Tennessee's Shout Outs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tennessee's Shout Outs

not for a specific post number or none of that shit....just bored about to leave and thot I'd just make a shout out list..so yea here ya go

TheRealPlatoon!
    Tha fuckin koolest person that I know..haha not just internet but real life....even tho i dont know you in real life (hopefully that shit can change) but i feel like i do....you gave me tha chance to respresent your crew with ya and hopefully you didnt make a mistake....you always give me props and always have my back no matter what....your tha realest person here in my eyes bro and i'll be here for ya always....you opened my eyes when i was wanting to close em...fo real i got tha most love and respect for ya...i love ya bro!

Darkdrifter
    ahh my darky...thats my boy right here....after a few battles you became like tha main person i talked to...i guess after we got to know each other...and now we talk about rappin'...what we wanna be and all that shit...and its kool to talk to you....you got my back also...when i wanted to leave tha board u was there (even tho i kinda tricked you or something haha)...but you was there...and id like to say i gots love for ya man

Infinite Eclipse
    haha you have to be tha funniest person i've ever talked to in my life...you say tha most stupid stuff and stuff that dont even make sense make sense...(hope you got that haha)...but fo real bro its been a blast with you on here...your always here to crack on me...help me with lyrics (no not ghostwrite people) but you tell me whats good and whats not....i love bullshitin with you and when we do tha serious talk (yes IE is serious sometimes haha) but fo real homie much love

Shadys Laday
    my gurl...tractor tenn...hillbilly.....fuckin goats....overhall wearin bumpkin...aww tha names you have givin me...haha i love you boo...i turned my back on ya once and you still was true...than you forgave me and i promised not to do it again and ya know i made a mistake and im glad you was there to talk to..and even on aprils fools u know i still got your back and im here for ya (ya know wut i mean :D) but i love ya boo

Rip Da Jacka
    you fuckin asshole cock suckin son of a bitch...ahh i love ya dogg haha...you gave me my only only loss and im glad it was to someone thats got skills...and i got love for ya..from IOM to tha dynasty we got this shit on lock...and when i came over to tha DY i wanted you to come with me cuz there for awhile it was only me and u reppin that crew...glad your here with me bro

DGreE
    Sup homie...i love chattin with ya...your dope too...you was my favorite battle and i hope we continue to chat cuz i love finding out more shit about you

Nekron
    I dont really know you..but ive heard so much about ya...hopefully we get to know each other and we become pretty kool...i already know your ill with tha skills ya know but id like to know you on a more personal level (naw that wasnt a gay remark like i wanna jump his cyber bones haha)

KG
    hmm we have an interesting cyber relationship..from when we started chatting to when i thot u bit Wu Tang..haha i got love for ya bro...hopefully we remain kool

Brookz
    Yea bitch...even you get a shout out today...even tho we had a lil problems ya know..i still got love for ya and i'll be there for ya when you go to AAA...bicardi eh..peace bro lol

Capital P
    We had beef and your beefing with all my people....i dont like peeps beefing with my crew but platoon, nek and clue are big boys and there ill so they can take care of themselves...ahh DYNASTY WAT!!! but yo on tha real were kool P...we was in FA not to long ago and you asked me for some advice and i kinda used it against ya when we started having beef but i wanna tell ya that if you ever need any dont be afraid to ask...id be more and glad to help ya =)

Deep
    I love reading your shit...its dope homie...havent got to really chat with ya but i love your stuff...so stay kool

Magician
    haha my lil homie...hopefully you'll stay...goodluck with everything...i got ya back

Zen
    i love ya smart ass comments to these bitches you be makin haha this post is dedicated to you homie cuz i know you hate shout out list...but i just wanted to give ya speacial shout out cuz i got love for ya....hopefully we stay kool in tha future as well....holla at me sometime on aim mr zenthadrunk =)

=Flex= (Abyss)
    hope ur foot gets better and continue hitting me up on aim...i love chattin with ya about bullshit and real things...ya know...much love

Mex
    i know you aint here right now but hopefully everythings going good...u put me in my first crew and you always had my back even after i left...u still gave me a shout out and dropped comments on my shit...thx homie...and dont worry about tha stage shit....i know your gonna be tearin that shit up boy...and goodluck with tha group home and everything...stay strong

DJ Clue
    Your Dy so you know i got love for ya...keep droppin that ill shit and you know i gots ya back homie...

Red-Out
    ahh i wanted you in tha dy for tha longest and soooo happy your with us.....lets continue running this shit and breakin these fools ya know...cant wait to hear you audio...ur one of tha dopest emcees here

Implicit
    Just now getting to know you...lets keep chattin on MSN and hopefull we can battle someday...i like your shit

RealPlatoonGurl
    i loves ya boo...i like chattin with you and keep workin at that battling thing you'll get it haha...and hopefully u and segin work shit out....keep chattin with me on aim ms shorty

Marr
    We dont chat that much but when we do...u make u laugh my ass off....u drop ill shit and i wanted you to jump boats haha but you didnt and i respect that....stay true to your crew and holla at me sometime

Jon
    Keep working at it and dont leave man...you'll get it sooner or later and fuck those haters that keep givin you negative feedback...but dont take it so hard...negative shit will make you stronger and help you improve your shit cuz u know wut you gotta work on...just dont give up....

Halla
    Sup dogg...thanx for tha support you've giving me and thanx for helping us rep tha Dynasty Board....much love homie

Spoken
    haha even tho we just met were gonna be kool...so far what ive seen of your shit...its dope...keep hittin me up

$$ Capital T $$
    I dont see you much anymore but i love your audio..u and switch gonna go far....i hope that Ep your dropping blows up and yall get signed cuz you deserve it man...keep hitting me up with info and congrats on tha baby...i know ur gurl had it by now

Crash
    thanx for being so kool and damn your so ill...fo real homie i lay in bed at night wishing i could be you but i know i could never posses tha skills you have....your gonna make it far...i got love and tha most respect for you

AHHH come on now you KNOW i aint giving crash a shout out...i was board and tired so i thot id throw that one in there....i'll update tha shout outs when i can think of more..and i know theres more haha peace

.:The Dynasty:.
    It's Like That Sonny

*sheds a tear...

thats so sweet... lol... yup... thanks fo the shout out....
    I'm so far ahead of my time
    I'm about to start another life
    Look behind you, I'm about to pass you twice

- Jay-z

Comment

haha no prob marr...naw halla i aint leaving tha board...im just taking a break from text to work on my audio thats all....im still doing the crew tourney but im gonna try and do audio for a lil bit and post some up...but i'll still text battle cuz its fun as hell just taking a break :D

It's Like That Sonny

Comment

Zen
        i love ya smart ass comments to these bitches you be makin haha this post is dedicated to you homie cuz i know you hate shout out list...but i just wanted to give ya speacial shout out cuz i got love for ya....hopefully we stay kool in tha future as well....holla at me sometime on aim mr zenthadrunk =)

Hahahaha thanks dawg. I don't mind shout-outs....it's all those damn post shout outs....anyways...I'll try and holla at ya on AIM...but if ya got MSN I am [email protected]...

I'm actually about to drop outta the text game for the most part for like 6 months, I'm going home to my island to work for the summer, enjoy the bitches...er...beaches....lol. Anyways...I'll holla at ya before I take off...but there will be no "Zen's Outta Here Thread" fuck that...1
        AkaZen.Com
        DigitalBlasphemy.Com
        Komacyde...The King Of Avatars

Comment

hey man you gotta come back..and thats dope that your leaving (not that your leaving but that you get to go enjoy yourself)...ahh wish i could go somewhere..but im sapose to go to florida pretty soon...any florida peeps on here ?

It's Like That Sonny

Comment

aww thanks Tenn, there was a tear rolling down my cheek but i wiped that shit up, can't be crying, gotta look tough ya no, lol...

thanks for the shout out man, and fo sure we gon' be cool...

ONE1
            DYNAS
            TY

Comment

Yo Whatup Tenn! Yo thanks for the shout out homie it means a lot! I truley appreciate that shit you said dog. I got crazy respect for you and I always got your back Tenn.

Yo Ill definetly holla at you online sometime. We gotta blaze an audio track together and I want to know about your mixtape homie. ONE

D-D-D-D-UNIT ! ! !
              theDynasty
              Nek 9
              D. Dutchess-You will always be Dynasty Mami. Your big brother will always have ya back.
              Brymstone
              RIP
              Clue
              Red-Out
              I.E.
              i.k.
              Tenn
              **van*illa**
              D-UNIT !!

It's the DAWN of a NEW ERA ...

Comment

:D thanx homie lol and the wu tang thing..member i was trying tha BIGGIe technique of recycling.

oNE

-| Lđ-pōŘŦ |-
                ..ūĽ ň.

| The Dynasty |

Tennesse-Flex-L.A-Soul 1

Comment

What??? no shout-outs *****???

ahahah j/p, i just registred in this mothafucka yesterday, so mad love fo ya and yo crew
                  Mr Piccolo
                  He makes you laugh
                  He makes you laugh
                  He makes you think
                  He makes you think
                  Then he makes you throw....with a person.

Comment

THANX Piccolo about the crew statement AHHHHHH TENN......... My favorite brother. Thanx for the sout out dawg, you know you're my MAIN man & idol of this battlin' shit dawg. FOR REAL! Sorry I ain't been on AIM, it fucked up for some odd ass reason. But you KNOW I got ya back, hopefully you get that shit for ASU poppin' dawg, or since I don't feel to far away from makin' it, I'd come to Tennessee, Well @ least I greaduate next year, so if your ass STILL even lives in Tennessee I'd come visit ya. NO bullshit talkin' niether my nig. I'M SERIOUS. But ya know I love ya, ESPECIALLY with that hook up you was talkin' about. If that didn't work out, OH WELL, I STILL love you. You didn't owe it to me anyways! Aight, thanx for the shout out bro. I love you!
                    The Dynasty
                    TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
                    Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                    KOs

Wins
                    Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses
                    TennesseeKOLil MagicianKOPure Playa5-4UrbanAKA5-2DGree5-3Nautical5-3

D12 World Tag Champions
                    TheRealPlatoon! & Tennessee

XxAmandaxX

My love
                    !

v
                    The Dynastyv
                    kttl

VOCAL[color=light blue]EXPERTS[/color]

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Welcome to [NIGHTBREED ENTERTAINMENT] illness only a CLICK away!

Comment

man what the fuck? I aint on the list lol, you forgot ya old homies from IOM?
                      Who would Jesus bomb, yea who would Jesus kill?
                      The double talk is past surreal!

Comment

yp thx ANDY haha for the shout out i will do my best bro at that battlin thing
                        Laterz All
                        -Shorty//Short Shit//Shrimp//'etc'
                        P.S. Shannon Loves Yea Like A Sis Girl Thanks 4 Being There 4 Me!

Shout Outs:....
                        Shadys Laday//Aphyna//Mrs.M.Mathers//Em's Girl69//420//XxAmAnDaxX//Rizzy//Brook//I.E.//$$Capital.T$$//DarkDrifter//UrbanAKA//Tennessee//Untouchab//

Battle Record 1-4

Wins: Hava Gess(5-2)
                        Lose: Shadys Laday(KO)-C.A.L(KO)-MC Dean(KO)-Dan-E(KO)

Shorties:
                        RPG//Untouchable//

The DynastyD-D-D-D-Unit

TheRealPlatoon!
                        $$ Capital T $$
                        Shadys Laday
                        Nekron9Nine
                        Red-Out
                        DJ Clue
                        I.E.
                        I.K.
                        The Dy's Mascot: RealPlatoonGal

Comment

yet again, i miss out on a shout out,
                          it's aiight though

Comment

ahh Shaun shaun shaun. My sexy little april fool well tractor tenny, you know for sure that I always have, and always will stand by you...no matter how far you walk away..lol. Dont worry babe its forgotten! I luv you too sweetheart...always had my back..shit even started a beef over it! hahaha i luv you you hick. and dont worry..you ARE sexy. Im posting your pics soon. Luv you always you bumpkin!!!! XOXOXOX
                            ПħT

TheRealPlatoon
                            Infinite Eclipse
                            Shady's Laday
                            StateZ Finest
                            Nekron9Nine
                            Rip Da Jacka
                            Tennessee
                            Dirty Irish
                            H20 Hyigh
                            Red-Out
                            Spoken
                            I. K

TT خ
                            26-0

ǮW TT خ
                            4-0

CURRENT HOLDER OF THE D12 WORLD LADIES CHAMPION BELT
                            CURRENT HOLDER OF THE D12 WORLD LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPION BELT

T
                            House on Cut Throat Hill Dy Till I Die (pt1) Don't Cry For Me I Need a Femcee (pt 2) f/ Brooklyn You Aint Ready (w/ Brooklyn and Dirty Irish) The Coffin Dy Till I Die pt. 2 (f/ Tennessee and Infinite Eclipse) Die Bitch (w/ Capital P) Whispers The Chatter Rises (whispers pt.2) Big Pimpin (Ladies Anthem) f/ Aphyna and Shady Girl Chicken And Veal f/ Parental Guidance Chicken and Veal (part 2) f/ Parental Guidance Double D-DayDrip Drip Drip(f/ FLEX)Punchline Queen? or Punching Bag?So Your Bad Now?Dirty Duo (f/ Dirty Irish)A Shady Experience (w/Shady Girl)A Tale of Twin MurdersInvisibilityJudgement DayLove Springs Eternal (For BrooklynFabolous VS Jay Z(f/Cap P)

߮K

It's all gravy when I'm talking to my baby
                            lost soul took tolls until he up and saved me

Tѧ
                            Shannon Sydney
                            Not a Crew....But True

\/ xt$
                            Hero Ice Chilla Brymstone Dirty Duchess

DY TILL I DIE

Comment

how sweet

Comment