Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elemental Realm, peep this please

and I guess to anyone who reads this.

I clearly do not have what it takes, whatever that is, to continue on this board.
    the only thing I find consistent is the following:

When you are battling someone who's a wellknown vet, the votes rush in with ramming speed, and it's usually the rookie ko'd. Surprise, surprise.

When two rookies are battling, ya practically have to give head to get anyone to vote on your stuff. To me, the buck comes to a screeching halt.

Urban AKA, my prince, thanks for taking me under your wing, and I thought I would give this another shot, but it's not happening, and frankly, this isn't worth any more headache.

I do 'win' once and a while on other boards, LMAO, and I'll just keep up practising there, where I can enjoy myself in an atmosphere unlike this one...this is Lord of the Flies, and I'm not a insect of the correct species. Plus, I will get more objective feedback.

I'm not worried or discouraged. There is one coveted FemCee here who can't win a damned thing on another board I'm subbed too....she was getting upset. Not that her stuff is not good, but maybe she is being subjected to the same sort of bullshit that goes on here. Only she's a queen here yet she's wacked-smacked on the other board. Scoreless, her ass is full o sores

I'm not going to waste time trying to get uglier than the next guy with punchlines which would never be commercialized because of their basement vulgarity, mine or the next dawg's...let's call a ***** a *****. The last couple of spits, I found myself sacrificing quality of flow for punches that don't amount to anything.

I've been very vocal in a couple of cases, and this has cost me I think:

I don't think punchlines, that have no rhymes whatsoever should take a battle, no matter how popular a person is

I was ko'd recently because two kids told me I couldn't rhyme. Two vets told them after that fact that they were retarded, my shit rhymed all the way through

I don't like people who use cyber voodoo, and put their stuff in black so you can't see it unless you have an ill-bit machine, then refuse to reprint it in a colour you can see.

Granted I need work, but it's just not happening here.

Most boards, the vets have a separate forum, and there are guidelines for voting to keep the politics at bay.

To the friends I've made, good memories and much love.
    To the dudes in Elemental Realm, much love.
    And to the rookies on this board.......say yo prayers ! :

Tenacity, R.N. (One thing I'm told I do very well)

Peace

ELEMENTAL REALM
    "Second Dynasty Right Here"

==========================
    ***URBAN AkA***
    ***UNTOUCHABLE***
    ***DA CULPRIT***
    **TENACITY**
    **KILLUMINATI**
    **FAMOUS 420**
    ==========================
    Special Respect from Tenacity to Urban AkA, a Lyrical Prince and all the ill heads in ER
    ==============

Damn girl, don't leave...you were good, and yeah sometimes it is hard to win, that's why you start out small and then work your way up, cause with a win your name gets a little bigger and eventually your tha person they are all rushing in to see...shit I have taken my share of tha knocks, but im still here and I got a team under me...stick wit it yo, you'll thank yourself later...1KILLA

Comment

Word. What other boards do you post at?
      Sniper 113: It's nice talkin' to ya on MSN, wait 'til we drop our audio

People I respect in this board (though I haven't even talked to some lol)

Tennesee LilM DirtyIrish MilS PawlDerty KG FLEX IE Aphyna Red-Out Killuminati CAL h20 Brooklyn Skeptikal UrbanAKA CapP LyricalMurder

www.soundclick.com/dacapmen

I'm back! No battle record (it was 2-1 anyway), but I'm stronger (and busier) than ever!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 10:56 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Deborahlanker  
      Started by Bookman, Today, 09:23 AM
      0 responses