X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOTE VOTE VOTE TheRealPlatoon vs Tennessee Vote Vote Vote

HERE'S MY VERSE

TheRealPlatoon

I PACK HEAVY NINES to CRACK HIS WEARY MIND he calls his verse a "free"style, cuz he "JACKED"EVERY LINE/
    I'll take take a bat to break his back & a blade to TEAR HIS SPINE to use as a SWORD whenever we go to WAR/
    You can't have the persona of a VIOLENT RAPPER when you WHITE AS CASPER, I'll FRY YA PLASMA & let ya HEART COOK/
    My style is grimey, similar to ya mothers TART PUSS, & ya semen MARKED TUSH, I'm influenced by the illest, you're influenced by GARTH BROOKS/
    You're an OCEAN MIST TO MY TEMPESSTE(violent storm), disrespect you in a battle, & take an OPEN PISS ON MEMPHIS/
    leave bruises with my scent, & you with OPEN WRISTS FOR REMEMBERANCE/(slit wrists)
    Whether in Memphis or KNOXVILLE Tenn 'll know how the COCK FEELS he swallows semen daily willfully as he POPS PILLS/
    He's a SNOW FLAKE that's LOST SKILL. Victory is heaven, he's an athiest, there's NO FAITH, he's NOT REAL/
    I know how hicks are, he's the type to SCREW HIS MOTHER & ADMIT IT, or watch his parents fuck & CHEW THE RUBBER WHEN IT'S FINISHED/
    I love him like a bro, but he wants to be LOVERS IN THIS FRIENDSHIP/
    In history it says we evolved from apes before they were TOOK FROM THIS PLACE, you can see it works reverse for him whenever you LOOK AT HIS FACE/
    He's not on the level of his graduatin' class, he's too illiterate to keep up, so he just keeps the BOOK IN IT'S CASE while LOOKIN' MISPLACED/
    Call me "Rip The Jacker" the way I leave this TURTLE BRAIN VIRGIN SLAIN if we battled on "AOL", you couldn't hit me with PERFECT "AIM"/
    The shows over people,time to let the CURTAINS HANG. I'm the king of this board, & he's the "Prince"............"Prince" from PURPLE RAIN/
    We all know the truth , may you DROWN IN YA SORROW, & come AROUND TOMORROW/
    Yeah, your verses weren't stolen from another site, but FOUND & BORROWED/
    I SPRAY GATS to blow ya FACE BACK until ya grill is lookin' like you suffer from TAY-SACHS(a disorder)/
    This "GAY" CAT knows nothin' about the "STRAIGHT" FACTS Only time he "blazed" somethin's when he accidentally set a fire to his HAY STACK/
    You STAY WHACK just LAY BACK. "The Real Platoon's a faggot" here Tenn! Cut & PASTE THAT/

Tennessee

[QUOTE]
    [B]
    ..........Death of Platoon (AGAIN).......

.....AIYO.....

I'll RAP-WORDS to FRAC-TURE PLATOON until hes DOOMED like LEU-KEM-IA
    I took your job in leading The Dy to victory now it looks like ya CREW-AINT-NEEDIN-YA//

I'll SHOW-YOU-RAPS on PHOTO-GRAPHS ,so you can see my punches FLOW, commin' in SLOW-MOTION
    You would of thought "Avon" was platoons best friend, Kayla dont fuck, so he GOES-TO-LOTION//

I'll SCAR-and-KILL-THIS-TEEN, like SARS-in-the-PHILLI-PINES, to leave em with GAS-MASK AS-his-ASS-is-HARRASSED, like CAR-WIN-DOWS-to-STEEL-BEAMS
    "cuz the BARS-WHEN-TENN-FLOWS-SEEMS-to-THRILL-the SCREAMS of this QUEEN, as my DREAMS-FILL-his-SCREEN, defeat TWICE, to SLICE and SPILL-his-SPLEEN//

Tha only time platoons ever "laid-text", is putting "condoms" on his "MIKE-GRO-SOFT"
    (laid-text =laytex, mike-gro-soft = microsoft)
    It's " your my bro" in tha daylight but ask Crash what happens when the LIGHTS-GO-OFF//

I'll leave you SMASHED-in-a-GRAVE, hes to SLASHED-to-be-SAVED,GLAAD loves how this FAG-BEHAVES
    You look for ASS-TO-CRAVE, with tha size of your teeth, Kayla wont HAVE-TO-SHAVE//

I'll let this kat CHOKE with a hole in his THROAT, so when he sucks dick it HURTS-to-GUZZLE
    This bitch couldn't have good "wordplay" if he spit his whole verse with a "cross WORD-PUZZLE"//

Platoon gets "fisted" and raps "half-assed" cummin out with "shit" thats why his "PUNCHES-VARY
    This kid could "hit" "Cerial Boxes" and his fist (punches) still couldnt "CRUNCH-n-BURRY"//
    (Crunch-n-berry = the cerial)

He's on so many dicks, i gotta swing at middle sections, to hurt his punches to give his HAND-WOUNDS
    I'll take PLATOON to "Mexico" with "alluminum foil" and "lids", so I can officially "CAN-COONS"//
    (racist comment and Cancoon, Mexico)

I'll watch your BACK-BREAK, when i CREATE TUR-MOIL to watch your BLOOD BOIL becuz i RAP-GREAT
    I'll save a TRIP and SKIP Arizona, cuz I can go to tha Knoxville Zoo to SMACK-APES//
    (another racial comment, platoon looks like an ape)

I guess tha first battle didn't teach you a lesson even tho you came out PLAYED-BLEEDIN'-and-BEATIN'
    You giving Tennessee a loss is impossible, ur not good enough, save tha fantasies for DAY-DREAMING//
    The Dynasty
    TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
    Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
    KOs

Wins
    Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses
    TennesseeKOLil MagicianKOPure Playa5-4UrbanAKA5-2DGree5-3Nautical5-3

D12 World Tag Champions
    TheRealPlatoon! & Tennessee

XxAmandaxX

My love
    !

v
    The Dynastyv
    kttl

VOCAL[color=light blue]EXPERTS[/color]

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Welcome to [NIGHTBREED ENTERTAINMENT] illness only a CLICK away!

BTW so far it's 1-1
    The Dynasty
    TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
    Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
    KOs

Wins
    Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
    !

v
    The Dynastyv
    kttl

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Comment

Uppin'
      The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
      KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
      !

v
      The Dynastyv
      kttl

Comment

C'MON 17 views 2 from me is a little ridiculous. Uppin' for votes
        The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
        KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
        !

v
        The Dynastyv
        kttl

Comment

this was a ill as battle,,,both had ill wordplay,,punches,,,creativity,,,bout the only i can say to vote is i think tenn had iller punches,,no beef platoon you know you DOPE AS FUCK FLAT OUT,,,but my vote = tennesee

Comment

Kool Kool so it's 3-2 Uppin'
            The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
            KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
            !

v
            The Dynastyv
            kttl

Comment

yo dis battle was fuckin HOT. yo da punches and flow from both of ya'll was just crazy man ya'll need to battle ona weekly basis dis was hotter den alotta da battles on dis board. but anyway down to da vote platoon u my dawg 4real 4real and u made me proud wit dis i read ur shit and thought to myself "damn tenn betta shoot some fire or he gon be leavin dis battle disappointed". and den i read tenn's verse........................goooooooooddamn man im sayin no beef platoon but he pulled out da personal punches and dere is no way i can overlook somethin like dat omg lol. platoon u still my ***** and u spit hellfire but tenn just came out swingin and kickin in dis battle i gotta give tenn my vote
              CRYSTAL [email protected]
              Presents...

-- The Finest Collection Of Independent MCs To Date --
              *The Rap Killers Be Here*

.:CC Roster:.
              :::> Zen :: ALphA-OmeGA :: Urban AKA :: dirteminded82 :: Cutty :: verbal assult :: Kritikal :: Teknique <:::

Comment

It's kool. So it's 4-2
                The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                !

v
                The Dynastyv
                kttl

Comment

My style is grimey, similar to ya mothers TART PUSS, & ya semen MARKED TUSH, I'm influenced by the illest, you're influenced by GARTH BROOKS/

That shit is so funny, you both like ledgends and shit...an I don't even know if I should be votin but...

VOTE: THE REAL PLATOON

* Can yall vote in ma battle's? I wanna hear some pointers from both yall...

Comment

YAY! I'M THE 1ST TO GET TO 3 VOTES WITH TENNESSEE! Uppin' for votes!:D
                    The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                    KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                    !

v
                    The Dynastyv
                    kttl

Comment

MY VOTE = PLATOON

HARDER PUNCHES , NOT AN ILL FLOW BUT I LIKE HIS PUNCHES BETTA.

SORRY TEENESSE BUT PLATOONS PUNCHLINE REALLY GOT YA..

ILL BATTLE TO BOTH BUT MY VOTE TO =PLATOON

THE ELIXIRS POTION EFFECT
                      { \|/INS=5 }{ lOSSES=0 }

{O}
                      /___\
                      |____|
                      \___/

POISONED VICTIMS
                      1. C.A.L {KO}
                      2.DA ASSASIN {KO}
                      3.blazedout {ko}
                      4.Jburchillisfat {5-3}
                      5. Юm{DQ}

!!!!SHOUTOUTS!!!!
                      platoon//lilmagicain//tenesse//noone//evryonelse!!!

Comment

dam good ass mudafuking battle man!!!!

but i vote tennessee

good ass mudafuking spit good multies like always from ya!!!

platoon you came hard ass fuck too man but dam i got to admit tenn won this

peace
                        aight chek it i'm new hea

so get ready bitches

phunk ass mudafukas!

Comment

THIS BATTLE SHOULD BE VOTED BY 200 POST TO VOTE LOL

THE ELIXIRS POTION EFFECT
                          { \|/INS=5 }{ lOSSES=0 }

{O}
                          /___\
                          |____|
                          \___/

POISONED VICTIMS
                          1. C.A.L {KO}
                          2.DA ASSASIN {KO}
                          3.blazedout {ko}
                          4.Jburchillisfat {5-3}
                          5. Юm{DQ}

!!!!SHOUTOUTS!!!!
                          platoon//lilmagicain//tenesse//noone//evryonelse!!!

Comment

It is! Haha
                            The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                            KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                            !

v
                            The Dynastyv
                            kttl

Comment

Haha. Uppin' peeps!
                              The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                              KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                              !

v
                              The Dynastyv
                              kttl

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:09 AM
                              3 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Glenedelstein  
                              Started by b2bdataquest, Today, 08:37 AM
                              0 responses