HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"G-Unit_DLT VS. LilMagicain" (Holla with votes)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "G-Unit_DLT VS. LilMagicain" (Holla with votes)

Yo...

You kno the drill...

10-12 bars
    5 Overall Votes (Win)
    3 straight votes (KO)

No beef/No crew

You spit first! Since you were looking for the challenge!

G-Unit_DLT
    : "Im the future like sperm samples"
    LyricalAssassin: "ill tell you flat out G-Unit,,,i think you one of the dopest at d12 now"
    Capital P: "u got nice fuckin vocab u know thats what i like bout u,u bring tha multies but u know they aint there fo nothin,they hit at tha same time..feel me?"

.::[color=light blue]~:{Elemental[/color]Realm}:~[color=light blue]::.[/color]

[color=light blue]***[/color]Urban AKA[color=light blue]***[/color]
    [color=light blue]***[/color]G-Unit_DLT[color=light blue]***[/color]
    [color=light blue]***[/color]Da Culprit[color=light blue]***[/color]
    [color=light blue]***[/color]Chilli[color=light blue]***[/color]
    [color=light blue]***[/color]KrisTalMeth[color=light blue]***[/color]
    [color=light blue]***[/color]C.A.L.[color=light blue]***[/color]
    [color=light blue]***[/color]Joe Cre3p[color=light blue]***[/color]
    [color=light blue]***[/color]Da-Savior[color=light blue]***[/color]
    [color=light blue]***[/color]CatInTheHat[color=light blue]***[/color]
    [color=light blue]***[/color]V 9 1 9 V[color=light blue]***[/color]

[color=light blue]"Fuck with any of my nicca's in ER...and thats where you end up, the ER!"[/color]
    -----------------------------------

Illest Audios:

"World War IV (Rep Yo Crew!)" Ft. Brymstone, Marr, Halla, and R-iZzY
    "We needa chick" Ft. Urban AKA
    "Take Me Back" Ft. Dirty Dutchess

Record: 19-3 (17 KO's)

Wins:

Meta-PhiZiKz (KO)//HERO (KO)//Implicit (2xKO)
    CAL (KO)//Pawl Derty (KO)//CRYSTAL (KO)
    BIG BOY (KO)//DesertTree313 (5-2)//Can~I~Bus (KO)
    HallaAtAtlanta (KO)//Drast-ick (KO)//Shadow Killa (DQ)
    Elhada (KO)//sniper113 (KO)//Jay'anims (KO)
    BeastX (5-2 **Audio Match**)//Concepts (KO)
    ThugAngel03 (KO)//

Losses:

D Gree (KO)//Brooklyn (KO)//Lil-Magician (KO)

**ROOKIE TOURNEY CHAMPION**

Bitch List:
    Pawl Derty - J Nice - Drast-ick - BeastX

"I kno alot of these *****s above most wont "G-Unit DLT" gone//but my beef will fuck up your grill and not the type you put franks on" ~ Lloyd Banks

***IceChilla***

no u spit first sinya wuz looking for a vote in mah thread!

peace
    Lyrical Mafia

| Capital P | Brooklyn | Deep | Aphyna | Lil magician | Hero| Funk | Famous| Concepts
    | Shadygirl | PurePlaya | Marr | Dgree | Nautical |

