Reality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reality

Sometimes I look @ people & it makes me SICK TO RAP. They take it as a diss to them when it's just STIRCTLY FACT I'd rather work this out than focus on dissin' & tryin' to RIP THE TRACK/

That's NOT MY SKEEZ(style), now this can be DROPPED AT EASE, & we can TALK IN PEACE, or remain in BATTLE PHASES, cuz it seems that everytime I talk, I get RETTALIATION/

Ok, if THAT'S WHAT YA WANT, I wasn't tryin' to get back some little smart ASS RESPONSE, I'm not tryin' to humiliate, BASH or even TAUNT/

Maybe I should be like Brook, I get my personal life on the board, & get in some BEEF, but when push comes to shove for him, he just ups & LEAVES/

So whisper little girl, chitter chatter with ya TEETH, PULL A TRICK FROM YA SLEEVE DECIEVE me cuz of some STUPID SHIT YOU BELIEVED/

So get OFFENDED at every little word you see, & take it like I MEANT IT TOWARDS YOU & end a FRIENDSHIP if the BENEFIT is MORE FOR YOU/

I was talkin' mainly to someone else, why you feelin' so IMPORTANT, takin' my shit the wrong way, gettin' the facts all DISTORTED & blowin' it out of PROPORTION/

Now I don't wanna BATTLE YOU or you to think that I'm MAD AT YOU, but you wanna whisper to the world about your stupid little ATTITUDE/

Talk as if I'm a CRIMINAL act as if your LITERAL we can talk & not be IMMATURE or do the SUBLIMINAL , never thought that YOU WOULD EVER be so stubborn when we GREW TOGETHER as a CREW or WHATEVER, why would I disrespect when you guided me through the BLUEST WEATHER/

I read ya verse REPEATEDLY I don't know if you were tryin' to get your point across or try to get some BEEF WITH ME, but I can't envision what you're feelin', the situation's too STEEP TO SEE/

So PLEASE EXCUSE me, for any ISSUE where you tend to use a WEAK EXCUSE to think I DISSED YOU, you would know it if I MEANT TO/
    The Dynasty
    TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
    Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
    KOs

Wins
    Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses
    TennesseeKOLil MagicianKOPure Playa5-4UrbanAKA5-2DGree5-3Nautical5-3

D12 World Tag Champions
    TheRealPlatoon! & Tennessee

XxAmandaxX

My love
    !

v
    The Dynastyv
    kttl

VOCAL[color=light blue]EXPERTS[/color]

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Welcome to [NIGHTBREED ENTERTAINMENT] illness only a CLICK away!

The Dynasty
    TheRealPlatoon!//RipDaJacka//ShadysLaday//Nekron9Nine//Red-Out//Spoken//I.E.//I.K.//Tennessee//Dirty Irish//Statez Finest//

PROPS TO
    Tennessee//I.E.//Brooklyn//UrbanAKA//Dirte Minded//Lil Magician//CatInTheHat//Hava Gess//Ems Girl 69//Skeptikal//Capital P//Desolator//Shadys Laday//DaleT2k//Killuminati//H2O Hyigh//Da Culprit//V919V//Sniper113//Capital T//DGree//Shady Girl//R-Izzy//milS//AshyB2003

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
    KOs

Wins
    Ghost DogKOCapital TKOI.k.5-4CrashKOKanipschitKORipDaJacka5-2Dopey69005-4LyrikalKOSparxterKOLil TicKOJo Metts3-1,5-3Lil MagicianKOMcDeanKOTheWhitest15-1AlakrityforfeitCapital P5-1,5-1Lyrical SnoopyKOoOSlim Miami5-1Mizfit MonstarKO=Flex=KOKilluminati5-12-SwiftyKOHava GessKODJ ClueKODuncan313KOLil MagicianKOScitils5-1HallaatatlantaKOStreet DreamsKOTennessee5-4Sniper113KO,KODesert Tree 3135-2DominionKOPawl Derty5-1Nine EightKOVerbal Sickness5-1MobbKO

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
    !

v
    The Dynastyv
    kttl

[color=light blue]~HERO~[/color]Brymstone~[color=light blue]Dirty Duchess~[/color]Conceptz~[color=light blue]Skillz~[/color]

Comment

ПħT

TheRealPlatoon
      Infinite Eclipse
      Shady's Laday
      StateZ Finest
      Nekron9Nine
      Rip Da Jacka
      Tennessee
      Dirty Irish
      H20 Hyigh
      Red-Out
      Spoken
      I. K

