HIP HOP LIFESTYLE

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LYRICAL MURDER vs MONEY FLOWS (official vote)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LYRICAL MURDER vs MONEY FLOWS (official vote)

aiight, vote peeps... i wanna get this shit over wit already...
    no beef, crew, votes... etc. etc.
    first 5 votes take the win

MONEY FLOWS

yo0o ur rhyme aint worth being called shyt, a spit or a flow, it can be wat i use to wipe my ass and clean tha flo (floor)//
    i grab ma two glocks and shove it up ur ass suddenly ma gun cocks, i shoot holes through ur stomach and lungs to ur brain until ma clips empty and ma gun locks//
    while u missed every shot every single bullet, u couldnt hit me if i put ur finger on tha trigger and asked u to pull it//
    ma rhymes are so ill they deliver punches aimed at ur grill (mouth), feel free not to stand still//
    move around try to dodge, but ma punches ar faster than sonic tha headchog//
    u nothin bitch in this race u tails, shut ur shyt up before i have u laying in a pit of nine inch nails//
    yo why you even call yourself lyrical murder, we al know u dont stand a chance against me, a cynical worder//
    and u aint no lyrical shakespear, my rymes have u trembling in fear, put on ur body armor, helmet, and any other protective gear//

LYRICAL MURDER

you talk about yo guns to much give it a rest/ one more bullet rhyme, youll be a chest pest
    this is lyrical man/ don’t get all depressed/ I don’t feel threatened/ im just tryin suggest
    its like you think your da best/ but still not quite there yet/
    like living widwest/ and claiming LA
    oh shit what the fuck? Is that a toupee?? But I aint talking bout your skull/ thats another day
    im talking bout the shugar cout you put on your rhymes, when time comes to spray/
    but okay/ let me make this nice and simple, Jose/ your verse lacked array
    took you 4 hours to come back with that cliche/ got me like… common dawg sometime today
    you responded usin shakespear in yo fuckin spray…when your ass is dumb enough to fail a survey
    ive used this once, twice, shit… ill use it again/ you average… you gon fall down from this heat
    so how you like this dawg, your now officially beat/ whats it like to feal this endless defeat
    but ima end this verse with a line, that’ll stand you, and your crew to their feet
    cuz your moms like hometown buffet dawg… all you can eat!

LYRICAL MURDER

MONEY FLOWS, I normally don’t battle any hoes, but yo… here it goes

money flows? TRUE/ but not the way that i DO/ I got the sweet TOUCH/ my rhymin’ is CLUTCH
    why you wanna battle me? I thought you was DUTCH? D12world is gonna miss you MUCH
    NAH!, im only PLAYIN/ im just showin my talent/ you know, a little DISPLAYIN/
    we all know you on yo kees right now, just PRAYIN/ no need to LIE/ I don’t care if you SHY
    what the fuck? This bitch must be HIGH/ youll be thinking to yourself “WHY! Dammit WHY!”
    why the fuck did I just step up to this unkown GUY/ you can DEFY and DENY
    im still gon’ put out your EYE/ and drop it 4 thousand feet abouve ground/ straight out da SKY
    yo verse hittin me, gotta missAPLY/ your shit came straight out the Bronx, of fuckin shangHAI
    this right here, is where I take a deep SIGH/ catch my breath, and give FLOWS the SUPPLY
    cuz by himself hes worth bout da same as fruit FLY/ but I could give a flying fuck LESS
    im an educated man, who mustn’t show STRESS/ only leave M FLOWS with a bit of DISTRESS
    your now officially bein refered to as a “mistress”
    ill pullin yo head, and apllyin the hydrolic-press/
    MONEY FLOWS, is now overexposed/ I lifted his dress
    Now theres nothing left but for you to confess
    Your feminint-ness will never surpress/ whos winnin so far? Here let me take a quick guess/
    Bout as stupid as askin if boby fisher plays chess

uppin 4 votes... common... i wanna hear some feedback

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by BrewsterScoty, Today, 09:04 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post BrewsterScoty