No announcement yet.

killa i'll fill ya (shadow killa diss)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• killa i'll fill ya (shadow killa diss)

no beef though just a diss!

your name is shadow killa you tryin 2 be all dat/
    i'd put a 1st class stamp on ya ass, mail ya like postman pat/
    i'm goin be all dat, memorize this, your words r synchrinised, by tha time i've finished wiv you you'll have tears in ya eyez/
    i'm gonna polverise you, turn around then shit on you/
    cuz shadow killa you ain't better than me so FUCK YOU/
    wot you gonna do wen this shit hits you?/
    go runnin 2 your mum sayin i'm gonna shoot you/
    i ain't gonna shoot you i'm a do it right/
    i'm gonna pick up da mic + start rappin this shit til it makes you look like a complete fuckin dike/
    bet ya your da bike of your area/
    everyone's had a ride especially were it's hairer/
    i'm a stealth warrior, i'll bomb you alive/
    wiv ma lyrics or nerve gas, you'd better show me your drive/
    i'm good at doin drive-by's wiv A.K-47's/
    i'll make ya run faster than a wheelbarrow wiv 11's/
    ocean's 11 film i'm da main man, like wu-tangs 'gravel pit'/
    oooopppssss i'm sorry they said that you are your mothers bit.

don't take it personally (no beef)

by tha way shadow killa wanna battle?

*U.K WHUT*

[b]WINS*k-money(KO)* Tempo(4-1 TKO)*R-P-A(KO)* Ca$h flo(5-4)*danny.m(KO)*Ca$h Flo(5-4)AGAIN*money maker(KO)*jack frost(KO)*180(KO)*big boy(DQ)

***MAD LOVE 2***SHADOW KILLA~ one of da illest MC's on da board, helping me to get where i am now!!!
    JAY'ANIMS~ill mc, respectin this motherfucka~THEREALPLATOON~i'm his nite time comedian, ill mc~SAZ ICE~ma 2bit 11 year old hoe~THECURSE~ill mc, partner in crime, we da rebels***

Originally posted by TheRealPlatoon!
    "but i wanted to battle u, so i dug u from ya GRAVE-BED//" Damn, fuck R.I.P. huh?!? Haha. Man, I gotta give it to Ashyb guy had some wit & HARD ass insults! Mmmmm
    Originally posted by Brooklyn
    no problem ... well normaly when I leave feed I love to break it down ... but right now its pointless hehe ... no beef to anybody im cool with all yall ... im just commentin on the text

Today were gonna use HERO as an example CLASS//(hero say's) wot bout sex education? i wanna learn how 2 put dicks in my ASS//

that made me LOL^^^ it just made me think of Eminem"Hy kids!do u like violence?" lol ... sum good issh ... no beef yall
    *D12 World Til I Die*

*FUCK JA RULE*

Like I said in tha otha thread you set up...sure...why are you all over my dick though?

Comment

cuz your tha franchize!!!!!!

i heard you V.good!

r u recruitin?

wot did you think of the diss?

*U.K WHUT*

[b]WINS*k-money(KO)* Tempo(4-1 TKO)*R-P-A(KO)* Ca$h flo(5-4)*danny.m(KO)*Ca$h Flo(5-4)AGAIN*money maker(KO)*jack frost(KO)*180(KO)*big boy(DQ)

***MAD LOVE 2***SHADOW KILLA~ one of da illest MC's on da board, helping me to get where i am now!!!
      JAY'ANIMS~ill mc, respectin this motherfucka~THEREALPLATOON~i'm his nite time comedian, ill mc~SAZ ICE~ma 2bit 11 year old hoe~THECURSE~ill mc, partner in crime, we da rebels***

"but i wanted to battle u, so i dug u from ya GRAVE-BED//" Damn, fuck R.I.P. huh?!? Haha. Man, I gotta give it to Ashyb guy had some wit & HARD ass insults! Mmmmm
      no problem ... well normaly when I leave feed I love to break it down ... but right now its pointless hehe ... no beef to anybody im cool with all yall ... im just commentin on the text

Today were gonna use HERO as an example CLASS//(hero say's) wot bout sex education? i wanna learn how 2 put dicks in my ASS//

that made me LOL^^^ it just made me think of Eminem"Hy kids!do u like violence?" lol ... sum good issh ... no beef yall
      *D12 World Til I Die*

*FUCK JA RULE*

Comment

Well thanks for tha compliment, as for Franchize req. imma have to follow you a lil bit and see what chu do...and tha diss, even though aimed at me...was ok, but you need more multies. If you set up a thread askin for help from vets on good writing technics and shit they will respond and you can only get betta...holla at Cap P and Brook, they nasty...Tenn's really nasty and so is MiLS. If you wanna battle, sure, but I think you should battle someone as new as you...ya know...? Jus a thought...1Killa

Comment

i'm battlin dino l8er is dat any good?

*U.K WHUT*

*D12 World Til I Die*

*FUCK JA RULE*

Comment

He's good, Im talkin about cats that have under like 200 posts those are tha new guys that you have a better chance with...but who the hell knows, you could shock this board and fuck people up...Ill be watchin either way...do what I said and set up that thread askin vets for help, I did, you'll get respect that way...1Killa

Comment

no Shadow aint good, hes just as whack as you

jk, I love you guys
              Who would Jesus bomb, yea who would Jesus kill?
              The double talk is past surreal!

Comment

buzzin!

thanx

RESPECT 2;

shadow killa
                TOMMY BIZZLE
                Untouchable + da E.R crew

PEACE

*U.K WHUT*

*D12 World Til I Die*

*FUCK JA RULE*

Comment

So Shadow, where's are battle? you said you'd spit 2 days ago, did you pussy out and hope i'd forget?
                  DYNAS
                  TY

Comment

Aight, numba 1...what's your beef? and numba 2...I told you when I could battle, if you had read that thread closely I said only between 12-30 PM and 1-30 PM I am at work and I am way to busy to battle...so YES I will battle YOU and NO I did not pussy out in a battle against you...don't give yourself so much credit, it looks bad...1Killa

Comment

a shadow, check out my lyrics to "find him"
                      Who would Jesus bomb, yea who would Jesus kill?
                      The double talk is past surreal!

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 09:09 AM
                      3 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post Glenedelstein  
                      Started by b2bdataquest, Today, 08:37 AM