TT خ
      26-0

ǮW TT خ
      4-0

CURRENT HOLDER OF THE D12 WORLD LADIES CHAMPION BELT
      CURRENT HOLDER OF THE D12 WORLD LIGHTWEIGHT CHAMPION BELT

T
      House on Cut Throat Hill Dy Till I Die (pt1) Don't Cry For Me I Need a Femcee (pt 2) f/ Brooklyn You Aint Ready (w/ Brooklyn and Dirty Irish) The Coffin Dy Till I Die pt. 2 (f/ Tennessee and Infinite Eclipse) Die Bitch (w/ Capital P) Whispers The Chatter Rises (whispers pt.2) Big Pimpin (Ladies Anthem) f/ Aphyna and Shady Girl Chicken And Veal f/ Parental Guidance Chicken and Veal (part 2) f/ Parental Guidance Double D-DayDrip Drip Drip(f/ FLEX)Punchline Queen? or Punching Bag?So Your Bad Now?Dirty Duo (f/ Dirty Irish)A Shady Experience (w/Shady Girl)A Tale of Twin MurdersInvisibilityJudgement DayLove Springs Eternal (For BrooklynFabolous VS Jay Z(f/Cap P)

߮K

It's all gravy when I'm talking to my baby
      lost soul took tolls until he up and saved me

Tѧ
      Shannon Sydney
      Not a Crew....But True

\/ xt$
      Hero Ice Chilla Brymstone Dirty Duchess

DY TILL I DIE

Comment

yo Platoon... are u gunna post ur verse in the battle against me some day soon??
        Intellectual Knowledge

Comment

that was ill,
          how do you come up with all that?

Comment

Intellectual, I apologize man, I've had some personal shit in my life that I've been tryin' to handle bro, i can barely even think str8.
            The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
            KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
            !

v
            The Dynastyv
            kttl

Comment

ok then... u got the link, post when u can...
              Intellectual Knowledge

Comment

I promise it will be soon man!
                The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                !

v
                The Dynastyv
                kttl

Comment

do you 2 have beef or are you just waiting to battle?
                  what going on?

Comment

see i told you,
                    he and tennessee sarted a new crew

Comment

Re: Reality

Originally posted by TheRealPlatoon!

Maybe I should be like Brook, I get my personal life on the board, & get in some BEEF, but when push comes to shove for him, he just ups & LEAVES/
                      ma is it fuckin possible people still have to mention my name???
                      I aint goin nowhere ... bring da beef

Battle Record:25-2 (20 K.O's)

"RIP DA JACKA & BROOKLYN ARE"
                      The MGT FIRST EVER TAGTEAM CHAMPIONS

ShouTOutS
                      Hw My im I Hv Y Mfcka I Hv Fid

Capital P's Kid Protegee
                      CC
                      Bro0kLyn

Comment

you and me both,

i mean why would brook leave, he's one of the best emcees on here

Comment

Brook, what the fuck are you talkin' about? I've NEVER said I had beef. That statement was made cuz everyone said you had left cuz of the personal issue beef, so I was sayin' I should've just left instead of writin' a verse, cuz it always causes beef. Try to analyze it a tad bit harder before you try to get all macho on me. Aight, Wun, man, I was never talkin' to you!
                          The Dynasty

PROPS TO

Record 40WINS 6LOSSES
                          KOs

Wins

Losses

D12 World Tag Champions

XxAmandaxX

My love
                          !

v
                          The Dynastyv
                          kttl

Comment

hooooooly shit... sick multi's playa...

"lemme holla atcha fo a second playa" - Theodore Long

that had to be a great display of multis mixed with deepness... thatz a tyte spit tho... who wuz it directed to? cuz it seemed like it wuz dedicated to somebody u wanted to get shit off ya chess to
                            The Myth of Chopper City Suit

"Chuck Norris once tried to put on a Chopper Suit. Scientists think that this may have caused the big bang."

Comment

macho on u?da fuck u sayin ... i said bring da beef cuz u used me in a line where u was talkin about it ... wasnt that clear?seemed clear and should of seemed more clear to the eyes of the person who wrote it ya?just yall dont mention my name cuz im fed up right now ... REAL FED UP

thx Hava and Clue means alot

Battle Record:25-2 (20 K.O's)

"RIP DA JACKA & BROOKLYN ARE"
                              The MGT FIRST EVER TAGTEAM CHAMPIONS

ShouTOutS
                              Hw My im I Hv Y Mfcka I Hv Fid

Capital P's Kid Protegee
                              CC
                              Bro0kLyn

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse