X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***LVC vs. IOM*** (NeEd VotES 2-1) 2003 d12 Crew Tourney

Lyrical Violence Crew-------Chernoble Verse

R-Izzy getting dizzy when ya supposed to get busy
    Add you to Brick-City, you half a rapper, where is he?
    That’s Sniper the ass-wiper smelling riper than a diaper
    Euthanasia, I gotta fade ya, I may be a ******* but you a crack-piper

Erratic starting static, I pull out the automatic and let you have it
    With a bucc-bucc-BLAMM, you and Mental need a new dental plan
    J0E CRE3P you need to peep the styles that I spills
    You and Baby Devil ain’t deep but six feet when I kills

Sniper One - One - Three is having fun, I see
    Sex with Mex and Killuminati
    Naughty-naughty-naughty, but I ain’t nuthin’ nice
    Da-Saviour, you ain’t no Christ, so don’t think once, fuck twice

Dominion, you think you Illest On Mics? I spit where ever I like
    Tourneys, who’s winnin’ ‘em? I kill this on mics
    You trying to battle but I knock you out your saddle, Dominion you’re diminished.
    I - O - M, I boned ‘em, so now this tourney’s finished.

SparxxMC

Yo, Yo, Aiyo

You start this shit and you aint gunna win.//
    Quickest KO, wit IOM’s glass chin.//
    They hit, then spin, as this spit knock em out.//
    Swing and then clout, finish this quick-ass bout.//

They think you can match us? F*ck it keep dreaming.//
    Turn it into a nightmare, wit tha blood an screaming.//
    Careful of our scheming, as we screw wit your thought.//
    Punches leave you distraught, was that you wen fought?//

Cant remember, cos your minds gone all misty.//
    Yo now seeing double, ya swing but ya miss me.//
    Still you can’t fist me, you start to stammer, stumble.//
    Best be ready to rumble, against us y’all crumble.//

Y’all gunna tumble, as I bring this shit to a close.//
    Y’all don’t even oppose, KO’d wit few blows.//
    This tourney will expose, LVC as true ill.//
    IOM can’t spit class, even wit caviar to spill.//

$Elemental Realm$
    Da Culprit
    Urban AKA
    G-Unit_DLT
    CAL
    KristalMeth
    CatInTheHat
    Chilli
    Capital P
    Sniper

Crew Battle Record:
    3-0
    The Frachize (KO) // Street Justice// The Realm

D12world Battle Record:
    20-10

Wins
    CAL// Hava Gess (KO)// Javarino(KO)// Tha Tiger (5-4)// Untouchab(5-4)(KO)// DJ Sleek(KO)// Emcee Falcon(KO)// Blayze(KO)// Mizfit Monstar(KO)// KonKluzzion(KO)// MC Dean(KO)// LyricalAssAssin (x2)// Face OF Death(KO)// Forcified// G-UnitDLT(KO)// DIV(KO)// Alpha Omega (5-0)// Dominion
    Defeats
    Dgree// Pistol Whip// Tennessee// KG tha Kid// Xternil// L'il Magician (x3)// Sniper113// BKJ1216(2)

Respects go out to: Dgree, TO menice, To my crew of course, Tennesee (tight rapper), KG THA KID, Shaday's Lady (got her shit together), Famous420, $ilk & Jools(do ya thing Goup Home), RealPlatoon (ILL), Cre3P,

Da Culprit's Audio Page

IOM------ Sniper's verse

The only violence in your crew can by ~lyrical~, your words are dull, style is ~mimical~/
    IOM can fuck with LVC, but it's not ~reciprocal~, fuck with us, the violence will turn ~physical~/(2)

So Sparxx you're the sweet Mc, as in happy and ~gay?~/
    that means i can ~extrude~ u every which ~way~, and u can't be ~rude~ so u'll have nothing to ~say~/ (4) (extrude-shape)

Master J? your name must be ~Jam~, so what that i'm Jewish, i don't give a ~damn~/
    fuck Kosher i just had some milk, now gimme my ~ham~/ (6)

Phantom, of course u "the fake artist" goes without ~saying~./
    U should be on Ja's next Pac imitation picture, the two of you ~praying~/ (8)

Of course there is "~lyrical radiation~" coming out of your ~verse~/,
    it brings me to ~physical sadidation~ so i'ma sue u, s’like Truth ~Hurts~/ (10) (dre got sued for truth hurts beat he used)

But i seriously enjoy reading your shit, every battle, i just can't ~resist~/
    i'm always wondering who's ghost writtin, cuz as a phantom, u don't even ~exist~/ (12)

Now the third member of your crew is no where to be ~found~, he turned his white ass 180 degrees ~around~/
    I wonder if 180 has a subliminal ~meaning~? cuz 113 is the number of times my hand is ~swinning~ to guarantee that we ~winning~/ (14)

We will never subdue to the enemy, we will not ~appease~
    i can do a quick resume of this verse, LVC ~rest in peace~/ (16)

R-izzys verse

Y’all think of IOM when it was ruled by Jack and Tennessee… well, I’ll Implicitly spin LVC and make ‘em dizzy like they drank Hennessey.//
    These *****z are fillin’ me (feelin’ me) cuz they tryna win like me… “Phantom” MC chose the right name cuz he juss can’t be seen.//

Sparxx ain’t worth much, I’ll spark him like I’d spark a tree… I’d drop him to a knee lyrically till he makes a plea.//
    I’d spin him in circles like he’s runnin’ with socks on fire… I’d make more impact on this boi than a car in a crash that lost a tire.//
    I’d kill him like Michael Myers, he’s got no chance to survive this horrible game… I’ll easily maim this lame dead-weight with a lyrical bullet to his brain.//
    You’ll earn fame, only from havin’ the hardest hit come to ya … you’re too soft Sparxx, I could even stick a mic through ya.//

Then we move on to Phantom, I’ll easily plant him… he wants to get LVC on top but you just can’t son.//
    I’ll kill him down lyrically and get known like Charles Manson… this guy’s career is goin’ down the toilet quicker than those girls, Hanson!//
    I could cut his tongue and replace it with the boys that do clappin’ (The Clipse)… and still regardless of what happens, he still won’t have a tongue for rappin’.//
    I could still do better in spits wit drool from nappin’… I could beat him in a contest with grunts from too much crappin’.//

Then we have Chernoble, I’m bout to make his lyrical death global… I won’t spin ya in circles, I’ll make it worse and spin ya in ovals.//
    You think we care if you a amateur? IOM kills anything that walks… with glocks that pop like that tocks of ticking clocks, you’ll no longer talk.//
    Let me take the time to exlpain your fate... you'll die and reach the gate of tha afterlife and hear a debate.//
    Should we let you in to lyrically heaven? You wuz knocked out to the count of ten... nah, we made a decision. Facin' IOM was a cardinal sin.//

We stand alone above the rest, juss put that ”S” on our chest… we’re the Supermen of this board, we’re the highest among the best.//
    We don’t need a vest, we take any punch or bullet in a lyrical fight… we got no kryptonite cuz we stand the brightest, even in the night!//

lets get some votes
    South Perth Crew
    T-Dot Madness

$Elemental Realm$
    Da Culprit
    Urban AKA
    G-Unit_DLT
    CAL
    KristalMeth
    CatInTheHat
    Chilli
    Capital P
    Sniper

Crew Battle Record:
    3-0

D12world Battle Record:
    20-10

Wins
    CAL// Hava Gess (KO)// Javarino(KO)// Tha Tiger (5-4)// Untouchab(5-4)(KO)// DJ Sleek(KO)// Emcee Falcon(KO)// Blayze(KO)// Mizfit Monstar(KO)// KonKluzzion(KO)// MC Dean(KO)// LyricalAssAssin (x2)// Face OF Death(KO)// Forcified// G-UnitDLT(KO)// DIV(KO)// Alpha Omega (5-0)// Dominion
    Defeats
    Dgree// Pistol Whip// Tennessee// KG tha Kid// Xternil// L'il Magician (x3)// Sniper113// BKJ1216(2)

Respects go out to: Dgree, TO menice, To my crew of course, Tennesee (tight rapper), KG THA KID, Shaday's Lady (got her shit together), Famous420, $ilk & Jools(do ya thing Goup Home), RealPlatoon (ILL), Cre3P,

Da Culprit's Audio Page

Comment

yo... can i point out where the rhymin parts are??? cuz peepz cant find my one line of multis... ppl cant see where my words r supposed to rhyme...
      The Myth of Chopper City Suit

"Chuck Norris once tried to put on a Chopper Suit. Scientists think that this may have caused the big bang."

Comment

thats your fault man, u handed me this verse like 4 times and u still to need to fix it
        lol- talk about perfectionist-- dont worry man its good

peace
        thanx for uppin the other thread
        South Perth Crew
        T-Dot Madness

$Elemental Realm$
        Da Culprit
        Urban AKA
        G-Unit_DLT
        CAL
        KristalMeth
        CatInTheHat
        Chilli
        Capital P
        Sniper

Crew Battle Record:
        3-0

D12world Battle Record:
        20-10

Wins
        Defeats

Da Culprit's Audio Page

Comment

*sighs* yeah yeah yeah... sure... itz not mah fault... cuz i did bold out the rhymin partz... but itz all good... i dont really care that much... ill juss up this anyway...

"Chuck Norris once tried to put on a Chopper Suit. Scientists think that this may have caused the big bang."

Comment

well, i just paste it here and i guess it doesnt bring the bolds, same with the crew headings-- i had them in huge letters

uppin peeps
            WTF!!! u asked for this tourney and i set it up and u bitches are sleepin--- i wanna see one of u guys set something like this up-- im surprised i havent abandoned it totally

lets get some votes
            South Perth Crew
            T-Dot Madness

$Elemental Realm$
            Da Culprit
            Urban AKA
            G-Unit_DLT
            CAL
            KristalMeth
            CatInTheHat
            Chilli
            Capital P
            Sniper

Crew Battle Record:
            3-0

D12world Battle Record:
            20-10

Wins
            Defeats

Da Culprit's Audio Page

Comment

Originally posted by Da_Culprit
              im surprised i havent abandoned it totally
              [email protected] quote

yeah... they dont put bold wit ur paste... i figured that out tha hard way... ill be helpin ya up it tho...

UPPIN!!!

Comment

uppin
                South Perth Crew
                T-Dot Madness

$Elemental Realm$
                Da Culprit
                Urban AKA
                G-Unit_DLT
                CAL
                KristalMeth
                CatInTheHat
                Chilli
                Capital P
                Sniper

Crew Battle Record:
                3-0

D12world Battle Record:
                20-10

Wins
                Defeats

Da Culprit's Audio Page

Comment

Aiight....All of ya'll kicked ass and your shit was tight.But when it came down to the wire I'll have to give my vote to IOM.Theirs just seemed to flow better and their punches kicked.............Lotsa love to all though.......Peace
                  Last edited by Shadyluv101; 04-25-2003, 10:51 PM.
                  ~ReAliTy ChEck~

Independently Owned and Operated

~Shadowkilla~
                  ...Forever Lurking...
                  Much luv and respect
                  ~PEACE~

Comment

200 posts to vote

2-1 IOM

thanx anywayz Shady
                    South Perth Crew
                    T-Dot Madness

$Elemental Realm$
                    Da Culprit
                    Urban AKA
                    G-Unit_DLT
                    CAL
                    KristalMeth
                    CatInTheHat
                    Chilli
                    Capital P
                    Sniper

Crew Battle Record:
                    3-0

D12world Battle Record:
                    20-10

Wins
                    Defeats

Da Culprit's Audio Page

Comment

sure thang *winks*
                      ~ReAliTy ChEck~

Independently Owned and Operated

~Shadowkilla~
                      ...Forever Lurking...
                      Much luv and respect
                      ~PEACE~

Comment

Punches - IOM
                        Flow - LVC
                        Multis - IOM
                        Wordplay - IOM

...My Vote- IOM

...overall better verses...IOM lacked with their flow to me but they had nice wordplay...included a couple Multis...barely any on LVC's side...and punches were alot better on IOM's verses...LVC was simple & basic disses...and jus barely....sorry jus givin ma opinion...O1nE!!!

\\//
                        --..I'ma KiLLa!!..oh what?? u don't think i'LL KiLL-ya??..--
                        --..Ask Ted Bundy who taught him how to pull tha Trigga..--

//\\
                        ||

Comment

than h20

3-1 iom
                          South Perth Crew
                          T-Dot Madness

$Elemental Realm$
                          Da Culprit
                          Urban AKA
                          G-Unit_DLT
                          CAL
                          KristalMeth
                          CatInTheHat
                          Chilli
                          Capital P
                          Sniper

Crew Battle Record:
                          3-0

D12world Battle Record:
                          20-10

Wins
                          Defeats

Da Culprit's Audio Page

Comment

Looks like mine got censored for length - here's the original y'all:

I - O - M, yo I own ‘em
                            Line ‘em up, bend ‘em over and I bone ‘em
                            Stone ‘em with rocks, sticks, shits, bricks and blocks
                            Douse ‘em with Drano and give ‘em electric shocks

R-Izzy getting dizzy when ya supposed to get busy
                            Add you to Brick-City, you half a rapper, where is he?
                            That’s Sniper the ass-wiper smelling riper than a diaper
                            Euthanasia, I gotta fade ya, I may be a ******* but you a crack-piper

Erratic starting static, I pull out the automatic and let you have it
                            With a bucc-bucc-BLAMM, you and Mental need a new dental plan
                            J0E CRE3P you need to peep the styles that I spills
                            You and Baby Devil ain’t deep but six feet when I kills

Sniper One - One - Three is having fun, I see
                            Sex with Mex and Killuminati
                            Naughty-naughty-naughty, but I ain’t nuthin’ nice
                            Da-Saviour, you ain’t no Christ, so don’t think once, fuck twice

Dominion, you think you Illest On Mics? I spit where ever I like
                            Tourneys, who’s winnin’ ‘em? I kill this on mics
                            You trying to battle but I knock you out your saddle, Dominion you’re diminished.
                            I - O - M, I boned ‘em, so now this tourney’s finished.

Comment

^^^16 lines max

uppin still
                              3-1
                              South Perth Crew
                              T-Dot Madness

$Elemental Realm$
                              Da Culprit
                              Urban AKA
                              G-Unit_DLT
                              CAL
                              KristalMeth
                              CatInTheHat
                              Chilli
                              Capital P
                              Sniper

Crew Battle Record:
                              3-0

D12world Battle Record:
                              20-10

Wins
                              Defeats

Da Culprit's Audio Page

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Ppanduss, Today, 03:16 AM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Qwasap
                              by Qwasap