• Show
Clear All

• Tennessee: Diary Entry #1

Number One: Tuesday
    April 15, 2003

Dear Diary,

It seems no matter how hard I try life brings me down
    It always starts the same then ends the same...just so boring and plain
    I look for different things to occupy my time but it seems im stuck in the same gear
    My papaw finally got to come home today from the hospital which was good
    I'm glad he's okay....he still looks sick but seems to be doing okay.........
    I left earlier today to go to Russels house but was bored....he had these pickles in a far and they was great....i never seen pickles that size before...huge ass pickles...so my day was fine up till then.....okay then tha bad started happening.....
    I called my sister to see where my mom was becuase she was sapose to come and get me to get my taxes filled out since today is tha last day...
    but she was gone to get my papaw from tha hosptal and she told me that mom has
    spoken with the people from my school and they said that i wasn't on the graduation list...which really sucks considering how much money and hours i've spent on that skool....50 dollars a month....25 if your late (which i allways am) so it all adds up...im still trying to figure how much money i've blowed trying to get an education at a higher learning.....after leaving public school for a christian (private) school i figured it would make it easier for me to get into college and plus i got in too much trouble in public school...so i figured it was tha best thing for me...but it turns out they fucked me over so bad......they say i owe 145 dollars from late fees when i have paid all my dues when they were sapose to be paid and than they say i can walk thru tha graduation line but not recieve a dimploma....only a blank piece of paper so people think i recieved it and so i wont feel left out....if i want a real high school diploma i'll have to go thru summer skool which cost 350 dollars...and im not too happy with that cuz i dont have the money...so it looks like 13 years of my life waisted for nothing....pretty depressing....graduating is real important to me so i would be willing to sale everything i have to come up with tha money.....it sounds stupid now to give up the luxurys i have like my computer....my turn tables....my tv...all that stuff but to graduate and hopefully get to go to college it would pay off in the long run...im not into illegal activities...so i dont sell drugs....and minimum wage aint my style so its the only choice i have is to make it big so i can leave here....not that i have a problem with tennessee its just...theres nothing here for me....i wanna go somewhere else...ahh enough about skool and life its just depressing......
    marc just left...we went to tha store with amber his sister and stopped at about 3 gas stations to see if they would give us our money back on a pack of cigarettes cuz we wanted to buy a 40 and didnt have enough money....no stores would...they was going to trade in tha cigs for a different brand but none would refund our money....i turn 18 in two days and im not too happy about it...seems life is going fast and i would like for it to slow down....i cant afford to act like a kid anymore i must grow up and get a job....a family..all that shit...and its kinda scarry to know that grandma and papaw cant hold my hand anymore....that im forced to grow up and do things on my own...ahh sounds complicating.......why do drugs...like i say my life starts out tha same...first a Hi than a Low...theres no time for drugs

~Shaun England~

.:The Dynasty:.
    It's Like That Sonny

Damn man that sucks, well you might be able to use your rhyming skills to come up with the money.

oh and sorry about the huh? thing long sotry
    Last edited by BKJ1216(2); 04-15-2003, 07:44 PM.
    Signature are useless.

Comment

damn son good luck with all your problems
      *SacredSkriptZ*

Dynasty
      Record
      46-4 (33 KOs)lllll lllll lllll lllll lllll lllll lll

" crabs betta than bloods betta get dat out ya head, yea jordan wore blue to but he was a star in red"

Comment

i get that tenn thats pretty tight man, i lmfao about the pickles though lol/
        yo did you get ya taxes in dawg?couse i almost didnt get mine in man?id be screwed,i have to pay them- sucks/
        yo uppin this for tenn

Comment

thx....i didnt make this thread for any kind of sympothy or anything...i was just bored and thot i'd write my day down.....but yea cal i got it turned it....i didnt think id get mine in either..and thx again

It's Like That Sonny

Comment

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh t,

did we really want to know that?

Comment

well serioulsy tenn use your rhyming skills to make some money
              Signature are useless.

Comment

thx....i'd rather DJ but before i pursue those things iwanna finish schooling first

It's Like That Sonny

Comment

ya i hear that tenn,get ya piortys straight an then do what ya gotta do dawg.

ps.i was nervouse as fuck wit my taxes lol i htought i was going to jail if i didnt make it lol

Comment

hmm.....well you know i got nothing but love for you english
                    I scare the shit out of myself everyday -- I am a snowboarder.

Comment

yeah, i think your right halla,
                      he seems a little post hungry at the moment

Comment

You fuckin' assholes, can't someone have problems in their life they wanna vent without you bashin' them for it Fuck man, ayo Tenn.....you KNOW you got my blessin's man, & you will be in my prayers bro! . I love you! Stay up bro!
                        The Dynasty
                        TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
                        Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                        KOs

Wins
                        Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses
                        TennesseeKOLil MagicianKOPure Playa5-4UrbanAKA5-2DGree5-3Nautical5-3

D12 World Tag Champions
                        TheRealPlatoon! & Tennessee

XxAmandaxX

My love
                        !

v
                        The Dynastyv
                        kttl

VOCAL[color=light blue]EXPERTS[/color]

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Welcome to [NIGHTBREED ENTERTAINMENT] illness only a CLICK away!

Comment

ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh..........

give us a kiss

Comment

hava your a such a lil nosey asshole,,,,,,,,,,,,,stay up though man,,,,i know the shit life throws at you sucks but the only way to get through is to get through it,,,,wish you the best,,,,1one

Comment

look assassin, my nose aint that big, lol.

have you got something against nosey people?

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by seonpotter, Today, 03:39 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post seonpotter  
                              Started by AndreaDorrau, Today, 02:13 AM
                              0 responses