X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tennessee -vs- TheRealPlatoon!

Ding Ding Ding....here we go...Round Two

Tennessee -vs- TheRealPlatoon

Its guranteed to be yet again, tha dopest battle peep have ever seen...just like tha first one...The World Series of Rap....The Stanley Cup of Punches....The Play-off of Multies...this is it folks...the one you have all been waiting on

The Illest -vs- The Illest
    The Best -vs- The Best

AHHHH DO YOU HEAR THA CROWD...THA HYPE WOOHOO!!!!!!

RULES:
    • 5-10 BARS
    • 5 Votes WIN
    • 3-0 Votes KO
    • NO Hate Votes (yea we know who u are)
    • NO Dick Rydin' Votes (if your ass is soar dont click this!!!)
    • Users MUST have 200 Post To Vote
    • I'll start writing, you start writing, first one done drops

.....I hate you right now, but i'll love you after vote # 5 :D

.:The Dynasty:.
    It's Like That Sonny

whooo hooooo lol

..::Battle Record::.. ..::19-3::..
    ..::ExterminateD::..

|The Emcee Falcon-KO||SicjonnyB-Ko| |Sho-Gun-KO|

|Xternil-5-3||Aphyna-KO||Sho-Gun(round 2)-KO|
    |Phase1-KO||DirtyDiabolic-5-2||Jay'Anims-KO|
    |SlimShadyz-5-2||Pistol Whip-KO||$ilk-5-4|
    |Div-KO||Hallaatatlanta-5-1||japunka$$-KO|
    |Lit-KO||XLrhymes||Hero|
    |hero-KO|
    ==========================
    ..::Crew Battles::..
    The Franchize-K0
    ..::Props ToThe Illest::..
    |Assassin| |R-izzy|[|Tennessee||Ems girl|Lil Magician|
    ..::My Tracks::..
    ..Dont Push Me v2.0..Implicit..Nautical feat..Untouchab..A-mode
    Da kinky hoe
    Shortys |Rpg||Untouchab|

Comment

awww man see...i was really lookin forward to battling someone everything was comming out so im like hell yea i should battle someone...than i battle nas here and everything goes to shit haha i got 1 fuckin barr

It's Like That Sonny

Comment

HERE'S MY VERSE

I PACK HEAVY NINES to CRACK HIS WEARY MIND he calls his verse a "free"style, cuz he "JACKED"EVERY LINE/
        I'll take take a bat to break his back & a blade to TEAR HIS SPINE to use as a SWORD whenever we go to WAR/
        You can't have the persona of a VIOLENT RAPPER when you WHITE AS CASPER, I'll FRY YA PLASMA & let ya HEART COOK/
        My style is grimey, similar to ya mothers TART PUSS, & ya semen MARKED TUSH, I'm influenced by the illest, you're influenced by GARTH BROOKS/
        You're an OCEAN MIST TO MY TEMPESSTE(violent storm), disrespect you in a battle, & take an OPEN PISS ON MEMPHIS/
        leave bruises with my scent, & you with OPEN WRISTS FOR REMEMBERANCE/(slit wrists)
        Whether in Memphis or KNOXVILLE Tenn 'll know how the COCK FEELS he swallows semen daily willfully as he POPS PILLS/
        He's a SNOW FLAKE that's LOST SKILL. Victory is heaven, he's an athiest, there's NO FAITH, he's NOT REAL/
        I know how hicks are, he's the type to SCREW HIS MOTHER & ADMIT IT, or watch his parents fuck & CHEW THE RUBBER WHEN IT'S FINISHED/
        I love him like a bro, but he wants to be LOVERS IN THIS FRIENDSHIP/
        In history it says we evolved from apes before they were TOOK FROM THIS PLACE, you can see it works reverse for him whenever you LOOK AT HIS FACE/
        He's not on the level of his graduatin' class, he's too illiterate to keep up, so he just keeps the BOOK IN IT'S CASE while LOOKIN' MISPLACED/
        Call me "Rip The Jacker" the way I leave this TURTLE BRAIN VIRGIN SLAIN if we battled on "AOL", you couldn't hit me with PERFECT "AIM"/
        The shows over people,time to let the CURTAINS HANG. I'm the king of this board, & he's the "Prince"............"Prince" from PURPLE RAIN/
        We all know the truth , may you DROWN IN YA SORROW, & come AROUND TOMORROW/
        Yeah, your verses weren't stolen from another site, but FOUND & BORROWED/
        I SPRAY GATS to blow ya FACE BACK until ya grill is lookin' like you suffer from TAY-SACHS(a disorder)/
        This "GAY" CAT knows nothin' about the "STRAIGHT" FACTS Only time he "blazed" somethin's when he accidentally set a fire to his HAY STACK/
        You STAY WHACK just LAY BACK. "The Real Platoon's a faggot" here Tenn! Cut & PASTE THAT/
        The Dynasty
        TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
        Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
        KOs

Wins
        Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses
        TennesseeKOLil MagicianKOPure Playa5-4UrbanAKA5-2DGree5-3Nautical5-3

D12 World Tag Champions
        TheRealPlatoon! & Tennessee

XxAmandaxX

My love
        !

v
        The Dynastyv
        kttl

VOCAL[color=light blue]EXPERTS[/color]

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Welcome to [NIGHTBREED ENTERTAINMENT] illness only a CLICK away!

Comment

..........Death of Platoon (AGAIN).......

.....AIYO.....

I'll RAP-WORDS to FRAC-TURE PLATOON until hes DOOMED like LEU-KEM-IA
          I took your job in leading The Dy to victory now it looks like ya CREW-AINT-NEEDIN-YA//

I'll SHOW-YOU-RAPS on PHOTO-GRAPHS ,so you can see my punches FLOW, commin' in SLOW-MOTION
          You would of thought "Avon" was platoons best friend, Kayla dont fuck, so he GOES-TO-LOTION//

I'll SCAR-and-KILL-THIS-TEEN, like SARS-in-the-PHILLI-PINES, to leave em with GAS-MASK AS-his-ASS-is-HARRASSED, like CAR-WIN-DOWS-to-STEEL-BEAMS
          "cuz the BARS-WHEN-TENN-FLOWS-SEEMS-to-THRILL-the SCREAMS of this QUEEN, as my DREAMS-FILL-his-SCREEN, defeat TWICE, to SLICE and SPILL-his-SPLEEN//

Tha only time platoons ever "laid-text", is putting "condoms" on his "MIKE-GRO-SOFT"
          (laid-text =laytex, mike-gro-soft = microsoft)
          It's " your my bro" in tha daylight but ask Crash what happens when the LIGHTS-GO-OFF//

I'll leave you SMASHED-in-a-GRAVE, hes to SLASHED-to-be-SAVED,GLAAD loves how this FAG-BEHAVES
          You look for ASS-TO-CRAVE, with tha size of your teeth, Kayla wont HAVE-TO-SHAVE//

I'll let this kat CHOKE with a hole in his THROAT, so when he sucks dick it HURTS-to-GUZZLE
          This bitch couldn't have good "wordplay" if he spit his whole verse with a "cross WORD-PUZZLE"//

Platoon gets "fisted" and raps "half-assed" cummin out with "shit" thats why his "PUNCHES-VARY
          This kid could "hit" "Cerial Boxes" and his fist (punches) still couldnt "CRUNCH-n-BURRY"//
          (Crunch-n-berry = the cerial)

He's on so many dicks, i gotta swing at middle sections, to hurt his punches to give his HAND-WOUNDS
          I'll take PLATOON to "Mexico" with "alluminum foil" and "lids", so I can officially "CAN-COONS"//
          (racist comment and Cancoon, Mexico)

I'll watch your BACK-BREAK, when i CREATE TUR-MOIL to watch your BLOOD BOIL becuz i RAP-GREAT
          I'll save a TRIP and SKIP Arizona, cuz I can go to tha Knoxville Zoo to SMACK-APES//
          (another racial comment, platoon looks like an ape)

I guess tha first battle didn't teach you a lesson even tho you came out PLAYED-BLEEDIN'-and-BEATIN'
          You giving Tennessee a loss is impossible, ur not good enough, save tha fantasies for DAY-DREAMING//

UPPIN 4 VOTES!!!
          Last edited by Tennessee; 04-23-2003, 03:42 AM.

It's Like That Sonny

Comment

UPPIN 4 VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Like That Sonny

Comment

Uppin' for votes
              The Dynasty
              TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
              Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
              KOs

Wins
              Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
              !

v
              The Dynastyv
              kttl

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Comment

Kool Thanx for votin'. UPPIN'
                The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                !

v
                The Dynastyv
                kttl

Comment

My vote = Real Platoon

Both of you spat fuckin ILL rhymes

Best verse I fink 4 real Plat is

Whether in Memphis or KNOXVILLE Tenn 'll know how the COCK FEELS he swallows semen daily willfully as he POPS PILLS/
                  He's a SNOW FLAKE that's LOST SKILL. Victory is heaven, he's an athiest, there's NO FAITH, he's NOT REAL/

tenn man your spit was fuckin hot. Best 1 4 u is

I'll SCAR-and-KILL-THIS-TEEN, like SARS-in-the-PHILLI-PINES, to leave em with GAS-MASK AS-his-ASS-is-HARRASSED, like CAR-WIN-DOWS-to-STEEL-BEAMS

no beef I am just statin my opinion

Comment

THANX Dalet2k Uppin' for more votes! 1-1
                    The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                    KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                    !

v
                    The Dynastyv
                    kttl

Comment

HOLY JESUS H. CHRIST!! That was insanely hot! This is the reason you 2 are the best here cuz of shit right there. Mutha Fukin D-UNIT yall!! I would sit here and copy and paste my favorite parts of each of your verses but I there is no need to re-post both of your whole verses! But on the real this is absolutly no bullshit, even if there was no Dynasty, I would still feel the same way. The illest....

D-D-D-D-UNIT !!
                      theDynasty
                      Nek 9
                      D. Dutchess-You will always be Dynasty Mami. Your big brother will always have ya back.
                      Brymstone
                      RIP
                      Clue
                      Red-Out
                      I.E.
                      i.k.
                      Tenn
                      **van*illa**
                      D-UNIT !!

It's the DAWN of a NEW ERA ...

Comment

Haha, thanx Nek. Tenn's still my boy! Haha

D-D-D-D UNIT
                        The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                        KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                        !

v
                        The Dynastyv
                        kttl

Comment

^lol at dynasty's mascot there! :P

Comment

I felt RealPlatoon came very heard on this one, very ill yo... Tennesse got nice complex lines too, but Tenn i dont feel your rhytm, maybe its just me but still, i've seen you spit far more ill than this one...

vote=TheRealPlatoon
                            |~ill playah in this rap game...~|

.: We Have No Responsibility For The Damage We Will Cause! :.
                            TheRed

.: verbal assault :.
                            .: Lit :.
                            .: forc1fied :.
                            .: Zen :.
                            .: Casper2003 :.
                            .: XLrhymez :.
                            .: --> Desolator <-- :.

Battle Record:
                            Wins: (12)
                            dirtydiabolic, beastX(KO), G-Unit_DLT(KO), SparxxMC(twice), dino, Tenacity(KO), E.C.A.A.T(KO), bouile(KO), lyikal killa(KO), InSoMnIac(KO), Shadow Killa(V. Close)...

Loses: (17)

MCPyro(KO), McFader(KO), sniper113, slim_shadyz(KO, Brick City(KO), jeerze head(KO), Jay'anims, Shadow Killa, ShadyGirl(twice)(2 KO), Implicit(KO), DesertTree313, Capital P(KO), G-Unit_DLT(KO twice), D GreE(KO), BKJ(KO)...

Respect to:
                            TheRealPlatoon, Tennesse, Shadow Killa, sniper113, R-iZZY, dalet2k, lilmagician35, ShadyGirl, SparxxMC, verbal assualt, Capital P, V 9 1 9 V, G-Unit_DLT...

RETIRED
                            My Goodbye Thread

Comment

Thanx for the vote bro! So it's 2-1 Uppin'
                              The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                              KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                              !

v
                              The Dynastyv
                              kttl

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Nancystarkman, Today, 12:04 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Nancystarkman  
                              Started by herrymerry, Yesterday, 11:54 PM