5-10 Bars
    5 Votes Win
    3 Votes KO
    No Crew Votes
    No Beef Votes
    No Dick Ryding Votes
    Users must have 300 post to vote
    and explain all votes

**if you aint DIV or Tennessee than dont freepost in my fuckin thread or i'll rip your balls off i swear....if u wanna freepost go to tha tennessee -vs- platoon thread...cuz yall are havin a ball with that..**

Spit When Your Ready!

.:The Dynasty:.
    It's Like That Sonny

ill spit in a bit, im bout to get cleaned up cause i just got off work, dont worry i wont pre write, and it probably wont matter cause all the Tennessee fans will vote for you to KO me

Comment

Tennessee fans lmao....sorry man i dont have any fans...if anything have enemies or bitches that act like friends....do you honestly think anyone wants to see me win haha hell no....if i slip on one verse i'll loose so i'll be comming hard....goodluck

It's Like That Sonny

Comment

GOOD LUCK TO YOU TO DOG. IM BOUT TO BUST IT JUST GIVE ME LIKE 10 MINS I GOTTA TAKE MY DOG AND SHIT....PEEP OUT MY FUCK THE THREAD IT WASNT MENT FOR BEEF BUT PEOPLE TAKIN IT AS BEEF..........

Comment

im doin this cuz I enjoy any touching of my balls done by Tenessey
          bring it u hick sexy hoe!

Battle Record:25-2 (20 K.O's)

"RIP DA JACKA & BROOKLYN ARE"
          The MGT FIRST EVER TAGTEAM CHAMPIONS

ShouTOutS
          Hw My im I Hv Y Mfcka I Hv Fid

Capital P's Kid Protegee
          CC
          Bro0kLyn

Comment

i gotta battle this man the pussy queen of the board Tennessee/
            my shit is on fire like i just lit a can of gasoline/
            im bout to murder this clown and pull out his fucking spleen/
            piss down his throat and switch his elbows with his knees/
            i got this bitch Singled Out like he thought he was Mcarthy/
            but you wont get all the girls cause you little, sorry/
            the Dynasty will fall just wait you all will see/
            cause im bout to start knocking them out with this hoe Tennesse/
            i thought i had a Clue but the haters made me think/
            is this worth my time fuck it im bout to get a drink/

man this is horrible im bout to get murder cause i couldnt think of anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Tennessee
              bitches that act like friends....

WHOALet's watch what we say man, I've never done shit to you! I hope you win this fuckin' battle man, so you can stop dissin' me. Cuz that kinda sounded a little subliminal!
              The Dynasty
              TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
              Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
              KOs

Wins
              Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses
              TennesseeKOLil MagicianKOPure Playa5-4UrbanAKA5-2DGree5-3Nautical5-3

D12 World Tag Champions
              TheRealPlatoon! & Tennessee

XxAmandaxX

My love
              !

v
              The Dynastyv
              kttl

VOCAL[color=light blue]EXPERTS[/color]

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Welcome to [NIGHTBREED ENTERTAINMENT] illness only a CLICK away!

Comment

.....AIYO.....

I'll scortch the fran-chize, to watch this man-die, with his hands-tied, against free-will
                I'll stick-kids, till he drips-liq-uid until your spits-fizz, as your knees-spill-until-you-need-pills//

You spit-so-weak, no competiton, i got your throat slit-on-free's
                You could rap, standing in my face with "diareah", and couldnt have "Shit-on-me"

My punches impact-whack-kats the size of cra-ters-on-mars
                Im the man with a million meanings, when i play-words they leave scars

this kat couldn't "rock" a crowd, if his audiance was bob-the-builder
                He couldn't have a "Free" base on "balls" if he robbed-the-fielder

Thought you'd get me on tha rebound, thought it would be easy since i got-beat
                2 looses dont erase 71 victories, im back, and just stomped u into chopped-meat

Uppin 4 Votes..and what are you talking about platoon ?

It's Like That Sonny

Comment

Bitches that act like friends. Hmmmmmm well you haven't been the same since that loss. But hey, I do know you have more friends, I just don't know who was a better close friend to you that posted in that thread except for me! That's what I'm tlakin' about
                  The Dynasty
                  TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
                  Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                  KOs

Wins
                  Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                  !

v
                  The Dynastyv
                  kttl

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Comment

Don't bring that up man!
                    The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                    KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                    !

v
                    The Dynastyv
                    kttl

Comment

you dont think this board is full of a bunch of dick rydin fucks...yes these people piss me off...and i wasnt talking about a specific thread...i mean i havent even said your name so how tha fuck could i be dissin you....and no i havent changed....a loss is a loss it happens...just going thru some shit here...but no i didnt dss you........UPPIN THIS 4 U COCK SUCKIN FUCKS TO VOTE ON...FUCK ARE YALL BLIND ?

It's Like That Sonny

Comment

Talk to me in a few days when you can talk to me like I'm a normal person. I don't wanna spark some shit over nothin man! I'm out!
                        The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                        KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                        !

v
                        The Dynastyv
                        kttl

Comment

(what have i said to offend you platoon ? besides that up there)

thx 1-0 uppin

It's Like That Sonny

Comment

Your 1st "bitches that act like friends" comment struck my curiosity, but didn't really offend me. But you goin' off on me in that other post kinda pissed me off. I mean I know they're dr's on this board, but were they dr's when you beat me? I mean Tenn, I'm NOT whack. You always told me you thought I was iller than you RIGHT? So why you actin' all surprised that when I came hard I won? Unless you thinkin' I'm iller was just a lie or some shit! But like I said man, you're my bro, I STILL think you're the illest, & I don't want no beef! So I'm waitin' for you to calm down b4 I really talk to you again! Or if you wanna talk PM me
                            The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                            KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                            !

v
                            The Dynastyv
                            kttl

Comment

spark something ?...theres nothing to spark....i have no beef with you and im guessing you have no beef with me...you beat me...thats all....i wouldnt get mad and start beef with probably one of tha hand full of people i actually like on this board (and they all can fit on tha right hand)...none of those comments was made for you....your my bro...ive told you that a million times lol...haha what are you tripping on man....ahh platoon i'll PM you here in a bit...

It's Like That Sonny

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:09 AM
                              3 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Glenedelstein