Battle Record
    92 Wins 75 KO's

Spanxter (5-1)--Spanxster (KO)--Forc1fied (KO)--Yomamas (KO)--Shadylove313 (5-4)--Valley All-Star (KO)--Valley All-Star (5-1)-- Elhada (KO)-- Dirty Irish (KO)--2-Swifty (KO)-- KG The Kid (KO)--Noone (KO)--Skeptikal (KO)-- Young Gotie (5-3)-- Noone (KO)--0oSlim**Miami (KO)--D12 Member (KO)--Hallaatatlanta (KO)--Madicineman (KO)--Hack (KO)--2-Swifty (5-1)--J_Mac (5-1)--Tiger (KO)--Mc Joost (KO)--Dark Blaze (5-1)--Mack Tee(5-1)--Pepino (4-0 ko)--nine eight (3-0)--Big Boy (4-0)--eminem12345--mc dean(10-3)--Da Culprit (5-3)--dominion= (5-3)--The real platoon!=(ko)--Dirteminded82=(5-2)--ChitownsMackM=(ko)--SparxxMC=(KO)--180=(KO)--C.A.L=(KO)--Quiet Riot=(KO)--Tenacity=(4-0)--lost my self=(5-0)--Mc Pyro=(6-1)--Da_Culprit=(5-3)--desertree313=(6-1)--untouchab=(KO)--chitownMackM=(ko)--untouchab=(KO)--Jay' aims=(ko)--dirteminded82=(KO)--Japunka$$=(ko)--Dino=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--$money flow$=(ko)--skeptikal=(5-4)--G-Unit_DLT=(7-1)--E.C.A.A.T=(KO)--$money flows$=(ko)--catinthehat=(KO)--Rip~Da~Jacka=(ko)--Elhada=(ko)--Hero=(6-4)--R-P-A=(5-2)--Cutty=(ko)--D12- Jon=(KO)--Pawl Dirty=(6-4)--King Of Qb =(KO)--Jack-Frost=(Ko)--goph dogg=(ko)--KidC=(5-1)--Black Knigh=(ko)--Dgree=(5-4)--Money Maker=(ko)--Div=(ko)--Provokotive=(ko)--The Curse=(5-3)--Hero=(ko)--Da Culprit=(Ko)--G-Unit DLT=(Ko)--ASHYB=(KO)--G-Unit_DLT=(KO)--Div=(KO)--untouchab=(KO)--trioofsixes=(KO)--Shadow Killa=(Ko)--dalet2k=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--Kg tha Kid=(4-1)--Lyrical Compact=(Ko)--TheRealPlatoon!=(5-3)

2 Losses
    Therealplatoon=(KO)--Urban AKA=(4-5)

**Lil Magician, Tennessee, 2-Swifty**

Comment

Bitch! Here we go again! My philosophy is that im gonna win!/
      Rip your torsoe! Cause im a cannibal! And you rappin is a sin!/
      Your heart donít blend in! Cuz this rap thang made you never had a chance!/
      Only fans thatís repping you, is those of ceiling fans!/
      Yous a wack ass man! 10 bars? What you had nuffin left?/
      Ima rookie you gone lose too, even if you gave me your best!/
      Ya feeling all stressed! You put me to the test!/
      And now you feeling like Holyfield, when Mike tried to make him def!/
      You fucking with the greatest! Naw, I aint no visionary!/
      Only time you spit hot lines, is when you fuck with a dictionary!/
      This ***** is legendary! My words leave your ass lieing up in a cemetery!/
      I shoot at you once, but I stay shootin, I donít care if it aint necessary!/
      TheRealm really donít want it, I putting a hurting on your asses/
      Gangsta online! But on the real, yous a ***** with braces and glasses!/
      Copped yourself a $6 magic kit, now you saying you a magician!/
      ***** you can learn from my raps, but thatís your decision!

**Madd love for you! Nuttin serious! Got madd love for the Realm! Good luck!***

G-Unit_DLT
      LyricalAssassin: "ill tell you flat out G-Unit,,,i think you one of the dopest at d12 now"
      Capital P: "u got nice fuckin vocab u know thats what i like bout u,u bring tha multies but u know they aint there fo nothin,they hit at tha same time..feel me?"

[color=light blue]"Fuck with any of my nicca's in ER...and thats where you end up, the ER!"[/color]

Illest Audios:

Wins:

ThugAngel03 (KO)//

Losses:

Bitch List:

"I kno alot of these *****s above most wont "G-Unit DLT" gone//but my beef will fuck up your grill and not the type you put franks on" ~ Lloyd Banks

***IceChilla***

Comment

Yo! Its been like an hour! CHOKE! Where you @!

Upping for Magician!

G-Unit_DLT

Illest Audios:

Wins:

ThugAngel03 (KO)//

Losses:

Bitch List:

***IceChilla***

Comment

..::Warm up::..

'Like Small dicks to Fat pussys' D units Represents His ability and his Verses..He alwayz Comez-Up-SHort...
          Im 'Baracading yah Barriks' till u Sufacate and Lungz Collaps and Remarkably Identified Deceased Like Funural-Home-Reports...
          Units lacks 'Talent of anysort', Grip 'Wirez to His Neck' till he has a 'Undiscribable' Electric-Cord...
          I predict yah 'Horror Skope' and 'Kritique' yah Best and yah Word and Descretly Spit Flamez on yah body Till I burn yah to ashes Like a Scriptable-Morge...
          Im ripping yah 'System' till u Dialate in all Areas of 'Ignition' in Body Skriptures as I -Detach yah Vien
          U are what u Eat DIck THis *****'s Small minded but like Buisness partners He's all talk but ill JERK YAH CHAIN...
          I see how u 'Tried to get a Easy DQ' aww what a pussy move.. Now im just gonnna Systematicly hang yah From yah INtestins...
          UNIT is like being at the end ... 'Theres no room for progression..'.. I kill this hoe wit muh 'BLOWS' after only 1 session...

