To see what I do, where I come from, see what I see
    Then you realize I am in fact who you want to be
    My raps will make you dance and sing my praise
    I dont even know why Im battling you......Your in a daze
    So say what you wanna say mafucker, it wont mean shit
    your done, all over.....accept it.

in all seriousness if I suck, just dont hate so much

Comment

japunk$$ you know who your dealin with right? and you've written 10 lines, not 10 bars!!! hahahaha
      |~ill playah in this rap game...~|

.: We Have No Responsibility For The Damage We Will Cause! :.
      TheRed

.: verbal assault :.
      .: Lit :.
      .: forc1fied :.
      .: Zen :.
      .: Casper2003 :.
      .: XLrhymez :.
      .: --> Desolator <-- :.

Battle Record:
      Wins: (12)
      dirtydiabolic, beastX(KO), G-Unit_DLT(KO), SparxxMC(twice), dino, Tenacity(KO), E.C.A.A.T(KO), bouile(KO), lyikal killa(KO), InSoMnIac(KO), Shadow Killa(V. Close)...

Loses: (17)

MCPyro(KO), McFader(KO), sniper113, slim_shadyz(KO, Brick City(KO), jeerze head(KO), Jay'anims, Shadow Killa, ShadyGirl(twice)(2 KO), Implicit(KO), DesertTree313, Capital P(KO), G-Unit_DLT(KO twice), D GreE(KO), BKJ(KO)...

Respect to:
      TheRealPlatoon, Tennesse, Shadow Killa, sniper113, R-iZZY, dalet2k, lilmagician35, ShadyGirl, SparxxMC, verbal assualt, Capital P, V 9 1 9 V, G-Unit_DLT...

RETIRED
      My Goodbye Thread

Comment

ummmm ok....................

Let me PICK-AND-FLICK this faggots HICK, by slanging this TRICK with a nistamine STICK....
        Take ya best LICK of this crakerz best PICK, cuz i heard japunka got borred of JAMILL BRICK and now he would like a bigger DICK....
        Be skeard to CROSS-THE-LINE like if ya were crossing the mexican FRONTEAR....
        Because Magician would make sure to CRUSH-YOUR-SPINE, ass if ya had a "CAP LOCK" as you BAREAR....
        Now why should you MESS-WITH-THE-BULL, when ya know ya get the HORNS....
        May be bacause you are trying to IMPRESS-MYTH-THE-POOL, with your original WARNS....
        Creeps cry and tell me to STOP-PUNIHSMENT, and at the same time to arange the MATAPHORE....
        COP'S tell me to DROP-REARRANGEMENT and contsead to spit GORE....
        Now imma HIT on Japunka like if i wa HITTING-A-BONG, with cro nick mixed with COCAINE....
        But at the same time been so high BITTING-A-THANG, imma murder him and put mah lyrics on a FRAME....
        Lyrical Mafia

| Capital P | Brooklyn | Deep | Aphyna | Lil magician | Hero| Funk | Famous| Concepts
        | Shadygirl | PurePlaya | Marr | Dgree | Nautical |

Battle Record
        92 Wins 75 KO's

Spanxter (5-1)--Spanxster (KO)--Forc1fied (KO)--Yomamas (KO)--Shadylove313 (5-4)--Valley All-Star (KO)--Valley All-Star (5-1)-- Elhada (KO)-- Dirty Irish (KO)--2-Swifty (KO)-- KG The Kid (KO)--Noone (KO)--Skeptikal (KO)-- Young Gotie (5-3)-- Noone (KO)--0oSlim**Miami (KO)--D12 Member (KO)--Hallaatatlanta (KO)--Madicineman (KO)--Hack (KO)--2-Swifty (5-1)--J_Mac (5-1)--Tiger (KO)--Mc Joost (KO)--Dark Blaze (5-1)--Mack Tee(5-1)--Pepino (4-0 ko)--nine eight (3-0)--Big Boy (4-0)--eminem12345--mc dean(10-3)--Da Culprit (5-3)--dominion= (5-3)--The real platoon!=(ko)--Dirteminded82=(5-2)--ChitownsMackM=(ko)--SparxxMC=(KO)--180=(KO)--C.A.L=(KO)--Quiet Riot=(KO)--Tenacity=(4-0)--lost my self=(5-0)--Mc Pyro=(6-1)--Da_Culprit=(5-3)--desertree313=(6-1)--untouchab=(KO)--chitownMackM=(ko)--untouchab=(KO)--Jay' aims=(ko)--dirteminded82=(KO)--Japunka$$=(ko)--Dino=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--$money flow$=(ko)--skeptikal=(5-4)--G-Unit_DLT=(7-1)--E.C.A.A.T=(KO)--$money flows$=(ko)--catinthehat=(KO)--Rip~Da~Jacka=(ko)--Elhada=(ko)--Hero=(6-4)--R-P-A=(5-2)--Cutty=(ko)--D12- Jon=(KO)--Pawl Dirty=(6-4)--King Of Qb =(KO)--Jack-Frost=(Ko)--goph dogg=(ko)--KidC=(5-1)--Black Knigh=(ko)--Dgree=(5-4)--Money Maker=(ko)--Div=(ko)--Provokotive=(ko)--The Curse=(5-3)--Hero=(ko)--Da Culprit=(Ko)--G-Unit DLT=(Ko)--ASHYB=(KO)--G-Unit_DLT=(KO)--Div=(KO)--untouchab=(KO)--trioofsixes=(KO)--Shadow Killa=(Ko)--dalet2k=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--Kg tha Kid=(4-1)--Lyrical Compact=(Ko)--TheRealPlatoon!=(5-3)

2 Losses
        Therealplatoon=(KO)--Urban AKA=(4-5)

**Lil Magician, Tennessee, 2-Swifty**

Comment

aaaawww this was some close shit both of ya! i have to go for magician toh, felt his multies and punches smashed japunk... the word use were also impressin, nice shit magician. Nice japunk keep practicing and u can be an ill MC soon...

luv and peace

TheRed

Battle Record:
          dirtydiabolic, beastX(KO), G-Unit_DLT(KO), SparxxMC(twice), dino, Tenacity(KO), E.C.A.A.T(KO), bouile(KO), lyikal killa(KO), InSoMnIac(KO), Shadow Killa(V. Close)...

