Shadow K look here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow K look here

Yo dawg, you know we've talked bout battle? now you dont need to spit now but spit it here then we put it in to another thread(Name Vs. Name)...

you got me? no countering, i will start writin now, if nothin that pops up and i got to do
    |~ill playah in this rap game...~|

.: We Have No Responsibility For The Damage We Will Cause! :.
    TheRed

.: verbal assault :.
    .: Lit :.
    .: forc1fied :.
    .: Zen :.
    .: Casper2003 :.
    .: XLrhymez :.
    .: --> Desolator <-- :.

Battle Record:
    Wins: (12)
    dirtydiabolic, beastX(KO), G-Unit_DLT(KO), SparxxMC(twice), dino, Tenacity(KO), E.C.A.A.T(KO), bouile(KO), lyikal killa(KO), InSoMnIac(KO), Shadow Killa(V. Close)...

Loses: (17)

MCPyro(KO), McFader(KO), sniper113, slim_shadyz(KO, Brick City(KO), jeerze head(KO), Jay'anims, Shadow Killa, ShadyGirl(twice)(2 KO), Implicit(KO), DesertTree313, Capital P(KO), G-Unit_DLT(KO twice), D GreE(KO), BKJ(KO)...

Respect to:
    TheRealPlatoon, Tennesse, Shadow Killa, sniper113, R-iZZY, dalet2k, lilmagician35, ShadyGirl, SparxxMC, verbal assualt, Capital P, V 9 1 9 V, G-Unit_DLT...

RETIRED
    My Goodbye Thread

Aight...Ill spit when I can...1Killa

Comment

good the first that spits makes a new thread and put the other persons verse and his own in it. oh yeah rules max 20 lines, 50 posts to vote(explanation required) and the same no crew or dr votes! HF GL

TheRed

Battle Record:
      dirtydiabolic, beastX(KO), G-Unit_DLT(KO), SparxxMC(twice), dino, Tenacity(KO), E.C.A.A.T(KO), bouile(KO), lyikal killa(KO), InSoMnIac(KO), Shadow Killa(V. Close)...

MCPyro(KO), McFader(KO), sniper113, slim_shadyz(KO, Brick City(KO), jeerze head(KO), Jay'anims, Shadow Killa, ShadyGirl(twice)(2 KO), Implicit(KO), DesertTree313, Capital P(KO), G-Unit_DLT(KO twice), D GreE(KO), BKJ(KO)...

Respect to:
      TheRealPlatoon, Tennesse, Shadow Killa, sniper113, R-iZZY, dalet2k, lilmagician35, ShadyGirl, SparxxMC, verbal assualt, Capital P, V 9 1 9 V, G-Unit_DLT...

RETIRED
      My Goodbye Thread

Comment

aight then...1killa

Comment

YO...

youre one of these afraid-of-the-light, then your brain could-not-be-bright,
          that means your writin would not-be-tight, haha youre worthless easy - no-fight/
          I love tryin to kickin my own-shadow, thinkin i'll be battlin one nah that wouldn't be a show,
          his lyrics would not excist neither his-flow, now the night falls on yeh you-got-to-go/
          how can you harm if your-harmless, youre not made of meat aint got-flesh,
          youre the shadow to bush in his-boring-congress, you transformed to light 'cause-of-tiredness, you were gone when-he-said-"god-bless..."/
          youre usin chemical products to look-like-a-human-form, you looked like a human but still you-did-a-reform,
          you showed up at the "Shelter" but-couldnt-preform, 'cause you looked like the devil with the tail and-the-horn/
          everybody know that this-guy-its-nuts, he could actualy sing but he didnt-have-the-guts,
          its like down the toilet all lyrics his flushed, yo dawg use automatic dont-matter-to-brust/
          you aint got a life just livin-in-this-trunk, youre real id might be a shadow but you live-like-a-punk,
          too bad you drank too much now-youre-drunk, now down with you in-the-sea-you-sunk/
          haha i always have heard Boston is full-of-crime, i want to battle you up you say you-aint-got-time/
          my mind is full of complexity, but i have never told-you-to-be, i stab you while your head blows of by capital P/*yeah*
          its damn cold so your shadow-has-frozen, you forgot youre "keep-this-form-pills" you were supposed to take-a-dozen/
          you got all stiff and ice-cold, you fell down like-an-arrow, nobody has never seen this ice-cubes-like-a-shadow/
          Last edited by Desolator; 04-25-2003, 08:03 AM.

TheRed

Battle Record:

Respect to:

RETIRED
          My Goodbye Thread

Comment

Shadow remember to put yours and my spit in a Name vs name thread, btw spit today

TheRed

Battle Record:

Respect to:

RETIRED
            My Goodbye Thread

Comment

Why Name vs Name? What's wrong wit Rookie Battles?

Comment

no no put the thread here in rookie battles but lets not put the verses in this thread... i mean like Desolator VS Shadow Killa u know? aight

TheRed

Battle Record:

Respect to:

RETIRED
                My Goodbye Thread

Comment

Aiyo, Aiyo

You gonna get JACKED tha fuck up// SMACKED tha fuck up// I jus read ya rymes dog, an I CRACKED tha fuck up// Best thing is if you BACK tha fuck up, an these bullit's is flyin so jus DUCK, like your name was DAFFY// Fuck you nicca you to sweet, like TAFFY// An when you speak you sound GASSY// Im tha last G you'll eva SEE//

Now Im Mic jackin ya, so check your SHITS// Every fuckin thing I write turn to HITS, like from tha STREETS// You's a shady nicca, while you stealin BEATS// Im stealin HEATS// An in this battle, for you SHITS lookin BLEAK//

How you gonna challenge ME?// I looked at cha record an you's a fake MC// You aint even a wanksta, you's a WANNABE// Could'nt get to me if I was a HOOKER, Im a pretty muthafucka but I ain't no LOOKER// An Im gonna beat that as like my name was BOOKER-T// Like I said you can't get wit ME// First time I battled ya, next time Imma charge a FEE// Cause my rymes to tight to spit to you for FREE//

Now this battle be windin DOWN// Go paint cha face nicca, you jus got CLOWN// Settle DOWN Im jus fuckin AROUND// You like a lost puppy, stuck in tha POUND// I jus killed you without making a SOUND// Cause this is TEXT-CEE'n UNDERGROUND//
                  Last edited by Shadow Killa; 04-25-2003, 10:36 AM.

Comment

lol i make another thread and delete this shit ok fo u?

TheRed

Battle Record:

Respect to:

RETIRED
                    My Goodbye Thread

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by doctor10, Today, 03:03 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post doctor10