... firss, u tell me to fukk off, then u want me to do u a favor...

u want me to fukk off??? how about FUKK NO??? u talk to much, maybe u need ur nap or somethin u fuckin wanksta bitch! aaaa-iiiiiight?

o... and i aint gon hate fo yo azz anyway!

"Chuck Norris once tried to put on a Chopper Suit. Scientists think that this may have caused the big bang."

Comment

o yo need to be hatin fo my ass on this how if ya no whas good for ya aiight. i told yall ta fuck off cuz u be cumin in here like i did sumthin wrong? nu uh no i didn aiight so ya do me this favor cuz hatin is gun be this sluts middle name nah mean

Comment

u skraight trippin fo real... i dont see y u gotta be fuckin up peepz shit and errthing... and to want peepz to hate on tha grl juss makez it even crazier... and dont tell me whatz good fo me... cuz i know whatz good fo me. and only one otha person can tell me whatz good fo me... and thatz God... and u aint Him.

so plz... juss step off tha grl and let tha shit slide, and quit usin "aiight" every three wurdz... it remindz me of the white preppy boiz at mah skool tryna talk wit us *****z... it getz on my gotdamn nerves... do i make mahself clear?

Comment

oh no u didn just say : do i make mahself clear :
                      look i say aiight whenever i be feeling like sayin it i dont give a fuck bout ya lil white friends
                      ima be fuckin up her shit cuz she lied ta me i washoping ya'll would hate on her fo me once ima be gone but no matta what i do to make her sound bad ya'll show nuthin but love. where the hate fo this hoe?
                      so i make MAHSELF clear?

Comment

D greE: yooooo.. u respected around here... i got nothin but luv for ya

as fo tha fake bitch... aaaaaaaaaight... ima hafta really slap ya and tap ya now! i dont give a big fat donkey nutted fukk if u got beef wit her... u keep that shit to yaself. but tryna bring us down to ya level only makez us as shitty as ya breath (seein' a lot of shit iz comin outcha mouth, ya breath must smell like shit too).

and no... u didnt make yaself clear... u made yaself dirty! as fo me... im as clear as yo white azz... u so white... i see right thru ya like casper bitch!!! and u can NEVA make yoself clear... u juss a bitch who found out she HIV positive... so go PMS on somebody else, cuz we all know Em'sGrl dont deserve to be hated on. and i hope u leave sooner than u say... bitch!!!

Comment

DAMN what do i hafta say to make ya'll hate this gurl. what she been givin ya'll BJ"s or sumthin that why she dont deserve this?
                          what she eva done fo u dont stick up fo her instead lets all just haaate

Comment

itz not wha she has done FO me... the real question is what shez done AGAINST me... thatz y i aint hatin...

Comment

yea well ya'll should just take mah advice and burn her fuckin ass aiight

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:56 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Bookman, Today, 09:23 AM
                              0 responses