• Show
Clear All

• King_of_QB V.s. Killuminati

3-0 ko
    5 wins
    400 posts to vote
    no dr, crew,or beef votes

Killuminati

IM ABOUT TO =SLAY-SLOW= SO YOU BETTER =LAY-LOW= YOUR SO WHACK YOU SHOULDNT INTRODUCED WITH A FUCKING =AIYO=

YOU THE FUCKING SLAVE OF THE =QUEENS-BRIDGE= MY RHYMES WILL EAT YOU LIKE ICE=CREAM OUT A FRIDGE YOU GONNA CHOKE CAUSE MY SPIT MAKE YOU =FORBID

... TO KEEP =RAPPIN= WHEN IM =ATTACKIN= I MAKE EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY START =SNAPPIN=

I DONT KNOW WHY THIS (SLAVE) BE TRYIN TO =TEST-ME= YOU RAPS LIKE PUSSY ALL THAT SHIT DOES IS =CARESS-ME= NO MATTER WHAT YOU SPIT IT FUCKING WOULDNT =IMPRESS-ME= IF I QUIT THIS SHIT YOU STILL WOULDNT =EXCESS-ME=

I MAKE THIS =KING= FALL IN ONE =SWING= HE'LL BE IN A COMEA UNTIL THE END OF =SPRING=

IM ON A EMCEE KILLING =SPREE= SO GET ON YOUR =KNEE'S CAUSE I STRIKE MORE DEADLY THEN A SWARM OF KILLA BEE'S

...FROM AFRICA WHEN I SNAP-AT-YA EVERY BODY ON THIS BOARD'LL JUST LAUGH-AT-YA SO DONT GET EMBARESSED WHEN I ATTACK-AT-YA

MY STYLE BE =BIZARRE= IM HITTING FROM =AFAR=YOU BOUND TO LEAVE HERE WITH SOME BATTLE =SCARS=

YOU GET HIT FROM EVERY =SYLLABLE= YOU BE SO =MISERABLE= I BE =UN-KILLABLE= MY RHYMES BE SO TIGHT THE SHOULD BE BILLABLE <-- (thats a real word)

I MAKE YOUR =MOUTH-PIECE= =OBESSE= YOU LOSING =TEETH= WHEN I =RELEASE= OFF MY =SHEATH YOU CUT TO =PIECE= (sheath = swoard cover)

I GOT =VOCAB= THAT'LL LEAVE YOU A =THROAT-SCAB= WITH A =CLOSE-STAB= EMCEE'S NEED TO GO TO =RE-HAB

King_of_QB

Intro
    u a killa from mass i'm a mass killa so don't get your life revoken//
    u left your mouth wide open and what came spoken, u can beat him u must be joken//
    u just a fake tupac u get rocked like a museum metorite collection//
    it's like your al gore so stop beatin around the bush theres no way u can win this election//
    if u was really killuminati u still couldn't get on a mixtape//
    hit 27 but can't hit 28 like u was eatin emcees and someone took your plate//

Head breaker
    u could never be 50 cent cause all your raps make no cents like u were speakin in code//
    u can't even ride the beat right so don't take it to a street fight before u get slammed and "hit the road"//
    u dissin on the real and u gona get caried away by a platoon or your body get tombed//
    like pizza it's not delivery cause your mom is already feelin me so just look in side her bedroom//
    i detest your best it's on my chest like a vest and i guess i'm gonna have to put it to rest//
    i implant bullets in your breast so u can still rock a dress and u still have nipple piercings in your flesh//

AIght here we go
    u spit 11 bars but none of them shook me, your still a little rookie, these are your weak days like monday through friday//
    my hand feel ya have your head spinin like tqueila all of my punchies knock the shit out u like i gave u diariah so shit go my way//
    king is cumin so u runnin to slurp up somethin but your girl was there and she left nutt-in her reproductive organs//
    u can't be sane u can't even spell your own name this ain't a game everyone will vote against u like u had an abortion//(spellled his name in this thread wrong)
    it's an invation got my bullets that are right on destination but u gay so u use to penetration so i fuck u mentally//
    u tempt me to empty clicks wit plenty of ammo on u and fellow emcees cause all yall *****s act fruity like good and plenty//
    u skip like discs cause everything u say is a repeat just like the pattern of your de-feet everytime my bars sweep//
    i clean up your style treatin u like a child because when u shake the play pen is the time your bars are wild like boar meat//
    u get nightmares in your sleep when u dream about the street u don't need nyquil i can just KO u on this beat//
    send bullets in your direction if aight got no proctection better get some blessin cause they fly like they were navy fleets//
    *SacredSkriptZ*

Dynasty
    Record
    46-4 (33 KOs)lllll lllll lllll lllll lllll lllll lll

" crabs betta than bloods betta get dat out ya head, yea jordan wore blue to but he was a star in red"

up
    *SacredSkriptZ*

Dynasty
    Record

" crabs betta than bloods betta get dat out ya head, yea jordan wore blue to but he was a star in red"

Comment

up
      *SacredSkriptZ*

Dynasty
      Record

Comment

TOUGH to vote on really
        some of the multis were real good, but the rhyme levels were about the same, what it came down to was punches, and I felt QB's were hotter, only cuz Killah was too intent on words that just seemed like filler to his verse

my vote=King of QB

R.I.P J-Unit

I.D

Comment

aight 1-0 thanx nox
          *SacredSkriptZ*

Dynasty
          Record

Comment

I ain't no dr but Killu you should have came hander QB ain't no joke.

King of QG

p.s. if i have to explain (which i should not) then i will
            G.O.A.T.

Comment

aight thanx for the vote 2-0 me up
              *SacredSkriptZ*

Dynasty
              Record

Comment

i vote for king of qb
                he had way better flow and came harder with his punchlines
                peace

Comment

aigh thanx ko
                  *SacredSkriptZ*

Dynasty
                  Record

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by herrynertes, Yesterday, 11:59 PM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post herrynertes  
                  Started by Ppanduss, 05-06-2021, 09:34 PM
                  1 response