My Thoughts!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Thoughts!!!!!!!!

I remember the days i wanted to be a SUTTLE MAN, stay with my girl & CUDDLE HANDS & make about a HUNDRED PLANS as we talk a WALK BY LAKE/

But now I've realized half the people I TALK TO ARE FAKE. Sometimes I just wanna sharpen the blade to get the KNIFE WORKIN cuz TIMES seem WORTHLESS, really, what's LIFE'S PURPOSE/

You got the HYPOCRITICAL FRIENDS, but SHIT IT'S TYPICAL THEN, you gotta worry about the ones who do care TRULY. Can't talk to a therapist for advice, so I look to music to SCHOOL ME/

I'm almost through with friends, the lies, & other WORTHLESS SHIT, maybe I should stick to music, cuz I'll never find the PERFECT CHICK, & I got LOW STANDARDS, I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT, is there a such thing as a perfect chick on this PLANET/

I remember the last one, I'd wait with open arms as she'd WALK TO THE DOOR, but now we're not together & we don't even TALK ANYMORE, guess she forgot my PHONE NUMBER (___)___-____there it is, I'll be waitin' @ HOME FOR YA/

Will I get a call, more than LIKELY NOT. The only benefit to this life is the fact that everything I WRITE IS HOT, so is it bullshit compliments when my rhymes are half assed cuz I scripted durin' WRITERS BLOCK/

Yeah, I might get a compliment, "oh, that's ill" or "you RHYME SICK" but don't these BLIND KIDS realize half the shit I spit has some kind of truth BEHIND IT, but maybe minds grow dull as the TIMES SHIFT/

Ahh fuck this rhyme, I'm not in the right frame of mind to write a fuckin' song right now!
    The Dynasty
    TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
    Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
    KOs

Wins
    Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses
    TennesseeKOLil MagicianKOPure Playa5-4UrbanAKA5-2DGree5-3Nautical5-3

D12 World Tag Champions
    TheRealPlatoon! & Tennessee

XxAmandaxX

My love
    !

v
    The Dynastyv
    kttl

VOCAL[color=light blue]EXPERTS[/color]

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Welcome to [NIGHTBREED ENTERTAINMENT] illness only a CLICK away!

i like this....i see what you mean.....life sucks you pen it down...show someone and its just "nice stuff" when it means much more than that....i remember writing a whole page of stuff and two minutes after i dropped it someone responded with "nice stuff" when they couldnt even have had to time to read half of it............so yea...i can relate to some of that...and the woman part...fo course.......peace

.:The Dynasty:.
    It's Like That Sonny

Comment

(readsmili believe me I hear you..... in more ways then one

peace
      G.O.A.T.

Comment

damn..i can tell there are complex emotions embedded in that ish. It came out real nice for not being in the right frame of mind. Chicks? ahh I duno...cant realte witcha there. But there was alot of heart in that spit...stay up Deg.
        ПħT

TheRealPlatoon
        Infinite Eclipse
        Shady's Laday
        StateZ Finest
        Nekron9Nine
        Rip Da Jacka
        Tennessee
        Dirty Irish
        H20 Hyigh
        Red-Out
        Spoken
        I. K

TT خ
        26-0

ǮW TT خ
        4-0

CURRENT HOLDER OF THE D12 WORLD LADIES CHAMPION BELT
        CURRENT HOLDER OF THE D12 WORLD LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPION BELT

T
        House on Cut Throat Hill Dy Till I Die (pt1) Don't Cry For Me I Need a Femcee (pt 2) f/ Brooklyn You Aint Ready (w/ Brooklyn and Dirty Irish) The Coffin Dy Till I Die pt. 2 (f/ Tennessee and Infinite Eclipse) Die Bitch (w/ Capital P) Whispers The Chatter Rises (whispers pt.2) Big Pimpin (Ladies Anthem) f/ Aphyna and Shady Girl Chicken And Veal f/ Parental Guidance Chicken and Veal (part 2) f/ Parental Guidance Double D-DayDrip Drip Drip(f/ FLEX)Punchline Queen? or Punching Bag?So Your Bad Now?Dirty Duo (f/ Dirty Irish)A Shady Experience (w/Shady Girl)A Tale of Twin MurdersInvisibilityJudgement DayLove Springs Eternal (For BrooklynFabolous VS Jay Z(f/Cap P)

߮K

It's all gravy when I'm talking to my baby
        lost soul took tolls until he up and saved me

Tѧ
        Shannon Sydney
        Not a Crew....But True

\/ xt$
        Hero Ice Chilla Brymstone Dirty Duchess

DY TILL I DIE

Comment

Platoon, you fo real... i see what you mean... lets say an ill MC makes somethin like that, then a person replys with flow, multies, complexity wtf!! you get me? its not a fuckin battle!! i dont have any girl problems so i cant relate to that tho :P and oh yeah your fo real to Tennnesse

peace ppl much luv
          |~ill playah in this rap game...~|

.: We Have No Responsibility For The Damage We Will Cause! :.
          TheRed

.: verbal assault :.
          .: Lit :.
          .: forc1fied :.
          .: Zen :.
          .: Casper2003 :.
          .: XLrhymez :.
          .: --> Desolator <-- :.

Battle Record:
          Wins: (12)
          dirtydiabolic, beastX(KO), G-Unit_DLT(KO), SparxxMC(twice), dino, Tenacity(KO), E.C.A.A.T(KO), bouile(KO), lyikal killa(KO), InSoMnIac(KO), Shadow Killa(V. Close)...

Loses: (17)

MCPyro(KO), McFader(KO), sniper113, slim_shadyz(KO, Brick City(KO), jeerze head(KO), Jay'anims, Shadow Killa, ShadyGirl(twice)(2 KO), Implicit(KO), DesertTree313, Capital P(KO), G-Unit_DLT(KO twice), D GreE(KO), BKJ(KO)...

Respect to:
          TheRealPlatoon, Tennesse, Shadow Killa, sniper113, R-iZZY, dalet2k, lilmagician35, ShadyGirl, SparxxMC, verbal assualt, Capital P, V 9 1 9 V, G-Unit_DLT...

RETIRED
          My Goodbye Thread

Comment

Re: My Thoughts!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by TheRealPlatoon!
            The only benefit to this life is the fact that everything I WRITE IS HOT, so is it bullshit compliments when my rhymes are half assed cuz I scripted durin' WRITERS BLOCK/

Yeah, I might get a compliment, "oh, that's ill" or "you RHYME SICK" but don't these BLIND KIDS realize half the shit I spit has some kind of truth BEHIND IT, but maybe minds grow dull as the TIMES SHIFT/

Ahh fuck this rhyme, I'm not in the right frame of mind to write a fuckin' song right now!

I'm feeling that right there...........thats real
            My lyrics are blueprints to money makin' - Tupac

Comment

i feel you dawg on a personal level i now exactly what you mean. Briliant flow also like the 3ple rhymes and shit. Well done
              Peace
              Snipe's MySpace
              SONY BMG

Comment

Thanx y'all. I really do appreciate that, I was in a fucked state of mind @ that time! I'm a little better now
                The Dynasty
                TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
                Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                KOs

Wins
                Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                !

v
                The Dynastyv
                kttl

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Comment

good to know your better dawg, cos tha was some deep ish up there. Was likin tha emotions innit, til i realised that it meant shit about you, so then i didnt like it 2 much fo your sake! :S deep shit dawg, deep deep shit
                  LVC BS3

-->Battle Record<--
                  Wins: 25 (KOs: 17)

(arguingsm

-->SparxxMC Audio<--

Comment

good shit plat, i could tell there was a lot of heart behind that.

pEaCe

Comment

Thanx SparxxMc & DaleT2k! Yeah, I had a talk with Tennessee & Shadys Laday last night! They kooled me down!
                      The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                      KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                      !

v
                      The Dynastyv
                      kttl

Comment

choose one as a reply: "oh, that's ill" or "you RHYME SICK"
                        I scare the shit out of myself everyday -- I am a snowboarder.

Comment

The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                          KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                          !

v
                          The Dynastyv
                          kttl

Comment

well i can see how you could have beat Tenn,
                            good stuff plat

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by cbdcanzanaoiluk, Today, 09:07 AM
                            0 responses
                            0 likes