Capital P
    Sniper

Crew Battle Record:
    3-0
    The Frachize (KO) // Street Justice// The Realm

D12world Battle Record:
    20-10

Wins
    CAL// Hava Gess (KO)// Javarino(KO)// Tha Tiger (5-4)// Untouchab(5-4)(KO)// DJ Sleek(KO)// Emcee Falcon(KO)// Blayze(KO)// Mizfit Monstar(KO)// KonKluzzion(KO)// MC Dean(KO)// LyricalAssAssin (x2)// Face OF Death(KO)// Forcified// G-UnitDLT(KO)// DIV(KO)// Alpha Omega (5-0)// Dominion
    Defeats
    Dgree// Pistol Whip// Tennessee// KG tha Kid// Xternil// L'il Magician (x3)// Sniper113// BKJ1216(2)

Respects go out to: Dgree, TO menice, To my crew of course, Tennesee (tight rapper), KG THA KID, Shaday's Lady (got her shit together), Famous420, $ilk & Jools(do ya thing Goup Home), RealPlatoon (ILL), Cre3P,

Da Culprit's Audio Page

no freeposting in these threads
    pm me all questions and concerns,
    i have dgree's verse and thug grls' but i thought spoken was spitting for the realm

pm me your respons or your lineup

NO FREEPOSTING
    Last edited by Da_Culprit; 04-18-2003, 03:21 PM.
    South Perth Crew
    T-Dot Madness

$Elemental Realm$
    Da Culprit
    Urban AKA
    G-Unit_DLT
    CAL
    KristalMeth
    CatInTheHat
    Chilli
    Capital P
    Sniper

Crew Battle Record:
    3-0

D12world Battle Record:
    20-10

Wins
    CAL// Hava Gess (KO)// Javarino(KO)// Tha Tiger (5-4)// Untouchab(5-4)(KO)// DJ Sleek(KO)// Emcee Falcon(KO)// Blayze(KO)// Mizfit Monstar(KO)// KonKluzzion(KO)// MC Dean(KO)// LyricalAssAssin (x2)// Face OF Death(KO)// Forcified// G-UnitDLT(KO)// DIV(KO)// Alpha Omega (5-0)// Dominion
    Defeats
    Dgree// Pistol Whip// Tennessee// KG tha Kid// Xternil// L'il Magician (x3)// Sniper113// BKJ1216(2)

Respects go out to: Dgree, TO menice, To my crew of course, Tennesee (tight rapper), KG THA KID, Shaday's Lady (got her shit together), Famous420, $ilk & Jools(do ya thing Goup Home), RealPlatoon (ILL), Cre3P,

Da Culprit's Audio Page

Comment

I didn't know about this either and y is culprit droppin Dgrees verse now he should wait till all verses are sent right
      Illest On Mics

The King & Queen
      Dominion & Baby Devil

Meet Our Family
      R-izzy~ Sniper113~
      BrickCity ~ LyRiCaL CoMpAcT ~ MeRdErUs MoNeY~ Skeptikal~ThugGrl23

Comment

DGRee's VERSE

Tenn,, we battled once and you sed yourself, I shoulda won, but damn dickrdyers says yours-sells
        This times different bitch, you can’t run from me, fuck the dynasty, you gon beg for-help//
        He don’t rap, he lies-about-beats, and shit, he aint gangsta, he jus says he rides-in-the-streets
        Said he was joinin the army at 18, but trouble might be ahead so he gon hide-under-the-sheets//
        Ill wait till yer drivin then cut yer breaks so you got nothin to stop-with
        You couldn’t “Key” wit me if you was internin wit a “locksmith”//
        Dynasty will crumble, Realm will reign-and-win jus watch that record Tenn start cavin-in
        My punches sting hard, like an amateur shaver cuttin himself while shavin-his-chin//
        I’ll leave you wit shock and awe, catch you by surprise you’ll be damn-starinYer dads a drag and yer mom’s strapped, so they jus like his raps “Trans-Parent”//
        Tenn, you must not have a butt crack cause everythin you do is half assed
        I guess my cock has gravitation cause yer lips seem to revolve around my nut sack//
        Like when you were a baby wit yer dad, Tenn you SHOOK, Ive burnt yer ass bitch, you over cooked
        Wack raps, bad grammar and no hooks, all that wit more “ghost writers” then a casper comic book//
        Don’t front Tenn, shit’s not nice, admit it, you couldn’t be fresh if you was Dentyne Ice
        Ima dice n slice, and if you believe in life after death........ I’ll murder you twice//

ThugGRls VERSE

DYNASTY BOYS u far from POETS U as real as a Flea Market ROLEX//
        U Couldnt HIT me w/ SHARP-LINES If ya Sharpened ya pencils b4 u Write in ya Pads//
        My Bars like sharp KNIVES and they Headed str8 4 Platoons BACK//
        U aint STREET U dont Hold Tecks all u got is BOLD-TEXT and now imma put this Shit 2 REST//
        Real Platoon U said it ya self like ACROBATS in love u TRY Catchin *Feelings Over the Net*// (PATHETIC)
        My Punches to ADVANCED just like the Ceiling They Over ya Head//

Tennesee Pause Lyrically im CLAPPIN this cat wit no Fuss but hold ya APPLAUSE//
        Even in TEXAS* you couldnt come close to me wit a CHAINSAW*//
        Ya Slain because the QUEEN of DISASTERS leavin MASSACRES//
        Voters will feel ya pain as I lay u down in ANGUISH//
        Go sing COUNTRY cuz its obvious Hip Hops ya 2nd LANGUAGE//
        TENN U might aswell become PARAPLEGIC cuz ull never hold a MICROPPHONE// U could have one of yer BOYFRIENDS dicks on ya Head and still not Cum-Off-The-Dome//

Red OUT change yer name to RICK and yer Lyrics still wouldn't be SLICK//
        After the Votes Drop In this lil Bitch gone throw Hissy fits u shoulda known and Phoned a Friend and Fuckin called it QUITS//
        I'll pierce ya Armor THE REALM the Fiercest Bombers Fuckin' heads up worse than Epileptic BARBERS//
        I'm The Girl you dont wanna Fuckin see and Traps stay shut when I'm Buckin Duck EMCEES//
        On Site I'll murk you with MICS I'll hurt you.. Half DEAD with Vultures formin ya Cypher CIRCLE//

$Elemental Realm$
        Da Culprit
        Urban AKA
        G-Unit_DLT
        CAL
        KristalMeth
        CatInTheHat
        Chilli
        Capital P
        Sniper

Crew Battle Record:
        3-0

D12world Battle Record:
        20-10

Wins
        Defeats

Da Culprit's Audio Page

Comment

umn is the whole crew involved in this?
          Signature are useless.

Comment

King of Qb's Verse

Intro
            it's always like a gamble when u shoot at me, like i shoot back dice so the die ends up bloody and nasty//
            red-out get white out still can't see him like it's night out he's gonna die nasty and the red leaves out their body drastically//
            u ain't nasty but i can rearrange for u to die when all my bullets fly, and this time it ain't lucky to get snake eyes//(refers to line 1)
            it takes no power to devoure dy, sprinkle on top some gun power till they skin white like flour and bake em wit your bars till they rise//

Come get it
            i upper cut real cause his platoon drops in tennessee till comes red-out, but ten ain't the only one given u a bloody bath//
            >Now it's like tic tac toe cause my punch just hit three in a row, diasect your flow wit a couple of o's so i can x u out so u kno my rath//
            >Every hit wit me u gon wish they stuck to implicit it like u jumped from the fryin pan to a skillet i'll decompose your bars cause i already killed it//
            >Why u makin gangsta crys when u couldn't terrorize for a [second] if u lived in iraq [time] packed wit 6 nines by the way this is your dead line bitch//

Dead line

>Chop your head off so it [dessert] your body but knowin [tennessee] things get kinda [rocky], actin gay when people touch his property//
            >How u actin so [cocky] is is that dick in your butt cause that can't stop-me your ass is still mine when i claim it wit a 12 gauge shotty//
            >Acknowledge u ain't goin to college it's alright yoour mom got plenty of knowledge plus the realm is here to bring u to school and teach u a lesson//
            >Magnify the intensity, u got a big mouth but your chest gets the cavity, till your heart feels pain like a divorce family when u in the er prayin for blessin//
            >Penetration of your flow bringin devistation to D12 worlds nation, u get surrounded by bars like prisoners of war send my flow to beat out your confession//
            >Increasin the pain of your de-feet like i u were stuck in pavement and i riped u out the street, u have been taught well but u still sent to de-tension//
            >Onslot of punches, they hunches like guienepigs in bunches, eatin each other like lunches, each movin up and down like crunches and as the other tosses//
            >*****s u ain't ill cause u die nasty and u ain't sick cause u in the ground koffin,your bars cat catch me so just add another name to your losses//
            South Perth Crew
            T-Dot Madness

$Elemental Realm$
            Da Culprit
            Urban AKA
            G-Unit_DLT
            CAL
            KristalMeth
            CatInTheHat
            Chilli
            Capital P
            Sniper

Crew Battle Record:
            3-0

D12world Battle Record:
            20-10

Wins
            Defeats

Da Culprit's Audio Page

Comment

THE Dynasty------ Tennessee's Verse

.....AIYO.....

I'll drink tha blood of Q.B. so i can piss-on-over rated-quitters
              The Realm tries to speak up but cant with dis-lo-cated-livers

D GreE PM's Me, and ask Tenn to help him write-his-free
              And Thug Grl stays ill, cuz theres no cure for hepotit-is-C

I'll cut Q.B.'s break-lights cuz this ape-likes to start-shit in dark-ness
              I'll leave thug grl part-less, when i slice her twat to watch D GreE's heart-fiss

D-Unit will blow a fuse to cause this crew to loose
              I'll rip out thugs uterus, stick it in her palms so i can give her punches abuse and make her vagina-bruise

I'll rhyme-in-]blue, so tha background disquizes and u cant see-me-commin
              Id ask Q.B. how large thugs cock is but he seems to be-runnin

Tha only Feedback these kats got, was a camcorder to there lyrics to watch on a V-C-R
              Each punch is like nerd kids and pollen, you'll be chockin cuz my frees-bleed-Sars

I'll take D GreEs computer and flush it down tha toilet so on his verse his words-smudge
              You could have tha "Wizard Of OZ" spit your verse...and it would still lack "cour-age"

No matter how many "DGreE's" Thug Grls got, shes still a dumb bitch who cant-spit
              Did you ever get my cum out your teeth, oh yea, thats right Q.B. did it[/color]
              South Perth Crew
              T-Dot Madness

$Elemental Realm$
              Da Culprit
              Urban AKA
              G-Unit_DLT
              CAL
              KristalMeth
              CatInTheHat
              Chilli
              Capital P
              Sniper

Crew Battle Record:
              3-0

D12world Battle Record:
              20-10

Wins
              Defeats

Da Culprit's Audio Page

Comment

The Real Platoon

I'll leave the WRIST SLIT of THIS BITCH(thug girl) with EXPLICIT terror to IMPLICIT/
                this crew wouldn't be on a "roll" if they were butter on a "BISCUIT"/
                Give us a switchblade & watch us easily RIP THROUGH YA CLIQUE/
                A squad of TRANSIE ROOKIES 2 MEN WITH PUSSIES & a CHICK WITH A DICK/
                If we were comedy & you invested us on Wall Street, we wouldn't be the LAUGHIN' STOCK/
                I'll leave ya ASSES SHOT,chop Implicit in HALF & WATCH DGREE burn to DEBRI/
                STAB YA IN THE CHEST DRAG YA BY THE FLESH & fuck Dgree in front of his FAMILY/
                How's Inplicit a man, when he walked in this battle with his mothers PANTIES?/
                The Realm's crew's abandoned faith, & these fags ain't even LOST YET/
                Thug girl is a man, DGreE's just come out of the CLOSET, & Implicit likes to CROSS DRESS/
                I'll rip you apart, put you back together & SCREW UP THE STITCHES/
                Leave you lookin' deformed. You're a retarted CREW FULL OF BITCHES/
                Y'all tried to climb the ladder of success, & got the neck snapped of DGREE IN THE RUNG/
                Cut the throats of the Girl & Implicit until they choked so bad it'll sound like they SPEAKIN' IN TONGUES before the BLEEDIN' IS DONE/
                Plant a set of dynamite in ya garden while you searchin' for egg's. Happy EASTER YOU BUM/(boom)
                Fuck this crew tourney, you need 3 mc's, we could've BEAT YOU WITH ONE/
                South Perth Crew
                T-Dot Madness

$Elemental Realm$
                Da Culprit
                Urban AKA
                G-Unit_DLT
                CAL
                KristalMeth
                CatInTheHat
                Chilli
                Capital P
                Sniper

Crew Battle Record:
                3-0

D12world Battle Record:
                20-10

Wins
                Defeats

Da Culprit's Audio Page

Comment

Shady's LADY verse

Oh shit! ya'll knocked out the first round, how do it feel?//
                  The Realm vs. the dynasty? no chance on "The Real"(m)//
                  Let's kick-shit Im-plic-it, and I'll expose how fake you are//
                  crew, spits and image faker than the rims up in your avatar//
                  the "fuzz" is never on this "cat" unless his pussy needs waxin//
                  you couldnt "roll on twenties" if you ran over Andrew Jackson//
                  next up? 'Terror" from the "Bronx" got my mouth open in awe//
                  your actin like a femcee is just a microphone and wonderbra//
                  you got "P"hony "M"c "S"tatus and only there for crew di-ver-sity
                  its DY-VERSE-CITY wit-us-3, we'll leave thug girls in a hearse you see
                  time to "BURN" the last standing, so I guess your 'Third" "D gree"//
                  block all water from your Musty Cunt till you a TRUE "M.C"//
                  Dy-nas-ty "im-plicit"-ly "thug"gin add 180 "D gree"s to ya back//
                  the realm couldnt "punch" "lines" if they was "boxing" rows of crack//
                  so cut-back on shit talking and you might be granted time to heal//
                  but for now lets drop the "R"etards as the Realm becomes the Meal.

UPPIN FOR THE VOTERS--- EMS GIRL, MC FADER, dIV
                  NO FREEPOSTING

VOTES BASED ON FLOW
                  MULTIES
                  PUNCHES
                  DISSES
                  CREATIVITY
                  WORDPLAY
                  VOCAB
                  South Perth Crew
                  T-Dot Madness

$Elemental Realm$
                  Da Culprit
                  Urban AKA
                  G-Unit_DLT
                  CAL
                  KristalMeth
                  CatInTheHat
                  Chilli
                  Capital P
                  Sniper

Crew Battle Record:
                  3-0

D12world Battle Record:
                  20-10

Wins
                  Defeats

Da Culprit's Audio Page

Comment

MAN this battle is ALL fucked! What happened to Implicit & Red-Out? Ahh well. We all had some uneven disses!
                    The Dynasty
                    TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
                    Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                    KOs

Wins
                    Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses
                    TennesseeKOLil MagicianKOPure Playa5-4UrbanAKA5-2DGree5-3Nautical5-3

D12 World Tag Champions
                    TheRealPlatoon! & Tennessee

XxAmandaxX

My love
                    !

v
                    The Dynastyv
                    kttl

VOCAL[color=light blue]EXPERTS[/color]

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Welcome to [NIGHTBREED ENTERTAINMENT] illness only a CLICK away!

Comment

if I was gonna vote here I would vote for the Dynasty but its uneven! :/

¿

Comment

do u not see the big letters that say
                        NO FREEPOSTING
                        maybe now u will
                        South Perth Crew
                        T-Dot Madness

$Elemental Realm$
                        Da Culprit
                        Urban AKA
                        G-Unit_DLT
                        CAL
                        KristalMeth
                        CatInTheHat
                        Chilli
                        Capital P
                        Sniper

Crew Battle Record:
                        3-0

D12world Battle Record:
                        20-10

Wins
                        Defeats

Da Culprit's Audio Page

Comment

aiyo sorry i ain't been on recently i've been busy!
                          FLOW - Realm
                          MULTIES - Realm
                          PUNCHES - Dynasty
                          DISSES - Dynasty
                          CREATIVITY - Tie
                          WORDPLAY - Dynasty

so this goes to Dynasty but it was close!

Comment

hah this is a shitty Tourny.. Voting wise.. fuckin Poor quality setup we got here da voting

FLOW - Realm
                            MULTIES - Realm
                            PUNCHES - Dynasty
                            DISSES - Dynasty
                            CREATIVITY - Tie
                            WORDPLAY - Dynasty

Yea that took a whole 3 seconds thanks for ur time!!
                            Not mad at Dynasty they prolly did win.. but just the Voting system is fucked. Peace.
                            Illest On Mics

The King & Queen
                            Dominion & Baby Devil

Meet Our Family
                            R-izzy~ Sniper113~
                            BrickCity ~ LyRiCaL CoMpAcT ~ MeRdErUs MoNeY~ Skeptikal~ThugGrl23

Comment

they got wordplay did u not notice my verse?
                              *SacredSkriptZ*

Dynasty
                              Record
                              46-4 (33 KOs)lllll lllll lllll lllll lllll lllll lll

" crabs betta than bloods betta get dat out ya head, yea jordan wore blue to but he was a star in red"

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Rince1985, Today, 02:32 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Rince1985  
                              Started by edenreagan, Today, 01:54 AM
                              0 responses