..::Get him read dy for death::..

This bitch ur style is like girls trying to be wemon it dont happen ova night, Hang this bitch in the heat of the moment and he still WONT PUT UP A FIGHT...
          Blah ***** Ur "mUlts and MEtts" make about as much sence as 'Givin a Doller For a DIME' .. BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA u .. But it wouldnt be the FIRST TIME...

..::Finish him::..

Yo, I'll Rearrange Your Mouth Battlin Magician You Didnt Pick The Right-Route...I Got This Kid Scatterin Like Roaches When The Lights-Out...
          Your Punch Lines Dont Make-Sense...Got You All Shook-And-Tense PiSsin Your Pants...Rippin This Herb Apart 1 by 1 in Any-Sequence...
          Lyrical Mafia

| Capital P | Brooklyn | Deep | Aphyna | Lil magician | Hero| Funk | Famous| Concepts

Battle Record
          92 Wins 75 KO's

Spanxter (5-1)--Spanxster (KO)--Forc1fied (KO)--Yomamas (KO)--Shadylove313 (5-4)--Valley All-Star (KO)--Valley All-Star (5-1)-- Elhada (KO)-- Dirty Irish (KO)--2-Swifty (KO)-- KG The Kid (KO)--Noone (KO)--Skeptikal (KO)-- Young Gotie (5-3)-- Noone (KO)--0oSlim**Miami (KO)--D12 Member (KO)--Hallaatatlanta (KO)--Madicineman (KO)--Hack (KO)--2-Swifty (5-1)--J_Mac (5-1)--Tiger (KO)--Mc Joost (KO)--Dark Blaze (5-1)--Mack Tee(5-1)--Pepino (4-0 ko)--nine eight (3-0)--Big Boy (4-0)--eminem12345--mc dean(10-3)--Da Culprit (5-3)--dominion= (5-3)--The real platoon!=(ko)--Dirteminded82=(5-2)--ChitownsMackM=(ko)--SparxxMC=(KO)--180=(KO)--C.A.L=(KO)--Quiet Riot=(KO)--Tenacity=(4-0)--lost my self=(5-0)--Mc Pyro=(6-1)--Da_Culprit=(5-3)--desertree313=(6-1)--untouchab=(KO)--chitownMackM=(ko)--untouchab=(KO)--Jay' aims=(ko)--dirteminded82=(KO)--Japunka$$=(ko)--Dino=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--$money flow$=(ko)--skeptikal=(5-4)--G-Unit_DLT=(7-1)--E.C.A.A.T=(KO)--$money flows$=(ko)--catinthehat=(KO)--Rip~Da~Jacka=(ko)--Elhada=(ko)--Hero=(6-4)--R-P-A=(5-2)--Cutty=(ko)--D12- Jon=(KO)--Pawl Dirty=(6-4)--King Of Qb =(KO)--Jack-Frost=(Ko)--goph dogg=(ko)--KidC=(5-1)--Black Knigh=(ko)--Dgree=(5-4)--Money Maker=(ko)--Div=(ko)--Provokotive=(ko)--The Curse=(5-3)--Hero=(ko)--Da Culprit=(Ko)--G-Unit DLT=(Ko)--ASHYB=(KO)--G-Unit_DLT=(KO)--Div=(KO)--untouchab=(KO)--trioofsixes=(KO)--Shadow Killa=(Ko)--dalet2k=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--Kg tha Kid=(4-1)--Lyrical Compact=(Ko)--TheRealPlatoon!=(5-3)

2 Losses

Comment

dawg shut the fuck up faggot

it havent been 30 mits

upping!
            Lyrical Mafia

Battle Record
            92 Wins 75 KO's

2 Losses

Comment

g-g-g-g--g-g-g--------GGG unit gets my vote >=| i think his flo went together more going first and all ...
              REPRESENTING AS THE BIGGEST DICK ON HERE!

