*Quick ?---HoW MAnY LiNES IS this ***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Quick ?---HoW MAnY LiNES IS this ***

u may have to use your hands AND feet to count this--- dont count the // (slashes) either-- im talkin lines---- BKJ murdered me with this spit but the max amount of lines is 20--- i dont want the win or DQ-- i could care less- i just wanna make this aspect clear to this guy so other MC's dont complain (cuz i know they would)

theres a fake emcee goin around fabricatin his spit, eaten him for breakfast and poopin you out is the only way he could be the-shit/
    stupid kid think he's a thug now just cause he got his g kit, yo but fuck the subliminals we all know who's da-culprit/

muthafucka how gangsta can you be sittin in front of a PC?, the only street shit you've ever seen was on-TV/
    just face it man your not a thug your a 2pac wannabe, shit the most graphical thing you ever saw was drawn-3d/

be carefule the way you throw your words down, you woudln't even last 5 seonds in my-town/
    come here and talk that shit you'll get clowned, we'll rush you like water and have you runnin for high-ground/

90% of your fucking verse was was insulting my name, i guess that's because it was only the size of a salt-grain/
    you ain't even got any flow it's more like light rain, an investigation of people being bored to death leaves you at fault-mang/

fucking little punk pussy bitch read my fucking lips, you ain't a thug just a bitch with some hollow-tips/
    too poor to buy new ones so the metal strips, until your gun jams up and you left to swollow-dicks/

your battle record has got your fucking ego high, but i'm gonna get scientifc on your ass like bill-nye/
    what goes up must come down like chicken little fallen from the sky, make no mistake about it bitch you will-die/

why the fuck would you mess with me man you said yourself my crew's an army, don't you even know enough to understand you can't harm-me/
    my flow is uncaintable you'd have to be foolish to try and jar-me, you just annoying little fuck I'll swat you out of the sky darn-bee/

it's time to fucking end this shit right here and now, i ain't worried though cause the only beef you've ever had was from-cow/
    fuckin bitch i murdered you and grinded you into some fucking dog chow, it was overkille though I could killed you witha thumb-dowle/

you damn right about me being rich I could buy your life so why risk it, stupid fuckin bum don't fuck with this pimp-shit/
    got the whole country in my bracket even your mom's in it, so tell me hows it feel to get murdered by a whiteboy who likes limp-bizkit/
    South Perth Crew
    T-Dot Madness

$Elemental Realm$
    Da Culprit
    Urban AKA
    G-Unit_DLT
    CAL
    KristalMeth
    CatInTheHat
    Chilli
    Capital P
    Sniper

Crew Battle Record:
    3-0
    The Frachize (KO) // Street Justice// The Realm

D12world Battle Record:
    20-10

Wins
    CAL// Hava Gess (KO)// Javarino(KO)// Tha Tiger (5-4)// Untouchab(5-4)(KO)// DJ Sleek(KO)// Emcee Falcon(KO)// Blayze(KO)// Mizfit Monstar(KO)// KonKluzzion(KO)// MC Dean(KO)// LyricalAssAssin (x2)// Face OF Death(KO)// Forcified// G-UnitDLT(KO)// DIV(KO)// Alpha Omega (5-0)// Dominion
    Defeats
    Dgree// Pistol Whip// Tennessee// KG tha Kid// Xternil// L'il Magician (x3)// Sniper113// BKJ1216(2)

Respects go out to: Dgree, TO menice, To my crew of course, Tennesee (tight rapper), KG THA KID, Shaday's Lady (got her shit together), Famous420, $ilk & Jools(do ya thing Goup Home), RealPlatoon (ILL), Cre3P,

Da Culprit's Audio Page

Lyrical Mafia

| Capital P | Brooklyn | Deep | Aphyna | Lil magician | Hero| Funk | Famous| Concepts
    | Shadygirl | PurePlaya | Marr | Dgree | Nautical |

