HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uh Oh!!!! C.a.l. And Spoke Master Flex Back Again For A Sequel!!! Keyin On Aim!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh Oh!!!! C.a.l. And Spoke Master Flex Back Again For A Sequel!!! Keyin On Aim!!!!

UH OH!!! STRAIGHT KEYSTYLIN!!!

Spoken 2003: I spit clear colored acid, get fastened, its comin directly at'chu, when it hits you, ya body stops and stiffens like a statue, you suck so bad ya parents named you afta a vaccum
    Caltl88C: ima rip you with a tissue,without a ginsue,clap,an let my shit hit you/
    Spoken 2003: with flow thats erronerous, you cant stop us, C.A.L. and Spoken, leave you anonymous, with flawless, talent, punchlines hittin hard then jimmy fallon's
    Caltl88C: oh i dont think we were formally introduced/my names cal,an you a bitch,with a low vocab,right nincome poop/this is an interlude,naw im just liein to you,see ya chain but im eyein you/its undenieable,rap suplyable,
    Spoken 2003: we reliable, spittin with violent flow, step to us? we'll bury you alive, suffocatin, you'll be dyyin slow
    Caltl88C: you diein slow,like you was wrightin by alan poe,you wouldnt be a preditor,lyrical editor,you a talons toe,or a claw with a flaw,that you cant manage,when the words rip you,they cant be bandaged,pickin off every last man standing/
    Spoken 2003: My styles more addictive then niccotine, tar, in ya ciggarettes, i'm like liquor, the way i take SHOTS at ya spleen, Cal and Spoke, THE MOTHERFUCKIN DREAM TEAM!(Enough Said)
    Caltl88C: enough said,we caloin ya bluff(blow) ya dead.
    Caltl88C: we gone kill you in the face bitches till you dead/
    Spoken 2003: we more poisonous then ya blood stream afta i stab you with a pencil fulla lead

AWWW SHIITTTTTTT!!!!
    DYNAS
    TY

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by herrynertes, Yesterday, 11:59 PM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes