X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capitalizin' P

You keep the disses goin' I KEEP 'EM GOIN'/
    as long as my TEETH ARE SHOWIN' you'll be on ya KNEES & BLOWIN'/
    You know I'm SPEAKIN' THE TRUTH, cuz the fact is, I've never made a BEAT FOR YA CREW/
    So ya whole DISS WAS BULL. I'll load the CLIP & PULL let the slug scrape ya frame,& expose the BITCH. THIS FOOL BAGS ON MY TEETH, cuz that's the only resources he HAS IN THIS BEEF/
    & That's why I call him a Pussy with a CAPITAL P/haha
    You can't say everything I WRITE ISN'T TIGHT/
    You've never been behind a MIC IN YA LIFE/
    You stay to CREATE BEEF,decieve & HATE ME/
    With my GREAT TEETH, that get's me in more girls panties than you, & you wear 'em DAILY/
    Ya mother sucks me off for money to PAY THE RENT/
    only reason you an mc's cuz you're a Montreal CANADIAN!

Get outta here!
    The Dynasty
    TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
    Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
    KOs

Wins
    Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses
    TennesseeKOLil MagicianKOPure Playa5-4UrbanAKA5-2DGree5-3Nautical5-3

D12 World Tag Champions
    TheRealPlatoon! & Tennessee

XxAmandaxX

My love
    !

v
    The Dynastyv
    kttl

VOCAL[color=light blue]EXPERTS[/color]

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Welcome to [NIGHTBREED ENTERTAINMENT] illness only a CLICK away!

hahaha that was funny as hell and i have to agree wit u on all of it....i love everyone in the LM but im sorry i have to say this but cap p is a bitch...dont hate me kg...or brook...or anyone else....peace out *real tight verse platoon*
    SkRiPtZ iLlEsT CrEaTeD
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TURTLE POWA!!!
    skeptikal ~ h2o...HyiGh II ~ Da-SaVioR ~ Spoken ~ Dominion ~ Aphyna ~ bachaka61 ~ Div ~ ShadyGirl ~ CatInTheHat

BaTtLe ReCoRd=46-13 (33 KO'z)

BadBoyKila=KO||DJ Collosal=5-4||MC Pyro=KO||
    Master Minded=5-3||Protege420=KO||JbUdDeNz2k3=5-2||
    MC Dean=KO||Alkoholik=KO||MC Dean=KO||
    DIV=KO||Konkluzzion=5-4||BadBoyKila=KO||
    MC Dean=KO||~elixer~=KO||Dankazzsack=KO||
    Jnr=KO||Shogun=KO||Narcotic Python=KO||
    BeastX=4-1||Tenacity=KO||Capital P=10-6||
    Noxshus=6-1||G-unit DLT=KO||Capital P=KO||
    D-12 Jon Shady=KO||MC Fader=KO||Conceptz=5-4||
    Killuminati=KO||rapgame=5-3||Jay’ Anims=5-4||
    Spookie=KO||Dgree=5-3||BIG BOY=KO||
    C.A.L=5-3||CRYSTAL=KO||ChiTownsOwnMac=KO||
    tab=KO||Noxshus=KO||BIG BOY=KO||
    hot-Glock9=KO||Holl-a-kiss=5-3||Flex=KO||
    KG a.k.a Skills=KO||Kanman=KO||Lil Magician=DQ/Biting

Cat & Skillz :~: 705 rep's :~:

Comment

Haha, thanx man. I told you this cat was bitch made dawg! You call him a bitch, I call him a pussy ass bitch with a pussy. He's a faggot.

Uppin' this motherfucker yo!
      The Dynasty
      TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
      Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
      KOs

Wins
      Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
      !

v
      The Dynastyv
      kttl

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Comment

Ya mother sucks me off for money to PAY THE RENT/
        only reason you an mc's cuz you're a Montreal CANADIAN!

MY TEETH, cuz that's the only resources he HAS IN THIS BEEF/
        & That's why I call him a Pussy with a CAPITAL P/haha

these caught my attention the most damn son that killed his three verses but yo that was hot good shit yo

MY BATTLE SCARS

0-1
        WINS:

LOSES: Cruzlimits~ko

Comment

HAHA & they're ALL true! haha

UPPIN' In this bitch yo!
          The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
          KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
          !

v
          The Dynastyv
          kttl

Comment

Oh shit...........

Amazing shit you got there *****
            Mr Piccolo
            He makes you laugh
            He makes you laugh
            He makes you think
            He makes you think
            Then he makes you throw....with a person.

Comment

Haha, thanx Piccolo. I'm WAY iller than the sissy motherfucker I'm dissin' yo! For real!
              The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
              KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
              !

v
              The Dynastyv
              kttl

Comment

lol, your not ill. your a phoney. Peole know you in phoenix....yea
                right. You can't even get into a club you lil girlscout. lol your a pussy
                stop tryin to be a tuff guy.
                Remember Big Proof

Comment

I can't get into a club eh, that's why I had 2 performances in the Lucky Dragon & one in The Blaze in a span of one month. Fuck, 1 WEEK actually! You dumb motherfucker. & HOW would YOU know?! You live in Tucson!
                  The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                  KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                  !

v
                  The Dynastyv
                  kttl

Comment

lol dude not talkin bout teen nights lol. Why you still dissin P when
                    you got somebody above ya spittin on you??? He is done with you
                    but you still wanna act tuff, ignoring the fact that I would trash you
                    badly. Like I said, don't act tuff.
                    Remember Big Proof

Comment

Yeah, Teen nights at a club where it's mainly 21 & over & teen nights don't exist you stupid ass faggot! Why do you act like you know what you talkin' about when you don't even know me? You just talk shit, just to talk shit. You have no facts about me. You don't know me. You're just some lame lil faggot, who throws hisself in my beef, cuz I forgot all about your non-important sissy ass. Ok, I'll give Cap P props. ......AT LEAST HE HAS THE FUCKIN' BALLS TO SPIT A DISS BACK AT ME! You just sit on your computer & talk nonsense. That's ALL you doin! You ain't proved a point yet!
                      The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                      KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                      !

v
                      The Dynastyv
                      kttl

Comment

ok, ok, your right your tuff. lol Do you really want a diss?
                        Remember Big Proof

Comment

ahhahahahahaha, that was funny as fuck yo
                          Who would Jesus bomb, yea who would Jesus kill?
                          The double talk is past surreal!

Comment

Haha, thanx Brick City! DISS ME Lit, I don't give a fuck faggot! Yo, Cap P, I'ma squash my beef with you dawg, you've actually gained a little respect from me, for standin' up for yourself & your crew! But LIT your ass is mine now faggot!! I'm sick of your punk bitch ass!
                            The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                            KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                            !

v
                            The Dynastyv
                            kttl

Comment

dam that was funny as hell hahahahaha

new battle record

2-1//1K.O.

swiss(k.o.)
                              freestyler(no show)

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post