Battle Record
    92 Wins 75 KO's

Spanxter (5-1)--Spanxster (KO)--Forc1fied (KO)--Yomamas (KO)--Shadylove313 (5-4)--Valley All-Star (KO)--Valley All-Star (5-1)-- Elhada (KO)-- Dirty Irish (KO)--2-Swifty (KO)-- KG The Kid (KO)--Noone (KO)--Skeptikal (KO)-- Young Gotie (5-3)-- Noone (KO)--0oSlim**Miami (KO)--D12 Member (KO)--Hallaatatlanta (KO)--Madicineman (KO)--Hack (KO)--2-Swifty (5-1)--J_Mac (5-1)--Tiger (KO)--Mc Joost (KO)--Dark Blaze (5-1)--Mack Tee(5-1)--Pepino (4-0 ko)--nine eight (3-0)--Big Boy (4-0)--eminem12345--mc dean(10-3)--Da Culprit (5-3)--dominion= (5-3)--The real platoon!=(ko)--Dirteminded82=(5-2)--ChitownsMackM=(ko)--SparxxMC=(KO)--180=(KO)--C.A.L=(KO)--Quiet Riot=(KO)--Tenacity=(4-0)--lost my self=(5-0)--Mc Pyro=(6-1)--Da_Culprit=(5-3)--desertree313=(6-1)--untouchab=(KO)--chitownMackM=(ko)--untouchab=(KO)--Jay' aims=(ko)--dirteminded82=(KO)--Japunka$$=(ko)--Dino=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--$money flow$=(ko)--skeptikal=(5-4)--G-Unit_DLT=(7-1)--E.C.A.A.T=(KO)--$money flows$=(ko)--catinthehat=(KO)--Rip~Da~Jacka=(ko)--Elhada=(ko)--Hero=(6-4)--R-P-A=(5-2)--Cutty=(ko)--D12- Jon=(KO)--Pawl Dirty=(6-4)--King Of Qb =(KO)--Jack-Frost=(Ko)--goph dogg=(ko)--KidC=(5-1)--Black Knigh=(ko)--Dgree=(5-4)--Money Maker=(ko)--Div=(ko)--Provokotive=(ko)--The Curse=(5-3)--Hero=(ko)--Da Culprit=(Ko)--G-Unit DLT=(Ko)--ASHYB=(KO)--G-Unit_DLT=(KO)--Div=(KO)--untouchab=(KO)--trioofsixes=(KO)--Shadow Killa=(Ko)--dalet2k=(KO)--hallaatatlanta=(KO)--Kg tha Kid=(4-1)--Lyrical Compact=(Ko)--TheRealPlatoon!=(5-3)

2 Losses
    Therealplatoon=(KO)--Urban AKA=(4-5)

**Lil Magician, Tennessee, 2-Swifty**

Comment

i got 22 lines, he had a bunch of partial lines so it looked longer but if u combine the half lines then it comes out to 22. PEACE
      a.k.a. That Anti-Encore Son of a Bitch...

"When I rap I address anyone when I feel like
      I have to confess what I feel inside..." - Talib Kweli

Comment

its def not 18-- please--- 22 is still over but that thing is like 30 lines---

can u explain multies to this guy too since he so confident
        South Perth Crew
        T-Dot Madness

$Elemental Realm$
        Da Culprit
        Urban AKA
        G-Unit_DLT
        CAL
        KristalMeth
        CatInTheHat
        Chilli
        Capital P
        Sniper

Crew Battle Record:
        3-0

D12world Battle Record:
        20-10

Wins
        CAL// Hava Gess (KO)// Javarino(KO)// Tha Tiger (5-4)// Untouchab(5-4)(KO)// DJ Sleek(KO)// Emcee Falcon(KO)// Blayze(KO)// Mizfit Monstar(KO)// KonKluzzion(KO)// MC Dean(KO)// LyricalAssAssin (x2)// Face OF Death(KO)// Forcified// G-UnitDLT(KO)// DIV(KO)// Alpha Omega (5-0)// Dominion
        Defeats
        Dgree// Pistol Whip// Tennessee// KG tha Kid// Xternil// L'il Magician (x3)// Sniper113// BKJ1216(2)

Respects go out to: Dgree, TO menice, To my crew of course, Tennesee (tight rapper), KG THA KID, Shaday's Lady (got her shit together), Famous420, $ilk & Jools(do ya thing Goup Home), RealPlatoon (ILL), Cre3P,

Da Culprit's Audio Page

Comment

LMAO this is just sad man
          Signature are useless.

Comment

yo man it just looks longer, now he did go over, but it looks longer due to the partial lines, now if your sayin the partial lines are a line then he definately went over. Most of the time the length shouldnt matter if he clearly kicked your ass like you said he did at the beginning of your post.

Comment

i know he did-- but he telling me to be man and take a loss-- but he cant be man and admit he went over like wtf? rules are put it place to be folowed not broken

and halla-- im not sure u know what a multie is either
              multis dont make lines longer--
              multies are

..........................................my town
              ..........................................high ground

that dont make lines bigger
              South Perth Crew
              T-Dot Madness

$Elemental Realm$
              Da Culprit
              Urban AKA
              G-Unit_DLT
              CAL
              KristalMeth
              CatInTheHat
              Chilli
              Capital P
              Sniper

Crew Battle Record:
              3-0

D12world Battle Record:
              20-10

Wins
              Defeats

Da Culprit's Audio Page

Comment

i'm not making excuses---- the win or loss is not in argument here--- im trying to teach BKJ some basics in rapping--
                so please
                somebody help this guy
                South Perth Crew
                T-Dot Madness

$Elemental Realm$
                Da Culprit
                Urban AKA
                G-Unit_DLT
                CAL
                KristalMeth
                CatInTheHat
                Chilli
                Capital P
                Sniper

Crew Battle Record:
                3-0

D12world Battle Record:
                20-10

Wins
                Defeats

Da Culprit's Audio Page

Comment

multies are rhyming twice in one line like,

My day is kinda ~cruddy~, so i called up my best ~buddy~ and murdered him in the ~study~/

thats an example of a multi, BKJ was just using really long lines so it looked like two, but a really long line if its not 2 full ones would count as 1, or you could count it as 1 1/2 and even counting it as 1 1/2 he only went over by two lines, so if i were you i'd just let it rest. Cus two lines aint somethin to bitch over, i prolly go over by a line or two in every battle, most MC's do. so just accept the KO playa. PEACE

Comment

lol thats not a multie----
                    your think something like

ill hit u with a BAT and ill break your BACK//

thats not a multie--its just a ryme scheme--2 rymes in one line
                    multies are two consectutive rymes in ONE word like

.......................................weak shit
                    .......................................sleep with
                    .......................................reap bit

get it--- i aint startin beef with anyone in this thread-- im just clarrifyin some aspects that ppl got twisted

peace
                    South Perth Crew
                    T-Dot Madness

$Elemental Realm$
                    Da Culprit
                    Urban AKA
                    G-Unit_DLT
                    CAL
                    KristalMeth
                    CatInTheHat
                    Chilli
                    Capital P
                    Sniper

Crew Battle Record:
                    3-0

D12world Battle Record:
                    20-10

Wins
                    Defeats

Da Culprit's Audio Page

Comment

funk those are combos
                      multies are using a ab or abc style like this
                      multies go like this
                      rhyme(a) rhyme rhyme/
                      rhyme(a) rhyme ryme/
                      when I look at my verse I think what through you off was the ,
                      Signature are useless.

Comment

multies are rhyming twice in one line like,

My day is kinda ~cruddy~, so i called up my best ~buddy~ and murdered him in the ~study~/

thats an example of a multi, BKJ was just using really long lines so it looked like two, but a really long line if its not 2 full ones would count as 1, or you could count it as 1 1/2 and even counting it as 1 1/2 he only went over by two lines, so if i were you i'd just let it rest. Cus two lines aint somethin to bitch over, i prolly go over by a line or two in every battle, most MC's do. so just accept the KO playa. PEACE

u must not be reading the thread

IM NOT ARGUING THE KO FOR THE LAST TIME--HE WON!!!
                        IM ARGUING WHAT HE THINKS MULTIES ARE IN A LINE!!!
                        AND HOW MANY THERE ARE
                        South Perth Crew
                        T-Dot Madness

$Elemental Realm$
                        Da Culprit
                        Urban AKA
                        G-Unit_DLT
                        CAL
                        KristalMeth
                        CatInTheHat
                        Chilli
                        Capital P
                        Sniper

Crew Battle Record:
                        3-0

D12world Battle Record:
                        20-10

Wins
                        Defeats

Da Culprit's Audio Page

Comment

damn BKJ gettin all grammatical in here with the ABC shit, lol but ya u might wanna explain multies to a bunch of peeps here cus a bunch of them think they are what i just gave an example of. PEACE

Comment

Originally posted by BKJ1216(2)
                            funk those are combos
                            multies are using a ab or abc style like this
                            multies go like this
                            rhyme(a) rhyme rhyme/
                            rhyme(a) rhyme ryme/
                            when I look at my verse I think what through you off was the ,

nah man---
                            your verse wasnt like that anyway
                            yours was

ryme A, ryme A ryme A//
                            ryme A ryme A, ryme A//

u never rymed three different sounds in two lines---like a matchin a--b matching b--- c mathing C

alright----fuck this thread--- next time everybody--set up your rules and clarify shit with your opponent--- cuz peeps in here have different perspective of ryming aspects

peace---- no beef BKJ
                            South Perth Crew
                            T-Dot Madness

$Elemental Realm$
                            Da Culprit
                            Urban AKA
                            G-Unit_DLT
                            CAL
                            KristalMeth
                            CatInTheHat
                            Chilli
                            Capital P
                            Sniper

Crew Battle Record:
                            3-0

D12world Battle Record:
                            20-10

Wins
                            Defeats

Da Culprit's Audio Page

Comment

I know I didn't go like that I went
                              rhyme(a) rhyme(a) rhyme
                              Signature are useless.

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by anradaliza, Yesterday, 11:23 PM