~4-? (3 K.O.)~

~ elperrovolador~
    ~Nautical(5-1)~
    ~thug grl 23~
    ~J Mac~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

U
    MiAmI

yo0o lilmagician, im attackin u with so much precision, slicing u open, leavin u in need of some stichin//
    now ur in a possition of bein under susspition of bitchin cause ur gonna lose to money, all ur punches are gonna be missin//
    just cause ubeat me once, u bat me twice dont mean this time u gotta take it nice//
    cause either way ima slice holes in u and use ur small balls for monopoly dice//
    with my lyrics im gonna flip ur ass to ur head, leaving u and ur battle record half past dead//
    ThE FrAnChIzE

~ Shadow Killa ~

~ Jay'anims ~

~ Div- tha workhorse ~

~ Nine Eight ~

~ TheIllestEver ~

~ $MoNeY FlOwZ$-Merderous Money ~

~ C.A.L ~

~ Hallaatatlanta ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*battle record*

~4-? (3 K.O.)~

~ elperrovolador~
    ~Nautical(5-1)~
    ~thug grl 23~
    ~J Mac~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

U
    MiAmI

Comment

ight spit lilmag...
      ThE FrAnChIzE

~ Shadow Killa ~

~ Jay'anims ~

~ Div- tha workhorse ~

~ Nine Eight ~

~ TheIllestEver ~

~ C.A.L ~

~ Hallaatatlanta ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*battle record*

~4-? (3 K.O.)~

~ elperrovolador~
      ~Nautical(5-1)~
      ~thug grl 23~
      ~J Mac~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

U
      MiAmI

Comment

Im about to WRECK HIS NERVES IN, this aint a 'text buffet' homie, so why you up for a
        'SECOND SERVING'?//
        I bring the TEKS TO NERD KIDS, claim ur 'Always BlayZed', well im ur 'rehab DETENTION SERVICE"//
        All my TEXT IS PERFECT when im BLESSING VERSES, a '10 on the rictor scale' when i 'SPIT THE LAND SHAKES'//
        You must have MISSED MY LAST PHRASE, cuz each SCRIPT THIS MAN MAKES is 'murder' like the FIFTH AND MAC BLAZED//
        Ive been 'forced to win' by a 'WRITTEN MANDATE', the win? you "turning it over" like you "FLIPPING PANCAKES"//
        Hope ur EQUIPPED WIT BAND AIDS, 'hands' so far down ur 'throat', that i could 'GRIP YOUR GLANDS BLAYZE'//
        Dont wanna see this kid FLIP A RAMPAGE wit BULLISH SHIT, man fuck a secret cuz im bout to DEVULGE YOUR BITCH//
        Likes to be ENGULFED WIT 'SPITS', heards shes 'intelligent' and 'schooled neek' then ENDULGED HIS 'KIDS'//(gargle up slut!!)
        She liked the BULGE AND 'JIZZ', so how it feels to kiss neek?, my bad but you know what the MOTTO IS MAYNE!!//
        AWESOME WITH PAIN when CONQUERING LAMES, since you like to 'spit fire', ill make sure ur 'TONSILS IN FLAMES'//
        Money wanted to MODEL THE GAME, since the kid wanted to 'speak his mind' i made him "SWALLOW HIS BRAIN"//
        Throw BOTTLES AND CHAINS til ur NOSTRILS AND VEINS have FOSSILS TO DRAIN like the APPOLLO REMAINS//

~~KiLlEr BaR~~
        no wonder ppl LAUGH AT YOUR POSTS, im not impressed, all your 'lines sucked' like
        "VACCUMING COKE"//

There mah 10 lines upping for votes
        Lyrical Mafia

| Capital P | Brooklyn | Deep | Aphyna | Lil magician | Hero| Funk | Famous| Concepts
        | Shadygirl | PurePlaya | Marr | Dgree | Nautical |

