*First to 5 votes wins.
    *3-0 is a knockout.
    *Since I challenged, I'll go first
    *No feeding my verse.
    *No crew votes.
    *No beef votes.
    *No dickriding votes.
    *100 posts minimum to vote.
    -Since I'm new at this site and TheRealPlatoon! is old in here, all votes will be FULLY explained in detail. There will be no "I liked this guy's shit better, he gets my vote." Any votes that are not explained will be discounted.

Good Luck dawg!!
    Intellectual Knowledge

Checking in...
    Intellectual Knowledge

Comment

Chizneckin' iznnin!
      The Dynasty
      TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
      Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
      KOs

Wins
      Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses
      TennesseeKOLil MagicianKOPure Playa5-4UrbanAKA5-2DGree5-3Nautical5-3

D12 World Tag Champions
      TheRealPlatoon! & Tennessee

XxAmandaxX

My love
      !

v
      The Dynastyv
      kttl

VOCAL[color=light blue]EXPERTS[/color]

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Welcome to [NIGHTBREED ENTERTAINMENT] illness only a CLICK away!

Comment

TheRealPlatoon! you got the thone man make sure you make people think twice before battlen you

peace i hope this is good
        G.O.A.T.

Comment

*Intellectual gets into the threat*
          *Shake hands*
          *Snatch the mic*
          ~sigh~

I知 gonna serve u defeat-supreme, watch how I deceive-ya-dreams/
          I'm making green fire rings, killing this fake king and taking over his regime//

I知 gonna explode with lyrical shrapnel, like shreds of molten metal tearing ur mind apart at the seams/
          I知 a charged electrode, turn ur hopes to nightmares and still smoke ur pipe dreams like nicotine//

I知a take ur illiterate ass offline for such visual crimes like a binary vigilante utilizing 電igital anodes"/
          blasting complex illusional slugs, I知 a geeksta thug armed with 鍍extual viruses and 滴TML codes //

u're like Michael Jackson the way u molest male minors and persuade ur friends to be Dick-Riders/
          Platoon will never reach the Top like amature Mountain Climbers, cuz ur rhyme scheme is Basic ur still a First-Timer//

I posted my first verse in the site and this kid was sending me PMs and e-mails/
          how do u want me joinning ur crew when ur rules says: "This is just for Females."?//

I disipate rage in each word I say, crucify fake rappers, fighting them teeth and nails/*
          he call himself a gansta, but he's wearing a t-shirt that says: "Protect the Whales"//

u can write, u can produce... fuck it dawg!! u can be black... but kid who the fuck tells u that u can rap?/*
          u winning this beef?? ..is easy to see Ozama Bin Ladem with a New York Yankees stocking Cap//

this kid can call himself the "Serial Murderer" but he ain't a Real MC/*
          ur girl was giving me a B'... she's bad at it... I wanna know, did u taught her how to spit?//

My rap is a wonderful piece of art like the "Sixtine Chapel" made by Michael Angelo/
          I'm hitting Platoon like my lines were a spinning tornado, bannish him to live in his own shadow//*

I wrap (Rap) this (diss) Mc's with astonishing rhymes that make heat to blaze this obsolete/
          I place u in ur own Window's screen then lock ur ass up and hit "CONTROL-ALT-DELETE"//

I spit the taste of hate make eight-point-eight earthquakes resonate/
          but it never-satiates my deadly-desire to decimate-and-eliminate//

u in fatal formation? ...this verse ain't nuthing but rage, then my structure formates ya fate/
          *Intellectual switch the stage* ~chess-like... my fuckin words got you in a check-mate/

how u'll gunna win son?? ...buying votes?? ...what the fuck!! ...are u nuts??/
          peeps feel me... even u do...
          Originally posted by TheRealPlatoon!
          ...Intellectual ur style is Hot//
          I burn u up with a Concrete-Acid-spit, I don't need no punches or kicks, I slap cuz he's a hoe/*
          u ain't my level son and ur verse wouldn't be tight neither if I wrapped it with baby's size clothes/

u must be on herbs... posting ur verse?? ...think first, don't even try it dawg/
          cuz my text is over ur head like Comics-Book's DIALOGUE//

~sigh~
          *Intellectual give to TheRealPlatoon! the mic*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          ****Read his Profile
          B': Blow Job
          Intellectual Knowledge

Comment

WTF? How'd this cat know my aol name?! Haha oh shit. I'll respond in a few!
            The Dynasty
            TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
            Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
            KOs

Wins
            Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses
            TennesseeKOLil MagicianKOPure Playa5-4UrbanAKA5-2DGree5-3Nautical5-3

D12 World Tag Champions
            TheRealPlatoon! & Tennessee

XxAmandaxX

My love
            !

v
            The Dynastyv
            kttl

VOCAL[color=light blue]EXPERTS[/color]

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Welcome to [NIGHTBREED ENTERTAINMENT] illness only a CLICK away!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:56 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Deborahlanker  
            Started by Bookman, Today, 09:23 AM
            0 responses