X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~turnny Match 1 Lil Magicain Vs H20 High Sign In

OK SIGN

OK THERE IS NO FLOODIN WHAT SO EVER

THE ONLY PEPOLE THAT CAN REPLY IN IN HERE ARE ME AND THE COMPETERS U CAN ONLY SIGN IN AND SPIT NO FLOODIN AND IF YA FLOOD YA DQ AND IF ANY ONE ELES FLOODS THEN THE WILL BE WARNED AND IF YA IN THE TURNNY AND NOT IN THIS MATCH AND U FLOOD U ARE DQ GOT IT GOOD HAVE FUN AND LETS DO THIS

I WILL BE JUDGEIN ON FLOW VERES CAPS(dissis punchlines etc..)
    multys wordplay and creatviaty so make it good

lil magicain and h2o sifn in

I Love Axis and His Friend W.e his name is i forgot!!
    http://thereallastforces.com/
    http://thereallastforces.com/Forum
    ^^ These links dont work i am Sorry That they dont WORK!!

in
    Lyrical Mafia

| Capital P | Brooklyn | Deep | Aphyna | Lil magician | Hero| Funk | Famous| Concepts
    | Shadygirl | PurePlaya | Marr | Dgree | Nautical |

Battle Record
    92 Wins 75 KO's

Spanxter (5-1)--Spanxster (KO)--Forc1fied (KO)--Yomamas (KO)--Shadylove313 (5-4)--Valley All-Star (KO)--Valley All-Star (5-1)-- Elhada (KO)-- Dirty Irish (KO)--2-Swifty (KO)-- KG The Kid (KO)--Noone (KO)--Skeptikal (KO)-- Young Gotie (5-3)-- Noone (KO)--0oSlim**Miami (KO)--D12 Member (KO)--Hallaatatlanta (KO)--Madicineman (KO)--Hack (KO)--2-Swifty (5-1)--J_Mac (5-1)--Tiger (KO)--Mc Joost (KO)--Dark Blaze (5-1)--Mack Tee(5-1)--Pepino (4-0 ko)--nine eight (3-0)--Big Boy (4-0)--eminem12345--mc dean(10-3)--Da Culprit (5-3)--dominion= (5-3)--The real platoon!=(ko)--Dirteminded82=(5-2)--ChitownsMackM=(ko)--SparxxMC=(KO)--180=(KO)--C.A.L=(KO)--Quiet Riot=(KO)--Tenacity=(4-0)--lost my self=(5-0)--Mc Pyro=(6-1)--Da_Culprit=(5-3)--desertree313=(6-1)--untouchab=(KO)--chitownMackM=(ko)--untouchab=(KO)--Jay' aims=(ko)--dirteminded82=(KO)--Japunka$$=(ko)--Dino=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--$money flow$=(ko)--skeptikal=(5-4)--G-Unit_DLT=(7-1)--E.C.A.A.T=(KO)--$money flows$=(ko)--catinthehat=(KO)--Rip~Da~Jacka=(ko)--Elhada=(ko)--Hero=(6-4)--R-P-A=(5-2)--Cutty=(ko)--D12- Jon=(KO)--Pawl Dirty=(6-4)--King Of Qb =(KO)--Jack-Frost=(Ko)--goph dogg=(ko)--KidC=(5-1)--Black Knigh=(ko)--Dgree=(5-4)--Money Maker=(ko)--Div=(ko)--Provokotive=(ko)--The Curse=(5-3)--Hero=(ko)--Da Culprit=(Ko)--G-Unit DLT=(Ko)--ASHYB=(KO)--G-Unit_DLT=(KO)--Div=(KO)--untouchab=(KO)--trioofsixes=(KO)--Shadow Killa=(Ko)--dalet2k=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--Kg tha Kid=(4-1)--Lyrical Compact=(Ko)--TheRealPlatoon!=(5-3)

2 Losses
    Therealplatoon=(KO)--Urban AKA=(4-5)

**Lil Magician, Tennessee, 2-Swifty**

Comment

sorry for flooding but what is the bar limit
      Lyrical Mafia

| Capital P | Brooklyn | Deep | Aphyna | Lil magician | Hero| Funk | Famous| Concepts

Battle Record
      92 Wins 75 KO's

Spanxter (5-1)--Spanxster (KO)--Forc1fied (KO)--Yomamas (KO)--Shadylove313 (5-4)--Valley All-Star (KO)--Valley All-Star (5-1)-- Elhada (KO)-- Dirty Irish (KO)--2-Swifty (KO)-- KG The Kid (KO)--Noone (KO)--Skeptikal (KO)-- Young Gotie (5-3)-- Noone (KO)--0oSlim**Miami (KO)--D12 Member (KO)--Hallaatatlanta (KO)--Madicineman (KO)--Hack (KO)--2-Swifty (5-1)--J_Mac (5-1)--Tiger (KO)--Mc Joost (KO)--Dark Blaze (5-1)--Mack Tee(5-1)--Pepino (4-0 ko)--nine eight (3-0)--Big Boy (4-0)--eminem12345--mc dean(10-3)--Da Culprit (5-3)--dominion= (5-3)--The real platoon!=(ko)--Dirteminded82=(5-2)--ChitownsMackM=(ko)--SparxxMC=(KO)--180=(KO)--C.A.L=(KO)--Quiet Riot=(KO)--Tenacity=(4-0)--lost my self=(5-0)--Mc Pyro=(6-1)--Da_Culprit=(5-3)--desertree313=(6-1)--untouchab=(KO)--chitownMackM=(ko)--untouchab=(KO)--Jay' aims=(ko)--dirteminded82=(KO)--Japunka$$=(ko)--Dino=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--$money flow$=(ko)--skeptikal=(5-4)--G-Unit_DLT=(7-1)--E.C.A.A.T=(KO)--$money flows$=(ko)--catinthehat=(KO)--Rip~Da~Jacka=(ko)--Elhada=(ko)--Hero=(6-4)--R-P-A=(5-2)--Cutty=(ko)--D12- Jon=(KO)--Pawl Dirty=(6-4)--King Of Qb =(KO)--Jack-Frost=(Ko)--goph dogg=(ko)--KidC=(5-1)--Black Knigh=(ko)--Dgree=(5-4)--Money Maker=(ko)--Div=(ko)--Provokotive=(ko)--The Curse=(5-3)--Hero=(ko)--Da Culprit=(Ko)--G-Unit DLT=(Ko)--ASHYB=(KO)--G-Unit_DLT=(KO)--Div=(KO)--untouchab=(KO)--trioofsixes=(KO)--Shadow Killa=(Ko)--dalet2k=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--Kg tha Kid=(4-1)--Lyrical Compact=(Ko)--TheRealPlatoon!=(5-3)

2 Losses

Comment

o my bad u are dq lol just playin umm first rounds 10 - 20

2nd round 3- 40

3 round 60 - 70

4th round unlimted and the prize if ya win u can ad all the ones u won to ya list or i will make a lil champ thing for ya ok

4th round i

Comment

koo now uppin fo h2o
          Lyrical Mafia

Battle Record
          92 Wins 75 KO's

2 Losses

Comment

uppin

Comment

SiGnin in...

\\//
              --..I'ma KiLLa!!..oh what?? u don't think i'LL KiLL-ya??..--
              --..Ask Ted Bundy who taught him how to pull tha Trigga..--

//\\
              ||

Comment

ok ok now spit doent matter who goes first just right and post let this shit start

Comment

AiGhT...**StyLe ExChanGe**

...yo....yo.....yo....
                  watch this ~villian~ pull off a straight ~killin~ then drop you in Alaska water...jus to say "you str8 ~chillin~"/
                  this cats ~hittin~ like a pussy but str8 ~replexion~ of a ~kitten~/
                  you got no ~defense~ as i pop a shot at yo knees, now they gettin ~dense~ and ma only excuss...is its a ~reflex~/
                  yo shits all ~rejects~ like buyin 4-line Bootleg Addidas at ~payless~ then wipin the 4th with ~Ajax~/ (loL)
                  ima soulja in ~disquise~...creepin, yo style is all ~lies~ like Clinton was back and runnin one mo ~time~/
                  ma hits[ will have ya head spin on two and think ~twice~, leave you in a tub with cubes jus to say "U livin in ~IcE~"/( Bling Bling lol)

**SwiTcHeS StyLe**

yo....yo...yo....
                  this fag makes his penis disappear so he considers himself a LiL Magician/
                  hence the name LiL but this kid makes up excuses sayin it was caused by a fucked up Circumcision/
                  Listen...im like Tracy McGrady when it comes down to this rap game...cuz im the one with da MaGiC/
                  read ma name...I'm the Legacy homie, yo well known but style and wordplays old, youz a CLaSSiC/
                  hop off me...and ride out the tourney..."You dont wanna fuck with me"...this Vet is truly a Ol' Dirty Bastard/

....O1nE!!!
                  Last edited by h2o...HyiGh II; 04-23-2003, 07:09 PM.

\\//

//\\
                  ||

Comment

*uP...

\\//

//\\
                    ||

Comment

~Just a lil intro~

Wannabe Of Hyigh? bitch face-to-face with tha DeViL you'd wanna-be-Me//
                      I'll rip your eye's out ya socket,stitch your eyelids shut.. and ask you what-can-you-see!//
                      Dissin me? burning me, bitch your the one walking streets with a spray-painted super soaker waving it and screaming//
                      Rap Game? who you? fool your dreaming, stop thinking so high of yourself that shits about' to hit tha ceiling//

~Letz get serius~

Your a high-egotistic, dick-flipped bitch who wears his mom's lipstick....
                      Come to your dawg's crib showing the stain and stating that you got your dick-licked....
                      Faker then Ja Rule saying he aint no Diva-Bitch-Product....
                      You bitch about 'flammers'..Seem's to me like, Mak is slowly coming outta tha closet!....
                      Another fake R.S rapper with no avatar and one star with a name like Mak-D....
                      Mak Bitches?(NO!)Eat Pussie?(NO!)--Why should he want seperate days of pleasure if he could get the WHOLE PACKAGE-FROM-HIS-DAD-EE....
                      Your gunna be my slave bitch, so start by polishing my boots and clean my-Lugz....
                      How many times-must-I-mention, this rap world has nomore room for fake-thugs?....
                      Look at yo Sig, can you possibly say that your better than "anyone" at D12?....
                      I'm Evil-Tha-Devil is tha Fame..I'm the reason you jump into your car and go Pray at church....
                      Keep praying for God to relieve you from the pain and agony....
                      There aint no slacking-G, The way imma kill you,would make this tha next-big-tragedy....
                      H2o dont call "The Man" a pussy and not true..after you wish-me-luck....
                      I dont need your pity, Count to three then Duck....
                      Cuz my words are coming like Bombs and Ninja-Swordz....
                      I took youR challenge cuz I wuz bored, My shits so powerful it makes you betray-the-Holy-Lord....

I'll leave you with a bit of Advice, Juss because deep down in my Satan-Self-theres a Sumone whos Nice....
                      Dont ever come in a battle again, Cuz we all know Magician FANS Could never finish-a-fight....

aight judges rip the score!!
                      Lyrical Mafia

Battle Record
                      92 Wins 75 KO's

2 Losses

Comment

NICe SHiT...uPPiN fO VoTeS...

\\//

//\\
                        ||

Comment

thanx uppin!
                          Lyrical Mafia

Battle Record
                          92 Wins 75 KO's

2 Losses

Comment

*U*P*P*E*N
                            Lyrical Mafia

Battle Record
                            92 Wins 75 KO's

2 Losses

Comment

*uP

\\//

//\\
                              ||

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Lurker07, 02-22-2011, 04:44 PM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Allanmathew