To Kayla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Kayla

I hope you're REAL happy about that bullshit you said to me Kayla! After ALL of the love I've shown your ass, when NOONE else wanted you, I am REALLY hurt by that shit you said. I'm not gonna be an ass & tell everyone what you said, but Shannon knows, & even SHE thinks it was fucked up. So I hope your happy. Good luck findin' another man like me. And I MEAN it this time!

You're NEVER gettin' me back after that bullshit!
    The Dynasty
    TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
    Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
    KOs

Wins
    Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses
    TennesseeKOLil MagicianKOPure Playa5-4UrbanAKA5-2DGree5-3Nautical5-3

D12 World Tag Champions
    TheRealPlatoon! & Tennessee

XxAmandaxX

My love
    !

v
    The Dynastyv
    kttl

VOCAL[color=light blue]EXPERTS[/color]

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Welcome to [NIGHTBREED ENTERTAINMENT] illness only a CLICK away!

urm...

¿

Comment

Ya wouldn't know.......
      The Dynasty
      TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
      Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
      KOs

Wins
      Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
      !

v
      The Dynastyv
      kttl

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Comment

trust me I would I been with my gf for nearly a yr (yr on sunday)

What she do man?

¿

Comment

Aight We met over this chatline called "The Loop", & she thought I was hott. So I talked to her. Well I was doin' PERFECTLY fine, but she KEPT on tellin' me how she liked me & HONESTLY I was like "ok, so.....". & She kept tellin' me how she liked me but no one wanted her cuz she was ugly, but at the time I had a girl I was kinda in a relationship with, I LOVED this other girl deeply, & Kayla STILL EVERYDAY on MSN told me how she liked me & yada yada yada, well me & the OTHER girl I was in love with kinda had a fall out, she basically used me for sex, & a fallback from her last boyfriend. But when she got better it was "goodbye to you Segin"(my real name). So Kayla was there for me ALL the time, & that gave me ALOT of respect & love for her. As I talked to her more & more each day, I fell more & more in love with her. & she ALWAYS told me how her & other people thought she was ugly, & how she can NEVER get a boyfriend, & I was like "So. Your looks don't matter" So we started goin' out December 24th, ya know. Everyday talkin' on the phone & stuff. But after a while, it kinda remains hard to be celibet once you're no longer a virgin, but she said she wanted to wait 3 years. I was like OMG that's sorta long. & She was like, "well you can do it with another girl as long as you tell me, I won't be mad", but OF COURSE I said No. cuz I loved her. So after a while I started tryin' to get her to lower her postponement just a tad bit. & she lowered it down to after her period EVENTUALLY. (after 4 months of persuasion). BUT that's not all I worried about ya know. I still got the OTHER shit,(head,handjons,etc...) so I didn't worry about it too much. I gave her hell about it, but I just play around about it to give her a hard time. Well she FINALLY gave me her reason to why she didn't wanna do it. Ya ready.........

CUZ I'M BLACK her excuse(I HEARD black people are big) when white people are JUST AS FUCKIN' BIG!

Then today, after all the love I've given her ass when NO ONE else did, she has the nerve to say SEX IS ALL I WANTED! I'm thinkin' to myself "BITCH, I did NOT have to go out with you in the 1st place). Her excuse (OH I didn't mean that) YEAH. JUST like you didn't mean to say "Cuz you're black"

THAT'S WHY I'M MAD BRO! (sorry so long)
          The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
          KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
          !

v
          The Dynastyv
          kttl

Comment

I mean WTF? Does she have Turetts? How the FUCK do you "accidentally" say some fucked up shit like that TWICE bro! TWICE I think there comes that time in EACH persons life, where you gotta just let somethin' go! Well, HERE'S my time......
            The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
            KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
            !

v
            The Dynastyv
            kttl

Comment

Thats some harsh shit. If my girl ever did that I wouldn't know what to do :S
              Aint you spoke 2 her about this??

remember this phrase "i may be a honkey but Im hung like a donkey"

¿

Comment

LMFAO hahahahahaha, I've NEVER heard that one yo!
                The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                !

v
                The Dynastyv
                kttl

Comment

now thats fucked up
                  the world is mine

Comment

lol one of my friends said that 2 day...