MCPyro(KO), McFader(KO), sniper113, slim_shadyz(KO, Brick City(KO), jeerze head(KO), Jay'anims, Shadow Killa, ShadyGirl(twice)(2 KO), Implicit(KO), DesertTree313, Capital P(KO), G-Unit_DLT(KO twice), D GreE(KO), BKJ(KO)...

Respect to:
          TheRealPlatoon, Tennesse, Shadow Killa, sniper113, R-iZZY, dalet2k, lilmagician35, ShadyGirl, SparxxMC, verbal assualt, Capital P, V 9 1 9 V, G-Unit_DLT...

RETIRED
          My Goodbye Thread

Comment

thanx man uppin!

1-0
            Lyrical Mafia

| Capital P | Brooklyn | Deep | Aphyna | Lil magician | Hero| Funk | Famous| Concepts

Battle Record
            92 Wins 75 KO's

Spanxter (5-1)--Spanxster (KO)--Forc1fied (KO)--Yomamas (KO)--Shadylove313 (5-4)--Valley All-Star (KO)--Valley All-Star (5-1)-- Elhada (KO)-- Dirty Irish (KO)--2-Swifty (KO)-- KG The Kid (KO)--Noone (KO)--Skeptikal (KO)-- Young Gotie (5-3)-- Noone (KO)--0oSlim**Miami (KO)--D12 Member (KO)--Hallaatatlanta (KO)--Madicineman (KO)--Hack (KO)--2-Swifty (5-1)--J_Mac (5-1)--Tiger (KO)--Mc Joost (KO)--Dark Blaze (5-1)--Mack Tee(5-1)--Pepino (4-0 ko)--nine eight (3-0)--Big Boy (4-0)--eminem12345--mc dean(10-3)--Da Culprit (5-3)--dominion= (5-3)--The real platoon!=(ko)--Dirteminded82=(5-2)--ChitownsMackM=(ko)--SparxxMC=(KO)--180=(KO)--C.A.L=(KO)--Quiet Riot=(KO)--Tenacity=(4-0)--lost my self=(5-0)--Mc Pyro=(6-1)--Da_Culprit=(5-3)--desertree313=(6-1)--untouchab=(KO)--chitownMackM=(ko)--untouchab=(KO)--Jay' aims=(ko)--dirteminded82=(KO)--Japunka$$=(ko)--Dino=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--$money flow$=(ko)--skeptikal=(5-4)--G-Unit_DLT=(7-1)--E.C.A.A.T=(KO)--$money flows$=(ko)--catinthehat=(KO)--Rip~Da~Jacka=(ko)--Elhada=(ko)--Hero=(6-4)--R-P-A=(5-2)--Cutty=(ko)--D12- Jon=(KO)--Pawl Dirty=(6-4)--King Of Qb =(KO)--Jack-Frost=(Ko)--goph dogg=(ko)--KidC=(5-1)--Black Knigh=(ko)--Dgree=(5-4)--Money Maker=(ko)--Div=(ko)--Provokotive=(ko)--The Curse=(5-3)--Hero=(ko)--Da Culprit=(Ko)--G-Unit DLT=(Ko)--ASHYB=(KO)--G-Unit_DLT=(KO)--Div=(KO)--untouchab=(KO)--trioofsixes=(KO)--Shadow Killa=(Ko)--dalet2k=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--Kg tha Kid=(4-1)--Lyrical Compact=(Ko)--TheRealPlatoon!=(5-3)

2 Losses

Comment

Thanks des I wasnt thinking about bars and lines I totally forgot but thanks I want to practice more I dont even care if I lose just as long as I get practice

Comment

hm... hm... okey no beef were mates aight?

TheRed

Battle Record:

Respect to:

RETIRED
                My Goodbye Thread

Comment

*U*P*P*E*N*
                  Lyrical Mafia

Battle Record
                  92 Wins 75 KO's

2 Losses

Comment

des des des I thought you were dissing me, man misunderstanding no disrespect I changed that post man..

Comment

so did i when i saw yours

respect

TheRed

Battle Record:

Respect to:

RETIRED
                      My Goodbye Thread

Comment

ok ok how sweet

uppin!
                        Lyrical Mafia

Battle Record
                        92 Wins 75 KO's

2 Losses

Comment

lilmagic or Des besides the fact that I didnt do it in bars is there any advice I can have seriously, lilmagic I didnt battle out of disrespect I just wanted to battle and no one else would but any advice

Comment

u have aim?? or msn
                            Lyrical Mafia

Battle Record
                            92 Wins 75 KO's

2 Losses

Comment

*U*P*P*E*N*
                              Lyrical Mafia

Battle Record
                              92 Wins 75 KO's

2 Losses

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Ansts1982, Yesterday, 11:59 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes