Looking for a new Crew ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a new Crew ???

hey yall....i need a new crew....dynasty corporations just 2-wayed me and told me that our salary cap just busted cuz our roster is too ill....Platoon has spent his money on Tube Sox and sunglasses (dont ask me ask him) IE alone wants 4,000,000 (wish isnt alot) but he wants an additional 3,000,000 for his pet horse.....Shadys Laday is getting paid alot too but....her dildo fettish has ruined tha money we had in tha bank...Nekron spent all his money on tha studderin problem he has...and yall thot tha D-D-D-D-UNIT was sapose to sound like that...haha foold no...he just studdered it one day and and peeps were like WOW VERY KOOL...so everyone started going D-D-D-D-UNIT!!!!!!!! even 50 Cent...ahh but he was gettin his dick sucked by D GreE one day and accidently slipped a G in there so thats where he go G-G-G-G-UNIT....and darkdrifter has spent all his money buying toilet paper cuz he crys too much...
    So wut to do
    Im without a crew
    If your there for me
    Im there for you........

.:The Dynasty:.
    It's Like That Sonny

Well @ least I'M safe from Tenn's wrath! Haha
    The Dynasty
    TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
    Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
    KOs

Wins
    Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses
    TennesseeKOLil MagicianKOPure Playa5-4UrbanAKA5-2DGree5-3Nautical5-3

D12 World Tag Champions
    TheRealPlatoon! & Tennessee

XxAmandaxX

My love
    !

v
    The Dynastyv
    kttl

VOCAL[color=light blue]EXPERTS[/color]

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Welcome to [NIGHTBREED ENTERTAINMENT] illness only a CLICK away!

Comment

it is not a FETISH! I just...like a different color everyday! and dont you complain! YOUR the one taking them all the time and never bringing them back..except for that one time. But we wont get into that. (PIG BLOOD IS NOT SANITARY!) I told you to stay away from the farm damn you
      ПħT

TheRealPlatoon
      Infinite Eclipse
      Shady's Laday
      StateZ Finest
      Nekron9Nine
      Rip Da Jacka
      Tennessee
      Dirty Irish
      H20 Hyigh
      Red-Out
      Spoken
      I. K

TT خ
      26-0

ǮW TT خ
      4-0

CURRENT HOLDER OF THE D12 WORLD LADIES CHAMPION BELT
      CURRENT HOLDER OF THE D12 WORLD LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPION BELT

T
      House on Cut Throat Hill Dy Till I Die (pt1) Don't Cry For Me I Need a Femcee (pt 2) f/ Brooklyn You Aint Ready (w/ Brooklyn and Dirty Irish) The Coffin Dy Till I Die pt. 2 (f/ Tennessee and Infinite Eclipse) Die Bitch (w/ Capital P) Whispers The Chatter Rises (whispers pt.2) Big Pimpin (Ladies Anthem) f/ Aphyna and Shady Girl Chicken And Veal f/ Parental Guidance Chicken and Veal (part 2) f/ Parental Guidance Double D-DayDrip Drip Drip(f/ FLEX)Punchline Queen? or Punching Bag?So Your Bad Now?Dirty Duo (f/ Dirty Irish)A Shady Experience (w/Shady Girl)A Tale of Twin MurdersInvisibilityJudgement DayLove Springs Eternal (For BrooklynFabolous VS Jay Z(f/Cap P)

߮K

It's all gravy when I'm talking to my baby
      lost soul took tolls until he up and saved me

Tѧ
      Shannon Sydney
      Not a Crew....But True

\/ xt$
      Hero Ice Chilla Brymstone Dirty Duchess

DY TILL I DIE

Comment

haha no toon i edited :D

It's Like That Sonny

Comment

hahahahaha

It's Like That Sonny

Comment

lmao,,,,,funnt shit tenn

Comment

TENN YOU BASTARD! YOU TOOK MY TUBESOCKS DIDN'T YOU! HEY, I never got to tell ya my fantasy came true. But not with Kayla! Haha
              The Dynasty
              TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
              Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
              KOs

Wins
              Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
              !

v
              The Dynastyv
              kttl

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Comment

I need money for the multi cars i want and need, tied for 1st. Dodge Viper and Jaguar, tied for 2nd Hummer and mclearn f1 3rd, lamb, 4th corvette, 5th salley 6th, benz 7th. escalete 8th porche

then a house
                I scare the shit out of myself everyday -- I am a snowboarder.

Comment

LMFAO I just ran away as fast as I could when Aphyna asked me for the money!
                  The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                  KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                  !

v
                  The Dynastyv
                  kttl

Comment

hmm platoon.....fantasy eh.....hispanic ???????.....uh huh...tenn knows everything :D

It's Like That Sonny

Comment

Everything to do with banjos and muskrats
                      ПħT

TheRealPlatoon
                      Infinite Eclipse
                      Shady's Laday
                      StateZ Finest
                      Nekron9Nine
                      Rip Da Jacka
                      Tennessee
                      Dirty Irish
                      H20 Hyigh
                      Red-Out
                      Spoken
                      I. K

TT خ
                      26-0

ǮW TT خ
                      4-0

T
                      House on Cut Throat Hill Dy Till I Die (pt1) Don't Cry For Me I Need a Femcee (pt 2) f/ Brooklyn You Aint Ready (w/ Brooklyn and Dirty Irish) The Coffin Dy Till I Die pt. 2 (f/ Tennessee and Infinite Eclipse) Die Bitch (w/ Capital P) Whispers The Chatter Rises (whispers pt.2) Big Pimpin (Ladies Anthem) f/ Aphyna and Shady Girl Chicken And Veal f/ Parental Guidance Chicken and Veal (part 2) f/ Parental Guidance Double D-DayDrip Drip Drip(f/ FLEX)Punchline Queen? or Punching Bag?So Your Bad Now?Dirty Duo (f/ Dirty Irish)A Shady Experience (w/Shady Girl)A Tale of Twin MurdersInvisibilityJudgement DayLove Springs Eternal (For BrooklynFabolous VS Jay Z(f/Cap P)

߮K

Tѧ
                      Shannon Sydney
                      Not a Crew....But True

\/ xt$

DY TILL I DIE

Comment

LMFAO. MASIH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I just flirt with CatInTheHat's little 11 year old sister! :D Call me Robert............................................ .................................................. ....Robert Kelly

Anyone ever play the sims, & wonder what the ladies ass smells like?
                        The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                        KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                        !

v
                        The Dynastyv
                        kttl

Comment

I play the sims sometimes...but i dont think 2d images have smellls...unless you use those scented markers! those things were HYPE
                          ПħT

TheRealPlatoon
                          Infinite Eclipse
                          Shady's Laday
                          StateZ Finest
                          Nekron9Nine
                          Rip Da Jacka
                          Tennessee
                          Dirty Irish
                          H20 Hyigh
                          Red-Out
                          Spoken
                          I. K

TT خ
                          26-0

ǮW TT خ
                          4-0

T

߮K

Tѧ
                          Shannon Sydney
                          Not a Crew....But True

\/ xt$

DY TILL I DIE

Comment

I couldnt help but tell him seg...I mean...Small Hispanic Girl, bent over, facing the mirror with you in sox and glass's with one hand on her back smiling, .....you just have to share that....half of toronto already knows bout it.....word spreads

*hey you know the tube sox kid right?*

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/t4431.html
                            ^^^^^
                            Loves of my life: Family, Girl, Those^
                            I scare the shit out of myself everyday -- I am a snowboarder.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by Monret, 04-16-2021, 07:38 AM
                            1 response
                            0 likes
                            Last Post WesleyDrake  
                            Started by Louiscuming, Today, 12:53 PM
                            6 responses