¿

Comment

Feelin' ya dawg... hope ya makin' the right decision !

much luv

I won't fight... I won't even complain
                      It's gone and it... can't be the same

Dirty Dutchess - It's Over

Comment

Segin i am sorry and that black remark u didnt let me finish wht iwas saying thats why is sounded fucked up and i was and am not readyto lose my virginty and then thing bout al u wanted was sex is cuz when were we talking thats what it seemed like i didnt mean for u to take it the wrong way we were sayin all and i put in all in my sentence Segin i do love u and thoes remakes i said i was sorry for that why i have reasons of sayin them and they didnt mean anything against you

IAM SORRY

and i know now that i can never get you back
                        Laterz All
                        -Shorty//Short Shit//Shrimp//'etc'
                        P.S. Shannon Loves Yea Like A Sis Girl Thanks 4 Being There 4 Me!

Shout Outs:....
                        Shadys Laday//Aphyna//Mrs.M.Mathers//Em's Girl69//420//XxAmAnDaxX//Rizzy//Brook//I.E.//$$Capital.T$$//DarkDrifter//UrbanAKA//Tennessee//Untouchab//

Battle Record 1-4

Wins: Hava Gess(5-2)
                        Lose: Shadys Laday(KO)-C.A.L(KO)-MC Dean(KO)-Dan-E(KO)

Shorties:
                        RPG//Untouchable//

The DynastyD-D-D-D-Unit

TheRealPlatoon!
                        $$ Capital T $$
                        Shadys Laday
                        Nekron9Nine
                        Red-Out
                        DJ Clue
                        I.E.
                        I.K.
                        The Dy's Mascot: RealPlatoonGal

Comment

hmm if you aint ready you aint ready. tho it seems you sayd some fucked up shit i dont know the whole story
                          ¯ƒặmōů§420¯

... The Perfect Murder Ft. EmsGirl69 ...
                          ... Empty ...
                          ... Suicide ...
                          ... Water & Blood Ft. Capital P ...
                          ... Serial Killers Ft. Punchline ...
                          ... Deceased ...
                          ... Reminisce ...
                          ... Obscurity Ft. Capital P & Dominion ...

AOL: pinkpanther72089
                          MSN: colorblinde[email protected]

Comment

take her back man

If you don't then the honey who is hung like a donkey will find her! lol

No seriously, I know I aint exactly in on what is goin on between u 2 but from what I can see shes truely sorry

PeAcE

Dale

¿

Comment

Segin you can believe me or not but i know hat right in my heart i still got mad respect for ya and i am truly sorry for what i saidit was fucked up but i didnt not mean it by that ok good luck wit everything
                              Laterz All
                              -Shorty//Short Shit//Shrimp//'etc'
                              P.S. Shannon Loves Yea Like A Sis Girl Thanks 4 Being There 4 Me!

Shout Outs:....
                              Shadys Laday//Aphyna//Mrs.M.Mathers//Em's Girl69//420//XxAmAnDaxX//Rizzy//Brook//I.E.//$$Capital.T$$//DarkDrifter//UrbanAKA//Tennessee//Untouchab//

Battle Record 1-4

Wins: Hava Gess(5-2)
                              Lose: Shadys Laday(KO)-C.A.L(KO)-MC Dean(KO)-Dan-E(KO)

Shorties:
                              RPG//Untouchable//

The DynastyD-D-D-D-Unit

TheRealPlatoon!
                              $$ Capital T $$
                              Shadys Laday
                              Nekron9Nine
                              Red-Out
                              DJ Clue
                              I.E.
                              I.K.
                              The Dy's Mascot: RealPlatoonGal