that's why all of ya friendz call you da blind bat/
    i'll smoke you with my gat, run and stab at you/
    i'll be hatin on you like hitler hatin a jew/
    roll you up like a blunt in my mouth you go i chew/
    spew you in da bull pit so it see's red/
    bet your da 1 dat shaves ya legs/
    now you runnin round like a barbie girl on pegs/
    legs 11 when ya wiv ya family playin bingo/
    i'll go down under, hunt ya, shoot ya like a dingo.

*U.K WHUT*

[b]WINS*k-money(KO)* Tempo(4-1 TKO)*R-P-A(KO)* Ca$h flo(5-4)*danny.m(KO)*Ca$h Flo(5-4)AGAIN*money maker(KO)*jack frost(KO)*180(KO)*big boy(DQ)

***MAD LOVE 2***SHADOW KILLA~ one of da illest MC's on da board, helping me to get where i am now!!!
    JAY'ANIMS~ill mc, respectin this motherfucka~THEREALPLATOON~i'm his nite time comedian, ill mc~SAZ ICE~ma 2bit 11 year old hoe~THECURSE~ill mc, partner in crime, we da rebels***

Originally posted by TheRealPlatoon!
    "but i wanted to battle u, so i dug u from ya GRAVE-BED//" Damn, fuck R.I.P. huh?!? Haha. Man, I gotta give it to Ashyb guy had some wit & HARD ass insults! Mmmmm
    Originally posted by Brooklyn
    no problem ... well normaly when I leave feed I love to break it down ... but right now its pointless hehe ... no beef to anybody im cool with all yall ... im just commentin on the text

Today were gonna use HERO as an example CLASS//(hero say's) wot bout sex education? i wanna learn how 2 put dicks in my ASS//

that made me LOL^^^ it just made me think of Eminem"Hy kids!do u like violence?" lol ... sum good issh ... no beef yall
    *D12 World Til I Die*

*FUCK JA RULE*

yo ashyb//youre just hella pissed//
    i didnt wanna join your crew// it was never meant as a diss//
    i just knew id get laughed off the stage//if i was rollin wit you//
    cuz youre a wackass freestyler//couldnt rhyme who and you//
    *****//you wanted to call it tha Rap Artist Professionals//
    couple that wit your rhymes and its fuckin pityful//
    I aint a playa hata//but you aint a playa//
    you a faggot//every verse you spit gettin gayer and gayer//
    you think we aint go no beef//that shit is whack//
    jus wait until you find out i been selllin yo momma crack//
    and in return i get a big slice o tha pimpin//
    that bitch is sick in the sack// endin up wakin home limpin//
    now i wake up in the morning//my dick is itching like mad//
    i think yo momma give me genital warts//don't be sad//
    So as i finish this rhyme//Im sayin dont give up all o yo spare time//
    dont devote it to the freestyle scene//im already makin you envy green//

Comment

yo ashyb//youre just hella pissed//
      i didnt wanna join your crew// it was never meant as a diss//
      i just knew id get laughed off the stage//if i was rollin wit you//
      cuz youre a wackass freestyler//couldnt rhyme who and you//
      *****//you wanted to call it tha Rap Artist Professionals//
      couple that wit your rhymes and its fuckin pityful//
      I aint a playa hata//but you aint a playa//
      you a faggot//every verse you spit gettin gayer and gayer//
      you think we aint go no beef//that shit is whack//
      jus wait until you find out i been selllin yo momma crack//
      and in return i get a big slice o tha pimpin//
      that bitch is sick in the sack// endin up wakin home limpin//
      now i wake up in the morning//my dick is itching like mad//
      i think yo momma give me genital warts//don't be sad//
      So as i finish this rhyme//Im sayin dont give up all o yo spare time//

VOTE NOW....................

Comment

nice rhymes bizzle!!!

so wot r u sayin u av got beef?

