Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Lax were you at

beef or not

i was looking around my thread bro and i see you postin in most of them. with little things to say. if you got a problem with me or cause any other reason gave you fucken balls and tell me like a man.
    G.O.A.T.

It's like dis, I don't like ya girl.....and at tha same time i barely know ya girl. So if you want it wit me over dat then it's whatever, i don't really like either but just ain't have nothing 2 say to ya. If i had something to let off my chest then it would have been off...you can take dis how you want it....it really don't matter

Comment

***** what you mean you don't like my girl, explain that shit
      G.O.A.T.

Comment

I don't like her, and i hate when you 2 go around here sayin' ya love each other. If she think you ain't gettin' pussy then you playin her. Dat's not love. Wut about when she gave Brick City dat 5 mintues worth of straight WEBCAM? Dat's not love. Im don't want you 2 get pissed but im just tellin you like it is dawg

Comment

were you at on that answer
          G.O.A.T.

Comment

about me breaking it down? Or do you want me 2 tell you how tha shit started?

Comment

playa i hear you but shit ain't the same in holland like it yes here. She don't know how it is. She thinks its ok and you know what i learned to let it go. plus what you mean i'm getting pussy?
              G.O.A.T.

Comment

tell me how the shit started ***** cause you better have something to back them facts. cause you play a deadly game ***** don't be making lies about me and her.

talk
                G.O.A.T.

Comment

It gotta be true, you are thousands of miles away from her, you i seen ya pics and tha girls think ya cute, girls where you stay probably think tha same thing, and given tha chance........you'll tear some pussy up and you can't deny it....

Comment

look dawg thats true i have lots of girls around here that want to fuck. but that ain't me. i'm nt a fucken teenage lookin for pussy. but more like a family. plus we don't even talk anymore cause she don't trust me. it ain't my fault girls reply to my pictures. fuck i mean shit should i look like a ulgy ass *****
                    G.O.A.T.

Comment

This is how shit started wit me and ya girl...

Ok look, one day i was bored so i started looking through some old shit and so a thread about girls showing pics. I went in and looked at tha first few pages, i seen pics of ya girl and dat APH chick. So i made a post and said 15 pages of bullshit, ugly ass bitches jumping up and down like they fine. I went on about the boys who said they were pretty in thread, and said they were desperate and shit. Next, ya girl seen wut i said and said something about me, i came back wit some strong shit, then she's really pissed, then you come in, we have a few words, then Kign On Qb came from no where and said some shit, i came at him then i left. When I leave she's calling me asshole and dumb shit like dat, so fuk her. Then tha shit just went some where else when me and you had all tha fuckin' beef. King and yourself makin' fuckin' diss' and shit. Mean while, im still takin' some shots at ya girl for calling me as asshole, then some shit came up and i make the "Im leaving this froum" thread. I come back and haven't talked 2 her since and this is tha first time i really saying something 2 you. This is where we stand now so it's whatever....

Comment

look dawg i don't even know if we are still together. everyone is acting like cause i'm cute i'm going to cheat and thats why she ain't talking to me. cause she hates when a beef with people over her i will respect that and leave it like this. you got a problem with her forget it. and be a man and bring it with me. and i hope her being white and me being black ain't got nothing to do with it cause if so then shit me and you got beef like never before seen on this board. if not then we cool

peace
                        G.O.A.T.

Comment

This ain't no race issure, i didn't even think of it like that but since you brought it up, im not really down wit tha whole Miss race shit, but whatever fits you, i can't say it's completely wrong, i've been out wit white girls, but they have 2 be very fuckin' fine. Not like BabyDevil. lmao no offence, some people might find her attractive..

Comment

MOTHER FUCKER, it ain't bout looks with me. and to me she was perfect on the inside. looks matter to ulgy people cause they want someone to show off. i love her cause she supported me. Plus the mix race thing is what i like seeing how i can pull girls and you seem to lack in that. but its cool. cause many *****s was jockin my girl. so don't act like you wasn't feeling her
                            G.O.A.T.

Comment

LMAO! You say only "Ugly" people look for looks? haha
                              Well i look for looks and i damn sure ain't ugly, you'll see wut im talkin' bout when I post my pic, gotta get my scanner 2 work tho. And naw, i wasn't really feelin' her. You should be tryin' 2 see dat ShadyGirl, just how i like em'

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 09:57 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post touhidfiverr  
                              Started by touhidfiverr, Today, 09:17 PM
                              0 responses