Wins
              ================
              Mc Dean (ko)
              Tommy Bizzle (5-2)
              Div (ko)

Comment

dick rhyders dawg

w.e fuck 0-1
                Lyrical Mafia

Battle Record
                92 Wins 75 KO's

2 Losses

Comment

how am i a dick rider i just joined here ? you fukin bitch whore dont eb mad cuz your fukin faggot ass magician shit sux
                  REPRESENTING AS THE BIGGEST DICK ON HERE!

Wins
                  ================
                  Mc Dean (ko)
                  Tommy Bizzle (5-2)
                  Div (ko)

Comment

yo magician should be prosecuted for rippin this guy up in broad day light. nah tight battle both ya'll, but to me it seemed that magicians verse was on entirely different level with multies and word play and all uknow? DLT u had nice punches, but they were all simplistic, no complexity really. So i hope to see you develop your rhymes soon dawg. Magician, very dope, liked how u divided the sections too, it's funny, good flow, and punches.
                    Vote-lil magician
                    Peace
                    Snipe's MySpace
                    SONY BMG

Comment

uh ya magician got this battle
                      who the fukk voted for gunit

..::Battle Record::.. ..::19-3::..
                      ..::ExterminateD::..

|The Emcee Falcon-KO||SicjonnyB-Ko| |Sho-Gun-KO|

|Xternil-5-3||Aphyna-KO||Sho-Gun(round 2)-KO|
                      |Phase1-KO||DirtyDiabolic-5-2||Jay'Anims-KO|
                      |SlimShadyz-5-2||Pistol Whip-KO||$ilk-5-4|
                      |Div-KO||Hallaatatlanta-5-1||japunka$$-KO|
                      |Lit-KO||XLrhymes||Hero|
                      |hero-KO|
                      ==========================
                      ..::Crew Battles::..
                      The Franchize-K0
                      ..::Props ToThe Illest::..
                      |Assassin| |R-izzy|[|Tennessee||Ems girl|Lil Magician|
                      ..::My Tracks::..
                      ..Dont Push Me v2.0..Implicit..Nautical feat..Untouchab..A-mode
                      Da kinky hoe
                      Shortys |Rpg||Untouchab|

Comment

vote= lilmagician
                        much better wordplay and much better punches.
                        good battle though!
                        ~{DiNo}~
                        ~{latest battle}~
                        ~{Bdizzle-3-0(ko)}~

Comment

Yo! Thanks for the vote! And I hating magician! Props on your flow! We'll see what happens!

G-Unit_DLT

Illest Audios:

Wins:

ThugAngel03 (KO)//

Losses:

Bitch List:

***IceChilla***

Comment

whoa there lol. i vote for magician...

*walks away quietly*
                            ]

Comment

Originally posted by anthraxxaddict
                              g-g-g-g--g-g-g--------GGG unit gets my vote >=| i think his flo went together more going first and all ...
                              lol first of all i dont think you even read magicians verse

vote=lilmagician well its kinda obvious but i give expl.

lilmagician you got the complexity, creativity, flow, punchlines, multies
                              g-unit you got the flow but usin simple words, punchlines were... decent compared to magician(we've talked bout this b4 right?)

anthraxxaddict you new here? then watch ya big fat ass mouth
                              |~ill playah in this rap game...~|

.: We Have No Responsibility For The Damage We Will Cause! :.
                              TheRed

.: verbal assault :.
                              .: Lit :.
                              .: forc1fied :.
                              .: Zen :.
                              .: Casper2003 :.
                              .: XLrhymez :.
                              .: --> Desolator <-- :.

Battle Record:
                              Wins: (12)
                              dirtydiabolic, beastX(KO), G-Unit_DLT(KO), SparxxMC(twice), dino, Tenacity(KO), E.C.A.A.T(KO), bouile(KO), lyikal killa(KO), InSoMnIac(KO), Shadow Killa(V. Close)...

Loses: (17)

MCPyro(KO), McFader(KO), sniper113, slim_shadyz(KO, Brick City(KO), jeerze head(KO), Jay'anims, Shadow Killa, ShadyGirl(twice)(2 KO), Implicit(KO), DesertTree313, Capital P(KO), G-Unit_DLT(KO twice), D GreE(KO), BKJ(KO)...

Respect to:
                              TheRealPlatoon, Tennesse, Shadow Killa, sniper113, R-iZZY, dalet2k, lilmagician35, ShadyGirl, SparxxMC, verbal assualt, Capital P, V 9 1 9 V, G-Unit_DLT...

RETIRED
                              My Goodbye Thread

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Allse1938, Today, 02:16 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes