Killuminati!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killuminati!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAWG, you don't know shit. Probably the reason he hasn't responded besides the fact that he's busy, is more than likely cuz he doesn't wanna spit some half assed shit. Just throwin' it out there. Half of the the mc's here do that, & do you like to read their battles? Also, there is a thing called a mindblock. But also, He probably battles the whack ones right away becuz he more than likely will beat them regardless so he CAN just throw some shit out there! So don't call him whack cuz he ain't satisfyin' your standards dawg! You ain't even been here recently, yet ya think ya know what's poppin' completely. Damn, just cuz a ***** ain't got time to battle don't mean you gotta fuckin' bitch,moan,& gripe about the shit. The battle will happen when it fuckin' happens dude! Damn, & who you callin' whack dawg? Tenn ko'd me, & I beat you, so you think you could stand a chance enough with him to be callin' him whack? NO! If he's whack, then what does that make you?
    The Dynasty
    TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
    Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
    KOs

Wins
    Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses
    TennesseeKOLil MagicianKOPure Playa5-4UrbanAKA5-2DGree5-3Nautical5-3

D12 World Tag Champions
    TheRealPlatoon! & Tennessee

XxAmandaxX

My love
    !

v
    The Dynastyv
    kttl

VOCAL[color=light blue]EXPERTS[/color]

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Welcome to [NIGHTBREED ENTERTAINMENT] illness only a CLICK away!

First of all I said if you read it correctly in the first post that the thread name was to get his attention...

dont give me that shit about ohhh you bitchin stop complaining

oh yah heres another thing you beat me when i was whack my whole style changed and I WILL DESTROY YOU

quote me yes I WILL DESTROY YOU...

i aint beefin but dont open your fucking mouth with an opinion cause i really dont want to hear it im makin my point you didnt even make a point you jus beefin

and a spit only takes like 20 minutes not even tops

he always talkin to other peeps and shit why cant he stop the bull shittin and just spit his verse...

maybe he hasnt spit cause in every battle it takes him like 5 days

and i know whats "POPING" cause i talked to people after i set up the thread so i wouldnt make myself look stupid...

so i do know whats popin

im done with you
    BATTLE RECORD 2-0

Hack {KO}
    SparxxMC {KO}

Comment

i like ur avatar killuminati

Comment

I WAS gettin' my point across, you just didn't like the way it sounded! BTW, I battled you not TOO long ago, you fake mc's kill me thinkin' you can just get ill in a matter of months! *****, this ain't calisthetics!
        The Dynasty
        TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
        Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
        KOs

Wins
        Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
        !

v
        The Dynastyv
        kttl

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Comment

How many people on this site elevate in a few months? hmmm I think all of them...

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh... Don't Speak
          BATTLE RECORD 2-0

Hack {KO}
          SparxxMC {KO}

Comment

ACTUALLY I don't see too many of them! So YOU Shhhhhh

UT THE FUCK UP!
            The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
            KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
            !

v
            The Dynastyv
            kttl

Comment

YO killuminati why you so mad at me ??? i beat you infact i KOed you...and thx platoon but naw i aint worried about spokens verse i just said i was busy and tha kat went ahead and dropped...AKA urban spit a 10 times harder verse at me and i beat him 5-1 so naw its all good...i can come back with some shit to put em in tha ground and thats exactly wut i do...and when i KO this fool than peeps what you gonna say ??? that im still whack..well fuck you cuz i clowned you KIll and u too cat in tha hat....or whoever else thinks im whack...punk ass bitches callin me whack lol...D-D-D-D UNIT!!!!!!!

.:The Dynasty:.
              It's Like That Sonny

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Campt1971, Yesterday, 03:51 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Campt1971