Battle Record
        92 Wins 75 KO's

Spanxter (5-1)--Spanxster (KO)--Forc1fied (KO)--Yomamas (KO)--Shadylove313 (5-4)--Valley All-Star (KO)--Valley All-Star (5-1)-- Elhada (KO)-- Dirty Irish (KO)--2-Swifty (KO)-- KG The Kid (KO)--Noone (KO)--Skeptikal (KO)-- Young Gotie (5-3)-- Noone (KO)--0oSlim**Miami (KO)--D12 Member (KO)--Hallaatatlanta (KO)--Madicineman (KO)--Hack (KO)--2-Swifty (5-1)--J_Mac (5-1)--Tiger (KO)--Mc Joost (KO)--Dark Blaze (5-1)--Mack Tee(5-1)--Pepino (4-0 ko)--nine eight (3-0)--Big Boy (4-0)--eminem12345--mc dean(10-3)--Da Culprit (5-3)--dominion= (5-3)--The real platoon!=(ko)--Dirteminded82=(5-2)--ChitownsMackM=(ko)--SparxxMC=(KO)--180=(KO)--C.A.L=(KO)--Quiet Riot=(KO)--Tenacity=(4-0)--lost my self=(5-0)--Mc Pyro=(6-1)--Da_Culprit=(5-3)--desertree313=(6-1)--untouchab=(KO)--chitownMackM=(ko)--untouchab=(KO)--Jay' aims=(ko)--dirteminded82=(KO)--Japunka$$=(ko)--Dino=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--$money flow$=(ko)--skeptikal=(5-4)--G-Unit_DLT=(7-1)--E.C.A.A.T=(KO)--$money flows$=(ko)--catinthehat=(KO)--Rip~Da~Jacka=(ko)--Elhada=(ko)--Hero=(6-4)--R-P-A=(5-2)--Cutty=(ko)--D12- Jon=(KO)--Pawl Dirty=(6-4)--King Of Qb =(KO)--Jack-Frost=(Ko)--goph dogg=(ko)--KidC=(5-1)--Black Knigh=(ko)--Dgree=(5-4)--Money Maker=(ko)--Div=(ko)--Provokotive=(ko)--The Curse=(5-3)--Hero=(ko)--Da Culprit=(Ko)--G-Unit DLT=(Ko)--ASHYB=(KO)--G-Unit_DLT=(KO)--Div=(KO)--untouchab=(KO)--trioofsixes=(KO)--Shadow Killa=(Ko)--dalet2k=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--Kg tha Kid=(4-1)--Lyrical Compact=(Ko)--TheRealPlatoon!=(5-3)

2 Losses
        Therealplatoon=(KO)--Urban AKA=(4-5)

**Lil Magician, Tennessee, 2-Swifty**

Comment

Yo Money Flow$! No beef! But dawg...5 lines? Whats up with that? This battle was by far a win for lil magician! He whooped that ass...Money Flow$ you can spit...your flow was just lazy this time! No beef! But my vote goes to lil magician!

Yo! Can yall vote on my battle with Shadow Killah! thanks!

G-Unit_DLT
          : "Im the future like sperm samples"
          LyricalAssassin: "ill tell you flat out G-Unit,,,i think you one of the dopest at d12 now"
          Capital P: "u got nice fuckin vocab u know thats what i like bout u,u bring tha multies but u know they aint there fo nothin,they hit at tha same time..feel me?"

.::[color=light blue]~:{Elemental[/color]Realm}:~[color=light blue]::.[/color]

[color=light blue]***[/color]Urban AKA[color=light blue]***[/color]
          [color=light blue]***[/color]G-Unit_DLT[color=light blue]***[/color]
          [color=light blue]***[/color]Da Culprit[color=light blue]***[/color]
          [color=light blue]***[/color]Chilli[color=light blue]***[/color]
          [color=light blue]***[/color]KrisTalMeth[color=light blue]***[/color]
          [color=light blue]***[/color]C.A.L.[color=light blue]***[/color]
          [color=light blue]***[/color]Joe Cre3p[color=light blue]***[/color]
          [color=light blue]***[/color]Da-Savior[color=light blue]***[/color]
          [color=light blue]***[/color]CatInTheHat[color=light blue]***[/color]
          [color=light blue]***[/color]V 9 1 9 V[color=light blue]***[/color]

