Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheRealPlatoon vs JesusChrist

15-20 lines
    No Hate/Dr/Crew/Newbie/or Religious votes!
    No Feeding/
    No throwing lightning

Whoever drops 1st spits 1st!
    The Dynasty
    TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
    Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
    KOs

Wins
    Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses
    TennesseeKOLil MagicianKOPure Playa5-4UrbanAKA5-2DGree5-3Nautical5-3

D12 World Tag Champions
    TheRealPlatoon! & Tennessee

XxAmandaxX

My love
    !

v
    The Dynastyv
    kttl

VOCAL[color=light blue]EXPERTS[/color]

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Welcome to [NIGHTBREED ENTERTAINMENT] illness only a CLICK away!

LORD FORGIVE ME, FOR I AM ABOUT TO SIN DRASTICLLY!

[COLOR=black][B]Since you wanna be Jesus, I'm the type to CRUCIFY YA LIFE so I can DOOM YA TWICE/
    Stab ya mother in the WOMB WITH KNIVES so you inherit the WOUNDS OF CHRIST/
    Kill you on the cross, or I can BURN YOU IN YA SLEEP/
    Show you that God is hopeless, while you holdin' FIRM TO YOUR BELIEF/
    TENACIOUSLY rip the FACE OF THE FAKE MC til he can TASTE IT BLEED/
    Waitin' PATIENTLY in his nightmares to fry his ass with SADIST HEAT/
    How's he gonna strike fear in an athiest? Ya MAKE BELIEVE/
    If this is the power of true Christ, then what we believe in JESUS FOR/
    I'll fuck the virgin mary with a pitchfork, & slap Jesus with a QUEIJA BOARD/
    You're a mere SUPERSTITION to fool the STUPID CHILDREN/
    So if you ain't real, how you gonna handle a CRUCIFICTION/
    Evil MEDITATIONS to help me be the 1st to ya mother while she's givin' HEAD TO SATAN/
    In the center of a pentagram, then we wipe our nut with SEVERAL PAGES of REVELATIONS/
    NEVER HATIN' on any religion. But the Jew's better LAY LOW/
    I'll throw the rest in the oven, & strangle Jesus with his HALO/
    I'll break a window to a million pieces, & stab you in the SKULL WITH A HOT PIECE/
    You don't intimidate, I'll leave this jew in a ROOM FULL OF NAZIS/
    Since ya like to hang with lambs, I'll turn ya flesh to pork CHOP MEAT/
    Fuck hangin' you on the cross, I'll leave ya on a fire BLAZED NUESE/
    This ain't Jesus, just a spick with the name of JESUS/(hey-soos)*

* That's the way the hispanics pronounce the name!
    The Dynasty
    TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
    Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
    KOs

Wins
    Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
    !

v
    The Dynastyv
    kttl

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Comment

OK ONE of you damn Jesus' are gonna battle me!
      The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
      KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
      !

v
      The Dynastyv
      kttl

Comment

GO JESUS, it's ya BIRTHDAY. Well not til Christmas, but is ya verse WORTH THE WAIT
        The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
        KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
        !

v
        The Dynastyv
        kttl

Comment

he battled me in a loser leave the site match...but OMG PLATOON your going str8 to hell for that shit...hahahaha omg i never heard someone say that shit WOW!!!!!!!!

.:The Dynasty:.
          It's Like That Sonny

Comment

damn homey....

see you in hell

from heaven

jp...
            I scare the shit out of myself everyday -- I am a snowboarder.

Comment

ONE OF THESE MOTHERFUCKERS BETTER RESPOND! Otherwise, I just bought myself a ticket to hell FOR NOTHING!
              The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
              KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
              !

v
              The Dynastyv
              kttl

Comment

haha see man...you cant honestly set there and say i've spit hotter stuff than that.....that shows your ill as hell....yea your going to hell for it...but it was dope hahaha

.:The Dynasty:.
                It's Like That Sonny

Comment

Ya think maybe Satan will battle me, for a "Throne Match"? Maybe he'll have my apartment ready. YES Tenn, I STILL think you're iller! You can come up with iller that that! :D
                  The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                  KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                  !

v
                  The Dynastyv
                  kttl

Comment

to make it harder on both of you...the theme is...SATAN.... i know tenn will have trouble with this lol
                    I scare the shit out of myself everyday -- I am a snowboarder.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Franok, Today, 11:37 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Franok
                    by Franok

Started by maliasydney, Today, 12:00 AM