lol thats not a multie----
    your think something like

ill hit u with a BAT and ill break your BACK//

thats not a multie--its just a ryme scheme--2 rymes in one line
    multies are two consectutive rymes in ONE word like

.......................................weak shit
    .......................................sleep with
    .......................................reap bit

get it--- i aint startin beef with anyone in this thread-- im just clarrifyin some aspects that ppl got twisted

peace

Leave a comment:

• funk351744
    replied
    multies are rhyming twice in one line like,

My day is kinda ~cruddy~, so i called up my best ~buddy~ and murdered him in the ~study~/

thats an example of a multi, BKJ was just using really long lines so it looked like two, but a really long line if its not 2 full ones would count as 1, or you could count it as 1 1/2 and even counting it as 1 1/2 he only went over by two lines, so if i were you i'd just let it rest. Cus two lines aint somethin to bitch over, i prolly go over by a line or two in every battle, most MC's do. so just accept the KO playa. PEACE

Leave a comment:

• Da_Culprit
    replied
    i'm not making excuses---- the win or loss is not in argument here--- im trying to teach BKJ some basics in rapping--
    so please
    somebody help this guy

Leave a comment:

• Da_Culprit
    replied
    i know he did-- but he telling me to be man and take a loss-- but he cant be man and admit he went over like wtf? rules are put it place to be folowed not broken

and halla-- im not sure u know what a multie is either
    multis dont make lines longer--
    multies are

..........................................my town
    ..........................................high ground

that dont make lines bigger

Leave a comment:

• funk351744
    replied
    yo man it just looks longer, now he did go over, but it looks longer due to the partial lines, now if your sayin the partial lines are a line then he definately went over. Most of the time the length shouldnt matter if he clearly kicked your ass like you said he did at the beginning of your post.

Leave a comment:

• BKJ1216(2)
    replied
    LMAO this is just sad man

Leave a comment:

• Da_Culprit
    replied
    its def not 18-- please--- 22 is still over but that thing is like 30 lines---

can u explain multies to this guy too since he so confident

Leave a comment:

• funk351744
    replied
    i got 22 lines, he had a bunch of partial lines so it looked longer but if u combine the half lines then it comes out to 22. PEACE

Leave a comment:

• lilmagician35
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Da_Culprit
    started a topic *Quick ?---HoW MAnY LiNES IS this ***

*Quick ?---HoW MAnY LiNES IS this ***

u may have to use your hands AND feet to count this--- dont count the // (slashes) either-- im talkin lines---- BKJ murdered me with this spit but the max amount of lines is 20--- i dont want the win or DQ-- i could care less- i just wanna make this aspect clear to this guy so other MC's dont complain (cuz i know they would)

theres a fake emcee goin around fabricatin his spit, eaten him for breakfast and poopin you out is the only way he could be the-shit/
    stupid kid think he's a thug now just cause he got his g kit, yo but fuck the subliminals we all know who's da-culprit/

muthafucka how gangsta can you be sittin in front of a PC?, the only street shit you've ever seen was on-TV/
    just face it man your not a thug your a 2pac wannabe, shit the most graphical thing you ever saw was drawn-3d/

be carefule the way you throw your words down, you woudln't even last 5 seonds in my-town/
    come here and talk that shit you'll get clowned, we'll rush you like water and have you runnin for high-ground/

90% of your fucking verse was was insulting my name, i guess that's because it was only the size of a salt-grain/
    you ain't even got any flow it's more like light rain, an investigation of people being bored to death leaves you at fault-mang/

fucking little punk pussy bitch read my fucking lips, you ain't a thug just a bitch with some hollow-tips/
    too poor to buy new ones so the metal strips, until your gun jams up and you left to swollow-dicks/

your battle record has got your fucking ego high, but i'm gonna get scientifc on your ass like bill-nye/
    what goes up must come down like chicken little fallen from the sky, make no mistake about it bitch you will-die/

why the fuck would you mess with me man you said yourself my crew's an army, don't you even know enough to understand you can't harm-me/
    my flow is uncaintable you'd have to be foolish to try and jar-me, you just annoying little fuck I'll swat you out of the sky darn-bee/

it's time to fucking end this shit right here and now, i ain't worried though cause the only beef you've ever had was from-cow/
    fuckin bitch i murdered you and grinded you into some fucking dog chow, it was overkille though I could killed you witha thumb-dowle/

you damn right about me being rich I could buy your life so why risk it, stupid fuckin bum don't fuck with this pimp-shit/
    got the whole country in my bracket even your mom's in it, so tell me hows it feel to get murdered by a whiteboy who likes limp-bizkit/

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Campt1971, Today, 03:51 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Campt1971  
Started by RachelHelmik, Today, 01:43 AM
0 responses
0 likes