[color=light blue]"Fuck with any of my nicca's in ER...and thats where you end up, the ER!"[/color]
          -----------------------------------
          -----------------------------------

Illest Audios:

"World War IV (Rep Yo Crew!)" Ft. Brymstone, Marr, Halla, and R-iZzY
          "We needa chick" Ft. Urban AKA
          "Take Me Back" Ft. Dirty Dutchess

Record: 19-3 (17 KO's)

Wins:

Meta-PhiZiKz (KO)//HERO (KO)//Implicit (2xKO)
          CAL (KO)//Pawl Derty (KO)//CRYSTAL (KO)
          BIG BOY (KO)//DesertTree313 (5-2)//Can~I~Bus (KO)
          HallaAtAtlanta (KO)//Drast-ick (KO)//Shadow Killa (DQ)
          Elhada (KO)//sniper113 (KO)//Jay'anims (KO)
          BeastX (5-2 **Audio Match**)//Concepts (KO)
          ThugAngel03 (KO)//

Losses:

D Gree (KO)//Brooklyn (KO)//Lil-Magician (KO)

**ROOKIE TOURNEY CHAMPION**

Bitch List:
          Pawl Derty - J Nice - Drast-ick - BeastX

"I kno alot of these *****s above most wont "G-Unit DLT" gone//but my beef will fuck up your grill and not the type you put franks on" ~ Lloyd Banks

***IceChilla***

Comment

thanx

1-0

upping
            Lyrical Mafia

| Capital P | Brooklyn | Deep | Aphyna | Lil magician | Hero| Funk | Famous| Concepts

Battle Record
            92 Wins 75 KO's

Spanxter (5-1)--Spanxster (KO)--Forc1fied (KO)--Yomamas (KO)--Shadylove313 (5-4)--Valley All-Star (KO)--Valley All-Star (5-1)-- Elhada (KO)-- Dirty Irish (KO)--2-Swifty (KO)-- KG The Kid (KO)--Noone (KO)--Skeptikal (KO)-- Young Gotie (5-3)-- Noone (KO)--0oSlim**Miami (KO)--D12 Member (KO)--Hallaatatlanta (KO)--Madicineman (KO)--Hack (KO)--2-Swifty (5-1)--J_Mac (5-1)--Tiger (KO)--Mc Joost (KO)--Dark Blaze (5-1)--Mack Tee(5-1)--Pepino (4-0 ko)--nine eight (3-0)--Big Boy (4-0)--eminem12345--mc dean(10-3)--Da Culprit (5-3)--dominion= (5-3)--The real platoon!=(ko)--Dirteminded82=(5-2)--ChitownsMackM=(ko)--SparxxMC=(KO)--180=(KO)--C.A.L=(KO)--Quiet Riot=(KO)--Tenacity=(4-0)--lost my self=(5-0)--Mc Pyro=(6-1)--Da_Culprit=(5-3)--desertree313=(6-1)--untouchab=(KO)--chitownMackM=(ko)--untouchab=(KO)--Jay' aims=(ko)--dirteminded82=(KO)--Japunka$$=(ko)--Dino=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--$money flow$=(ko)--skeptikal=(5-4)--G-Unit_DLT=(7-1)--E.C.A.A.T=(KO)--$money flows$=(ko)--catinthehat=(KO)--Rip~Da~Jacka=(ko)--Elhada=(ko)--Hero=(6-4)--R-P-A=(5-2)--Cutty=(ko)--D12- Jon=(KO)--Pawl Dirty=(6-4)--King Of Qb =(KO)--Jack-Frost=(Ko)--goph dogg=(ko)--KidC=(5-1)--Black Knigh=(ko)--Dgree=(5-4)--Money Maker=(ko)--Div=(ko)--Provokotive=(ko)--The Curse=(5-3)--Hero=(ko)--Da Culprit=(Ko)--G-Unit DLT=(Ko)--ASHYB=(KO)--G-Unit_DLT=(KO)--Div=(KO)--untouchab=(KO)--trioofsixes=(KO)--Shadow Killa=(Ko)--dalet2k=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--Kg tha Kid=(4-1)--Lyrical Compact=(Ko)--TheRealPlatoon!=(5-3)

