==========================
    ..::My Tracks::..
    ..Dont Push Me v2.0..Implicit..Nautical feat..Untouchab..A-mode
    ==========================
    Da kinky hoe
    Shortys |Rpg||Untouchab|

Comment

Aight heres my verse...
      I feel like im battling a retard this kid just can’t compete… putting some drugs in your CDs is the only way you’ll sell on the street…
      Your life becomes obsolete Skep inflicts nothing but pain… kid I don’t even feel your punches like you dipped your fists in nova cane…
      I end up slain? That’s like saying that Elton John is straight… I asked this Magician how he felt about real hip hop and he said he can’t relate…
      You don’t push weight, seriously I can tell by your weak raps… if someone said you tight then they was speaking fiction, not fact…
      Your face cave on impact of my fist parading on your face… you can’t see me like I sprayed this Bad Boy with some Ma$e…
      In case you forgot Skep punch hard with iron fists bitch… kid your rhymes are about as exciting as a fat dude with some tits bitch…
      You can get your wrists slit or your face sep continue to hit it… you could write your verse in brail and even the blind won’t feel it…
      For real just quit, you lack wit and your vocab is elementary… metaphorically speaking you just dropped the soap and you in the penitentiary… (ewwww)
      You a bitch to me, Skep act friendly then draw out my sword… why is it everyone seems to get so happy when I cut out your mic cord…
      Cuz they’re quite bored, so please just shut your fat lips… cuz stepping to me is like a blood walking into a convention for the crips…

yo sorry it took me so long lil m i've been on da phone and forgot and i just threw this together real quick... anyway good luck homie...
      Shout to all da ppl i luv and da ppl dat luv me back

Comment

..::Pure Illness::..

Aight so now we got Skepital wanting to get served like THANX-GIVING-TURKEY, With spits that burn the BEEF....
        Made a big mistake, Never face a real monster with TANKS-BREATHING-JERSY, Those shitty ass rhymes dont cut my BELIVE.... ESKEPTIKAL LIVING IN HOSPITAL ROBES, cuz when i CHASE AFTER KIDS im known to SPRAY FAGS WIT CLIPS n BREAK BACKS WIT IT....
        is SKEP TALENTED?, HA!! kids 'garbage', and im "CONTROLLING THE BELTS" like i worked for "WAIST MANAGEMENT"....
        You see your verse got no personals, you dont fuck with an ANGREE-MAN, Its eather fuck or get fuked "so star pulling down ya PANTS"....
        Now you aint shit but dirty strip, well you in lock i got a LAUNDRY-HAND, My punches hit forreal your face looks like ANGELINA JOELY after tit's IMPLANT'S....
        Stop with the verse and put POP-OUT-CONTROL so you wount get ILL-NESS-DISTRACTED, When ya least inspected IT....
        CUT skrips with meltal deceases SHOP-ROUT-SKROLL dont go down yet, Cuz i'm getting 3 streight votes not sinse you las cheked IT....

..::Finish him::..

This Cats Like A Female With POMPOMS-THAT-SINGS...Your Flows Wouldn't Be "Fly" Even With Your Tampons-With-Wings....
        About To Put Your Whole EXISTENCE-IN-SLINGS...Knocked You Down For The Count With JUST-ONE-SWING....
        You see ya avatar well put your head NEXT-TO-IT, Cuz my rhymes revive dead spirits and kill the living ONES....
        Imma revive that cartoon to blow ya head up cuz in TEXT-YA-BLEW-IT, Cuz i just dont rip individually i rip TONS....

Now i wanna see sum fair votes
        Lyrical Mafia

| Capital P | Brooklyn | Deep | Aphyna | Lil magician | Hero| Funk | Famous| Concepts
        | Shadygirl | PurePlaya | Marr | Dgree | Nautical |

Battle Record
        92 Wins 75 KO's

Spanxter (5-1)--Spanxster (KO)--Forc1fied (KO)--Yomamas (KO)--Shadylove313 (5-4)--Valley All-Star (KO)--Valley All-Star (5-1)-- Elhada (KO)-- Dirty Irish (KO)--2-Swifty (KO)-- KG The Kid (KO)--Noone (KO)--Skeptikal (KO)-- Young Gotie (5-3)-- Noone (KO)--0oSlim**Miami (KO)--D12 Member (KO)--Hallaatatlanta (KO)--Madicineman (KO)--Hack (KO)--2-Swifty (5-1)--J_Mac (5-1)--Tiger (KO)--Mc Joost (KO)--Dark Blaze (5-1)--Mack Tee(5-1)--Pepino (4-0 ko)--nine eight (3-0)--Big Boy (4-0)--eminem12345--mc dean(10-3)--Da Culprit (5-3)--dominion= (5-3)--The real platoon!=(ko)--Dirteminded82=(5-2)--ChitownsMackM=(ko)--SparxxMC=(KO)--180=(KO)--C.A.L=(KO)--Quiet Riot=(KO)--Tenacity=(4-0)--lost my self=(5-0)--Mc Pyro=(6-1)--Da_Culprit=(5-3)--desertree313=(6-1)--untouchab=(KO)--chitownMackM=(ko)--untouchab=(KO)--Jay' aims=(ko)--dirteminded82=(KO)--Japunka$$=(ko)--Dino=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--$money flow$=(ko)--skeptikal=(5-4)--G-Unit_DLT=(7-1)--E.C.A.A.T=(KO)--$money flows$=(ko)--catinthehat=(KO)--Rip~Da~Jacka=(ko)--Elhada=(ko)--Hero=(6-4)--R-P-A=(5-2)--Cutty=(ko)--D12- Jon=(KO)--Pawl Dirty=(6-4)--King Of Qb =(KO)--Jack-Frost=(Ko)--goph dogg=(ko)--KidC=(5-1)--Black Knigh=(ko)--Dgree=(5-4)--Money Maker=(ko)--Div=(ko)--Provokotive=(ko)--The Curse=(5-3)--Hero=(ko)--Da Culprit=(Ko)--G-Unit DLT=(Ko)--ASHYB=(KO)--G-Unit_DLT=(KO)--Div=(KO)--untouchab=(KO)--trioofsixes=(KO)--Shadow Killa=(Ko)--dalet2k=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--Kg tha Kid=(4-1)--Lyrical Compact=(Ko)--TheRealPlatoon!=(5-3)

2 Losses
        Therealplatoon=(KO)--Urban AKA=(4-5)

**Lil Magician, Tennessee, 2-Swifty**

Comment

I gotta go with LM, he has the best wordplay I have ever seen.
          NauticalNonsense

The Real Makaveli (11-1)

Comment

ha ha yo thanx kidC

1-0 uppin
            Lyrical Mafia

| Capital P | Brooklyn | Deep | Aphyna | Lil magician | Hero| Funk | Famous| Concepts

Battle Record
            92 Wins 75 KO's

Spanxter (5-1)--Spanxster (KO)--Forc1fied (KO)--Yomamas (KO)--Shadylove313 (5-4)--Valley All-Star (KO)--Valley All-Star (5-1)-- Elhada (KO)-- Dirty Irish (KO)--2-Swifty (KO)-- KG The Kid (KO)--Noone (KO)--Skeptikal (KO)-- Young Gotie (5-3)-- Noone (KO)--0oSlim**Miami (KO)--D12 Member (KO)--Hallaatatlanta (KO)--Madicineman (KO)--Hack (KO)--2-Swifty (5-1)--J_Mac (5-1)--Tiger (KO)--Mc Joost (KO)--Dark Blaze (5-1)--Mack Tee(5-1)--Pepino (4-0 ko)--nine eight (3-0)--Big Boy (4-0)--eminem12345--mc dean(10-3)--Da Culprit (5-3)--dominion= (5-3)--The real platoon!=(ko)--Dirteminded82=(5-2)--ChitownsMackM=(ko)--SparxxMC=(KO)--180=(KO)--C.A.L=(KO)--Quiet Riot=(KO)--Tenacity=(4-0)--lost my self=(5-0)--Mc Pyro=(6-1)--Da_Culprit=(5-3)--desertree313=(6-1)--untouchab=(KO)--chitownMackM=(ko)--untouchab=(KO)--Jay' aims=(ko)--dirteminded82=(KO)--Japunka$$=(ko)--Dino=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--$money flow$=(ko)--skeptikal=(5-4)--G-Unit_DLT=(7-1)--E.C.A.A.T=(KO)--$money flows$=(ko)--catinthehat=(KO)--Rip~Da~Jacka=(ko)--Elhada=(ko)--Hero=(6-4)--R-P-A=(5-2)--Cutty=(ko)--D12- Jon=(KO)--Pawl Dirty=(6-4)--King Of Qb =(KO)--Jack-Frost=(Ko)--goph dogg=(ko)--KidC=(5-1)--Black Knigh=(ko)--Dgree=(5-4)--Money Maker=(ko)--Div=(ko)--Provokotive=(ko)--The Curse=(5-3)--Hero=(ko)--Da Culprit=(Ko)--G-Unit DLT=(Ko)--ASHYB=(KO)--G-Unit_DLT=(KO)--Div=(KO)--untouchab=(KO)--trioofsixes=(KO)--Shadow Killa=(Ko)--dalet2k=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--Kg tha Kid=(4-1)--Lyrical Compact=(Ko)--TheRealPlatoon!=(5-3)

2 Losses

Comment

damn yo i gotta go wit magic
              dat waist management line was just beautiful oh my damn
              yo check my freestyle and gimme some feedback its called "the diss(to all bitches)"
              CRYSTAL [email protected]
              Presents...

-- The Finest Collection Of Independent MCs To Date --
              *The Rap Killers Be Here*

.:CC Roster:.
              :::> Zen :: ALphA-OmeGA :: Urban AKA :: dirteminded82 :: Cutty :: verbal assult :: Kritikal :: Teknique <:::

Comment

vote = skep
                i didnt know what the fuck u were saying lil magicain- your vocab looked tight but u worded it all wrong==

skep had some nice disses and tight rymes
                South Perth Crew
                T-Dot Madness

$Elemental Realm$
                Da Culprit
                Urban AKA
                G-Unit_DLT
                CAL
                KristalMeth
                CatInTheHat
                Chilli
                Capital P
                Sniper

Crew Battle Record:
                3-0
                The Frachize (KO) // Street Justice// The Realm

D12world Battle Record:
                20-10

Wins
                CAL// Hava Gess (KO)// Javarino(KO)// Tha Tiger (5-4)// Untouchab(5-4)(KO)// DJ Sleek(KO)// Emcee Falcon(KO)// Blayze(KO)// Mizfit Monstar(KO)// KonKluzzion(KO)// MC Dean(KO)// LyricalAssAssin (x2)// Face OF Death(KO)// Forcified// G-UnitDLT(KO)// DIV(KO)// Alpha Omega (5-0)// Dominion
                Defeats
                Dgree// Pistol Whip// Tennessee// KG tha Kid// Xternil// L'il Magician (x3)// Sniper113// BKJ1216(2)

Respects go out to: Dgree, TO menice, To my crew of course, Tennesee (tight rapper), KG THA KID, Shaday's Lady (got her shit together), Famous420, $ilk & Jools(do ya thing Goup Home), RealPlatoon (ILL), Cre3P,

Da Culprit's Audio Page

Comment

thanx dirty mad love yo

and culprid i had diss after diss you just cant b slow you got to get it

2-1 me upping
                  Lyrical Mafia

Battle Record
                  92 Wins 75 KO's

2 Losses

Comment

lil magician gets my vote.....both were nasty flows tho.....
                    Beast's Feast

sicjonnyb *KO*|| C.A.L. *KO* || J-MAC *KO* ||
                    Japunka$$ *KO* || LyricalHolic *KO* || TOMMY BIZZLE *KO* ||
                    Da Bam *KO* || KonKluzzion *KO* || Nine Eight *KO* ||
                    BIG BOY *3-0 KO*|| JakeD409 *KO* || G-Unit DLT *KO* || h0m1c1d3 *KO* || JOE CRE3P *KO* ||

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    $$$$$$
                    $$$

l~beastX~ l

Comment

sorry... i cant vote y'all... and since i aint liable to vote... i won't let it out. instead... i'ma juss say this:

skeptikal: had the hardest punches in this battle and was crazy as hell. he came with nice flow and everything. and was relentless. but wordplay needs to be on Lil M's level...

lilmagician: as always... he has the best wordplay and those finishing lines were like whoooooooooa!!! and those multi's are great. tho tha flow was off at times... i caught those hard punches that made up for it...

so my props to boff of yall. boff of yall juss came so damn hard... i wanna see how thi battle ends.
                      The Myth of Chopper City Suit

"Chuck Norris once tried to put on a Chopper Suit. Scientists think that this may have caused the big bang."

Comment

man jus so yall know i'm on da phone writin dis shit
                        Shout to all da ppl i luv and da ppl dat luv me back

Comment

you both my *****s much love ill as battle wish i could vote
                          G.O.A.T.

Comment

well damn,too bad I can't just give ya each a vote.Fuck ya'lls shits tight,but if I have to choose....*sigh*............I will have to go with Skeptikal.His flow is kickin' and he's got some good punches in there.Word plays great but not if you don't have the flow to go with it.

Vote:Skeptikal
                            ~ReAliTy ChEck~

Independently Owned and Operated

~Shadowkilla~
                            ...Forever Lurking...
                            Much luv and respect
                            ~PEACE~

Comment

thanx for voting shady

mad love dom

3-2 me uppin!
                              Lyrical Mafia

Battle Record
                              92 Wins 75 KO's

2 Losses

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by AJ, 02-25-2008, 03:45 PM
                              1 response
                              0 likes