another peice i got no replies on in the freestyle section...

aite ive been goin through my old shit today and i found another good one that i did with my dawg XXKlusive. Shit is a little over a year old. check it.

(Chorus)
We're unstoppable; you can't stop us/ you can't top us/
even if you was a janitor you can't mop us/ we won't quit; cuz this
shyt right here's just gettin started/ you say this shyt aint heated?/ then what are you bitch, retarted?

(verse 1: XXKlusive)
You messin with tha deadly duo 2 xPlicit and XXKLUSIVE the forever blazing/ Critics call us tha greatest outstanding and amazing/We run rampid in cities populated with weak emcees/ The Aura of our prescence causes mass casualities/ 2 xplict hits the free's and I hit the battle boards/ Run havoc in hordes / Demolish enemies blood stained swords/Unstopable better yet the immortal forces/ Wondering whats rappers inspiration....... Yeah were the sources/ Warning: this collab contains Xplicit content/
We bless the mic cause were nearly God sent/ Yall the kats put us great ones on ya hate list/ Put in ya notepad give us Five MICs when you rate this/
We send you to the infirmary in ways thats out the ordinary/ Tell em 2 Xplicit and XXKLUSIVE sent you the XXtraordinary/

(Chorus)
even if you had a handgun, you cant pop us/ we won't quit; cuz this
shyt right here's just gettin started/ you say this shyt aint heated?/ then what are you bitch, retarted?

(verse 2: 2 X Plicit)
see im in the position now where i could almost charge an admition/ spittin in shark infested waters and still not bitten/ XXKlusive and 2 X Plicit/ introducin and stayin with it/ i got a sword the size of my ego and slayin with it/ we're unbreakable; unshakable; unmistakable; unpenetratable to penetrate with a knife that's inflatable/ this is the illest collab to ever hit this side of the globe/ just at the sight of us yo crew's too frightened to flow/ we're
indestructable forces/ just like two trucks full a horses/ with the power of fifty soldiers, we kill; no remorses/ so keep in mind, and remember when you step up to bat/ 2 X Plicit and XXKlusive; you can't fucc wit these cats/

(Chorus)
even if you had a handgun, you cant pop us/ we won't quit; cuz this