2 Losses

Comment

yo0o lilmagician dawg wat is that yo0o you where ta one that said 10 lines...and by tha way G_unit i usebars not lins so i did 10 lines lilmag u did lyk 20 yo0o that a disqualification dawg...you where tha one that said 10 lines yo0o...wassup with that sorry G_unit but ya vote dont count....
              ThE FrAnChIzE

~ Shadow Killa ~

~ Jay'anims ~

~ Div- tha workhorse ~

~ Nine Eight ~

~ TheIllestEver ~

~ C.A.L ~

~ Hallaatatlanta ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*battle record*

~4-? (3 K.O.)~

~ elperrovolador~
              ~Nautical(5-1)~
              ~thug grl 23~
              ~J Mac~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

U
              MiAmI

Comment

well that woent xacly 10 line it was 12!!! what ur goin to puzzy out for 2 more lines?? man upping
                Lyrical Mafia

Battle Record
                92 Wins 75 KO's

2 Losses

Comment

dawg i said 10 lines not 10 bars u have fukin 20 lines there...
                  ThE FrAnChIzE

~ Shadow Killa ~

~ Jay'anims ~

~ Div- tha workhorse ~

~ Nine Eight ~

~ TheIllestEver ~

~ C.A.L ~

~ Hallaatatlanta ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*battle record*

~4-? (3 K.O.)~

~ elperrovolador~
                  ~Nautical(5-1)~
                  ~thug grl 23~
                  ~J Mac~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

U
                  MiAmI

Comment

lilmagic's lines were just longer dey were still lines tho. but i'd vote for magician cuz he still over all had da betta verse me and ghost is dyin for some votes on our battle dat is 3 days old and only got one vote for it
                    for da love of god will some of ya'll go ova dere and help us out. its da one dat says 0-0 vote now battle.........
                    CRYSTAL [email protected]
                    Presents...

-- The Finest Collection Of Independent MCs To Date --
                    *The Rap Killers Be Here*

.:CC Roster:.
                    :::> Zen :: ALphA-OmeGA :: Urban AKA :: dirteminded82 :: Cutty :: verbal assult :: Kritikal :: Teknique <:::

Comment

oh and my lines look big cuz i got them separedtec i press enter on the rhymes and cap the rhymes too

that thats why it lookz big

plus u spit 5 lines so whatz ya'll point
                      Lyrical Mafia

Battle Record
                      92 Wins 75 KO's

2 Losses

Comment

yo0o if u countin that as lines then that aint fukin fair dawg i thought u meant fukin lines like how i did it but if thats how it is then i should be able to spit 5 more lines oru should take off 5 lines or some shyt...1one
                        ThE FrAnChIzE

~ Shadow Killa ~

~ Jay'anims ~

~ Div- tha workhorse ~

~ Nine Eight ~

~ TheIllestEver ~

~ C.A.L ~

~ Hallaatatlanta ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*battle record*

~4-? (3 K.O.)~

~ elperrovolador~
                        ~Nautical(5-1)~
                        ~thug grl 23~
                        ~J Mac~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

U
                        MiAmI

Comment

i spit 5 bars dawg...w/e man u win fuk it
                          ThE FrAnChIzE

~ Shadow Killa ~

~ Jay'anims ~

~ Div- tha workhorse ~

~ Nine Eight ~

~ TheIllestEver ~

~ C.A.L ~

~ Hallaatatlanta ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*battle record*

~4-? (3 K.O.)~

~ elperrovolador~
                          ~Nautical(5-1)~
                          ~thug grl 23~
                          ~J Mac~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

U
                          MiAmI

Comment

Originally posted by Nautical
                            lol, that was dope shit magician

money flowz dont complain homie remember when we battled and i said 15 lines and u came with like 24 and i let that slide. just go on ya know?
                            lmao
                            Lyrical Mafia

Battle Record
                            92 Wins 75 KO's

2 Losses

Comment

upping!
                              Lyrical Mafia

Battle Record
                              92 Wins 75 KO's

2 Losses

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 08:25 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view