RESPECT 2:

Shadow Killa
        Implicit
        Brick City
        E.R crew

*U.K WHUT*

[b]WINS*k-money(KO)* Tempo(4-1 TKO)*R-P-A(KO)* Ca$h flo(5-4)*danny.m(KO)*Ca$h Flo(5-4)AGAIN*money maker(KO)*jack frost(KO)*180(KO)*big boy(DQ)

***MAD LOVE 2***SHADOW KILLA~ one of da illest MC's on da board, helping me to get where i am now!!!
        JAY'ANIMS~ill mc, respectin this motherfucka~THEREALPLATOON~i'm his nite time comedian, ill mc~SAZ ICE~ma 2bit 11 year old hoe~THECURSE~ill mc, partner in crime, we da rebels***

"but i wanted to battle u, so i dug u from ya GRAVE-BED//" Damn, fuck R.I.P. huh?!? Haha. Man, I gotta give it to Ashyb guy had some wit & HARD ass insults! Mmmmm
        no problem ... well normaly when I leave feed I love to break it down ... but right now its pointless hehe ... no beef to anybody im cool with all yall ... im just commentin on the text

Today were gonna use HERO as an example CLASS//(hero say's) wot bout sex education? i wanna learn how 2 put dicks in my ASS//

that made me LOL^^^ it just made me think of Eminem"Hy kids!do u like violence?" lol ... sum good issh ... no beef yall
        *D12 World Til I Die*

*FUCK JA RULE*

Comment

why you put it in twice you a dick?

*U.K WHUT*

*D12 World Til I Die*

*FUCK JA RULE*

Comment

lmao @ ashyb callin bizzle a dick!

But I gotta go with BIZZLE, his shit was jst a lil better. They both seemed slow to me. No beef! Good battle though! Keep battling!

G-Unit_DLT
            : "Im the future like sperm samples"
            LyricalAssassin: "ill tell you flat out G-Unit,,,i think you one of the dopest at d12 now"
            Capital P: "u got nice fuckin vocab u know thats what i like bout u,u bring tha multies but u know they aint there fo nothin,they hit at tha same time..feel me?"

.::[color=light blue]~:{Elemental[/color]Realm}:~[color=light blue]::.[/color]

[color=light blue]***[/color]Urban AKA[color=light blue]***[/color]
            [color=light blue]***[/color]G-Unit_DLT[color=light blue]***[/color]
            [color=light blue]***[/color]Da Culprit[color=light blue]***[/color]
            [color=light blue]***[/color]Chilli[color=light blue]***[/color]
            [color=light blue]***[/color]KrisTalMeth[color=light blue]***[/color]
            [color=light blue]***[/color]C.A.L.[color=light blue]***[/color]
            [color=light blue]***[/color]Joe Cre3p[color=light blue]***[/color]
            [color=light blue]***[/color]Da-Savior[color=light blue]***[/color]
            [color=light blue]***[/color]CatInTheHat[color=light blue]***[/color]
            [color=light blue]***[/color]V 9 1 9 V[color=light blue]***[/color]

[color=light blue]"Fuck with any of my nicca's in ER...and thats where you end up, the ER!"[/color]
            -----------------------------------

Illest Audios:

"World War IV (Rep Yo Crew!)" Ft. Brymstone, Marr, Halla, and R-iZzY
            "We needa chick" Ft. Urban AKA
            "Take Me Back" Ft. Dirty Dutchess

Record: 19-3 (17 KO's)

Wins:

Meta-PhiZiKz (KO)//HERO (KO)//Implicit (2xKO)
            CAL (KO)//Pawl Derty (KO)//CRYSTAL (KO)
            BIG BOY (KO)//DesertTree313 (5-2)//Can~I~Bus (KO)
            HallaAtAtlanta (KO)//Drast-ick (KO)//Shadow Killa (DQ)
            Elhada (KO)//sniper113 (KO)//Jay'anims (KO)
            BeastX (5-2 **Audio Match**)//Concepts (KO)
            ThugAngel03 (KO)//

Losses:

D Gree (KO)//Brooklyn (KO)//Lil-Magician (KO)

**ROOKIE TOURNEY CHAMPION**

Bitch List:
            Pawl Derty - J Nice - Drast-ick - BeastX

"I kno alot of these *****s above most wont "G-Unit DLT" gone//but my beef will fuck up your grill and not the type you put franks on" ~ Lloyd Banks

***IceChilla***

Comment

no beef of course G-unit

tommy bizzle1-0 ASHYB2003

uppin 4 votes

*U.K WHUT*

*D12 World Til I Die*

*FUCK JA RULE*

Comment

IMAO?

*U.K WHUT*

*D12 World Til I Die*

*FUCK JA RULE*

Comment

aight - no beef

1 - 0 to me - uppin

Comment

LMAO! LAUGH MY ASS OFF!

G-Unit_DLT
                    : "Im the future like sperm samples"
                    LyricalAssassin: "ill tell you flat out G-Unit,,,i think you one of the dopest at d12 now"
                    Capital P: "u got nice fuckin vocab u know thats what i like bout u,u bring tha multies but u know they aint there fo nothin,they hit at tha same time..feel me?"

.::[color=light blue]~:{Elemental[/color]Realm}:~[color=light blue]::.[/color]

[color=light blue]***[/color]Urban AKA[color=light blue]***[/color]
                    [color=light blue]***[/color]G-Unit_DLT[color=light blue]***[/color]
                    [color=light blue]***[/color]Da Culprit[color=light blue]***[/color]
                    [color=light blue]***[/color]Chilli[color=light blue]***[/color]
                    [color=light blue]***[/color]KrisTalMeth[color=light blue]***[/color]
                    [color=light blue]***[/color]C.A.L.[color=light blue]***[/color]
                    [color=light blue]***[/color]Joe Cre3p[color=light blue]***[/color]
                    [color=light blue]***[/color]Da-Savior[color=light blue]***[/color]
                    [color=light blue]***[/color]CatInTheHat[color=light blue]***[/color]
                    [color=light blue]***[/color]V 9 1 9 V[color=light blue]***[/color]

[color=light blue]"Fuck with any of my nicca's in ER...and thats where you end up, the ER!"[/color]

Illest Audios:

"World War IV (Rep Yo Crew!)" Ft. Brymstone, Marr, Halla, and R-iZzY
                    "We needa chick" Ft. Urban AKA
                    "Take Me Back" Ft. Dirty Dutchess

Record: 19-3 (17 KO's)

Wins:

Meta-PhiZiKz (KO)//HERO (KO)//Implicit (2xKO)
                    CAL (KO)//Pawl Derty (KO)//CRYSTAL (KO)
                    BIG BOY (KO)//DesertTree313 (5-2)//Can~I~Bus (KO)
                    HallaAtAtlanta (KO)//Drast-ick (KO)//Shadow Killa (DQ)
                    Elhada (KO)//sniper113 (KO)//Jay'anims (KO)
                    BeastX (5-2 **Audio Match**)//Concepts (KO)
                    ThugAngel03 (KO)//

Losses:

D Gree (KO)//Brooklyn (KO)//Lil-Magician (KO)

**ROOKIE TOURNEY CHAMPION**

Bitch List:
                    Pawl Derty - J Nice - Drast-ick - BeastX

"I kno alot of these *****s above most wont "G-Unit DLT" gone//but my beef will fuck up your grill and not the type you put franks on" ~ Lloyd Banks

***IceChilla***

Comment

Bizzle
                      Rollin
                      Alone]
                      Gettin Stoned]
                      On my own]
                      Mass respect for. Gess Hava, Tennessee, Brooklyn]

Comment

yo BIZZLE you sayin it like you wanted beef

did you or summit?

thanx G-unit

uppin 4 votes

1-0 tommy bizzle

*U.K WHUT*

*D12 World Til I Die*

*FUCK JA RULE*

Comment

2 - 0 to me - will it be a KO????

no i dont want beef

Comment

yes it probably will be a K.O

i think i did o.k 4 my 1st battle?!

*U.K WHUT*

*D12 World Til I Die*

*FUCK JA RULE*

Comment

uppin for a KO

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by seonpotter, Today, 03:39 AM
                              0 responses