Sniper's Bullet(final Cc Diss)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper's Bullet(final Cc Diss)

yo man we burried u, u down, but u still speaking. Let's put an end to this bitch. Had to make sure u get it, so i went down to you level for a sec:

Dominon,B Devil, Sniper113

Dominion:Mike bring your ass here man
    ( BDevil) crying in the back ground
    Sniper: whats wit you man?
    Dominon: this man has fucked up
    Sniper: point him out for me boss
    Dominon: what man let me help
    BDevil: Dom i need you
    Sniper let me handle this one i can do it
    Dominon you better kill that bitch for hurting my baby
    (BD crying even more)
    BDevil: where is my gun Verbal will DIE
    Dominon: calm down
    Dominion: Mike u shure u handle it?
    Sniper: yeh man i hope I will not let you down
    Dominon: you better not
    BD: bring his body back here when you are done so i can stick a pole in his ass till i break his skull
    Dominion: A Mike?
    Sniper:yeh dawg?
    Dominion: A sniper kills on his own.....
    *Gun Shot*

Sniper113

Bitch i thought we murdered u on our song, but u speak from the GRAVE, posting convos online, shit you must be BRAVE,/
    but this is going on a new low level, s'like the difference between havin a servant and having a SLAVE,/
    first you talk to my crew, but i calm down, i BEHAVE but now yo went too far, give it up , this battle you cannot SAVE/

See that's giving you the facts, now i'ma rip you APART, i don't even know where to START, you racist bitch , dogs like u ain't got a HEART/
    Now you try to be SMART, change the convo, like we ain't notice that PART, u missed the target like a poorly thrown DART/ If u call yourself Verbal Assult you better play the PART./
    and Forcified u a BART, kicked out of Simpson for being a RETARD/
    whatever u do on the Mic u ain't spittin u FART/

I tried to be fair and give u a CHANCE, invited you to a battle, but you held in SUSPENCE/
    Keep postponin the shit like it's an unwanted ROMANCE, u ain't a hater u'z a member of the Ku Klux Klan's/

(Reload gun, change style)

A Verbal i'ma use your own name AGAINST YA, magnify my words with a magnifying lense and put in a light ray to MELT YA, then you'll definetly be Crystal Clear , like the liquor mama had when she HAD YA/

How can you be Verbal ASSULT? U studder/
    after u see the RESULT of this CULT, u'll be like FFFFFUCCKKK you MMMOTHA/
    trying to go gainst IOM and THe Realm don't even BOTHER, that's like wishing gang rape to your 12 years old DAUGHTER/

Your spit might be CRYSTAL, but your words ain' CLEAR, I'mma use this PISTOL to rip you and leave your tounge as a SOUVENIR/
    You're clutching, u got the transmition but u in the wrong GEAR/(metaphore)
    i should of put time limit on this battle, cuz it'll take u a YEAR, oh forgot it ain't a battle u go too much FEAR/
    I say Relax, take a BEER, i'mma take a nap and leave my pen right HERE/

I offer you a battle and you REVOLT? What was you thinking calling yourself the VERBAL ASSULT?/
    your chance for VERBAL ASSASINATION are like mine for HERBAL INTOXICATION/ i don't do drugs cuz i'm on PROBATION/ but then again i don't battle fake THUGS who's embarrased to be CHOCASIAN/
    I guess every rule has an EXCEPTION, i receive limited RECEPTION, kindda like your life PERCEPTION/
    No one ever found you though, even the UN INSPECTION/ respect for you is fallin, it's now below DETECTION/
    I'mma change your name but keep the INITIALS, cuz anything with violence on you sounds SUSPICIOUS/
    Vommited Appeles, hhm sounds DELICIOUS as i promised i kept the INITIALS. Is there anything about you tha ain't FICTITIOUS?/

I could keep rippin your ASS but it'd get out of CONTROL, so i'mma smoke you with this GRASS take this joint and ROLL, i'ma laught at your ass in French it's so fucken DROLE (funny in french/

You're gone off our maps, you're as invisible as a STARCH, the radio is playing a song for CC, let's all stand up for the FUNERAL MARCH./

Your ass is dead bitches, u can try to open your mouth, but it's over, i got the Realm behind this, i got IOM, i got You own fucken crew behind me on this one u bitch, u racist. Go on G try and walk without a limp, try bitch, you get popped right back down. I'm done with this coward.This is on behalf of IOM,The REALM and evryone who hates this bitch. ROT IN PIECES BITCH
    Last edited by sniper113; 04-22-2003, 01:34 PM.
    Snipe's MySpace
    SONY BMG

LMFAO

Look at this shit me. you fucked with Dominion that gets you ripped. you diss my girl and you die. LOL. Its all good man. just retire man and leave. Next time i will write something

this guy just got hit by a sniper

ill shit mike
    G.O.A.T.

Comment

wholy.fuck...deep diss...im loven yall

one

-| Lđ-pōŘŦ |-
      ..ūĽ ň.

| The Dynasty |

Tennesse-Flex-L.A-Soul 1

Comment

Sniper you were wack and still are...you lucky to even be mentioned with D GreE and Dominion...fake artist...

Comment

nice diss but u kno what i don't agree wit
          *SacredSkriptZ*

Dynasty
          Record
          46-4 (33 KOs)lllll lllll lllll lllll lllll lllll lll

" crabs betta than bloods betta get dat out ya head, yea jordan wore blue to but he was a star in red"

Comment

aha people in ya own crew is laughin at u
            The King & Queen
            Dominion & Baby Devil

[color=silver]Meet Our Family
            Mex ~ R-izzy ~
            Force ~ BrickCity ~ GreenLantern ~ sniper113 ~ ThugGrl~ MerderusMoney ~ Skeptikal ~Provacative ~ Havoc~EvilClown

Victory List

20-7
            Crash -fuck u-KO// Bachacka61-KO // Dirrtya-KO// BKJ1216-KO // MiLS- KO // MC Dean- 5-1 ~ MChw-KO ~ Dirteminded82 5-4 // @ILL- KO // MC Dean- 5-4 // Kalliber-KO // Dirrrtj-KO // Jools-KO // DirtyIrish-KO // DersertTree313-KO // SouthSide-5-1 // Murderous Money-2x // Jay'anims-5-2 // Dabz 5-2

ShOuT OuTs
            Zen// DirteMinded82// Famous420// BKJ1216(2)// Verbal Assualt// King of Qb// Crystal [email protected]

Doe Rae Me but we don't sing motherfuckers So Murda Inc do your thing motherfuckers You unleased on a team who expects nothing less then R n B coming from that regime-OBIE
            I know that Afeni Shakur don't enjoy Jeffrey Atkins Reinacting her boy saw him click clacking his toy-OBIE

Comment

The verse was cool but the convo thing in the beginning was kinda corny man, but he it aint' about story tellin' it's abotu rappin.
              Signature are useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Killa
                Sniper you were wack and still are...you lucky to even be mentioned with D GreE and Dominion...fake artist...

what do you mean by that
                G.O.A.T.

Comment

he means sniper is a fake artist
                  Signature are useless.

Comment

lol, Thanks u all for the comments. Oh Shaddow u fucken right, what waz i thinkin. But u know before i accept the fact that i'm fake or start saying i'm not peep this will ya? http://www.d12world.com/board/showth...illa+sniper113
                    NO COMMENTS< shaddow i feel another diss comming
                    Snipe's MySpace
                    SONY BMG

Comment

yo BKJ u know why the convo in the beginning was there? i don't think u do, i guess i have to give another link, check it out: http://www.d12world.com/board/showth...threadid=45281
                      basically it was makin fun of Verbal. I can't believe ya'll don't like that, but fuck it i tried

my bad bad link, it's fixed now
                      Snipe's MySpace
                      SONY BMG

Comment

i really hope this aint tha last diss u guys are my comedy relief come on
                        and Forcified u a BART, kicked out of Simpson for being a RETARD/
                        whatever u do on the Mic u ain't spittin u FART/

haha ahahahaha
                        The King & Queen
                        Dominion & Baby Devil

Mex ~ R-izzy ~
                        Force ~ BrickCity ~ GreenLantern ~ sniper113 ~ ThugGrl~ MerderusMoney ~ Skeptikal ~Provacative ~ Havoc~EvilClown

Victory List

20-7
                        Crash -fuck u-KO// Bachacka61-KO // Dirrtya-KO// BKJ1216-KO // MiLS- KO // MC Dean- 5-1 ~ MChw-KO ~ Dirteminded82 5-4 // @ILL- KO // MC Dean- 5-4 // Kalliber-KO // Dirrrtj-KO // Jools-KO // DirtyIrish-KO // DersertTree313-KO // SouthSide-5-1 // Murderous Money-2x // Jay'anims-5-2 // Dabz 5-2

ShOuT OuTs
                        Zen// DirteMinded82// Famous420// BKJ1216(2)// Verbal Assualt// King of Qb// Crystal [email protected]

Doe Rae Me but we don't sing motherfuckers So Murda Inc do your thing motherfuckers You unleased on a team who expects nothing less then R n B coming from that regime-OBIE
                        I know that Afeni Shakur don't enjoy Jeffrey Atkins Reinacting her boy saw him click clacking his toy-OBIE

Comment

Nicca...cause you beat me once you think you got me tame?// When I say you suck, I mean you lame// Go and wright all tha disses you want bitch// I be tha be tha big dog an you just a tick// Wishen you were me and not you, you lucky to even be runnin wit that crew//
                          Tha beef was between Dominion and CC// But you had to go and run your fuckin mouth SEE?// I was gonna let it be, then you jumped in// Then I thought to myself...let tha fun begin...

Comment

ahaha nice dont fuck with juss part of cc thas pathetic its on now
                            The King & Queen
                            Dominion & Baby Devil

Mex ~ R-izzy ~

Victory List

20-7

ShOuT OuTs

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Killa
                              Nicca...cause you beat me once you think you got me tame?// When I say you suck, I mean you lame// Go and wright all tha disses you want bitch// I be tha be tha big dog an you just a tick// Wishen you were me and not you, you lucky to even be runnin wit that crew//
                              Tha beef was between Dominion and CC// But you had to go and run your fuckin mouth SEE?// I was gonna let it be, then you jumped in// Then I thought to myself...let tha fun begin...
                              biter
                              Signature are useless.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:09 AM
                              3 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Glenedelstein