Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look At What Piggy Bank Has Caused

Ever since this track came out Shit has been Hectic with local mc's
    I have recieved gun threats. 2 diss tracks. phone threats. alot and i mean alot of Racism. If u woulda asked me a week ago ,Richy what would u do if sumbody threatens u with a gun? i would reply. I would run like hell. But thursday march 10th. I stood up and looked in the dudes face and said SHOOT ME. heres the article click on this link. VERY IMPORTANT READ for HIPHOP lovers. http://embassyentertainment.com/foru...topic.php?t=26 please read and reply

we gota stop this shit before it gets worse.
    www.myspace.com/richynix

Comment

dayum!
      yeh i was up in a club yesterday night....and the dj played piggybank, fuck fifty and checkmate all in a row...i mean they are good tracks, but all that does is stir the pot even more

Comment

well...here...
        It all starts out thursday night. march 10th 2005. I was chillin at dantes havin a drink cuz i had a rough day. Im chillin with two of my boys wen i get a phone call on my cellphone from a blocked number. The dude on the phone is saying "hey its Shawn come perform at Velvet lounge we wana hear you spit." Im like ight maybe later, im so used of people askin me that question that i dont even bother.

The dude calls me back. "hey its Shawn are u comin u got mad love up in here." I said wait a minute this aint Shawn this sounds like Saliva. so Im like "Saliva is that YOU?" He hangs up the phone. Im smell sumthin fishy so roll up to velvet loung with my 2 boys. Saliva gets on the mic and Spits a PRE RECORDED diss towards me. I than realized i got set up. But the thing is i was confused cuz i never had beaf with Saliva.

I thought we was straight. He use to call my phone a year ago askin me to work with him on a track. So the crowd was all his people, they all want me to Freestyle against he written track. Im so in shock with his RACIST TRACK that i was not in the mood. The rest of the academy show up. THey hit saliva with a few good ones on the mic. (freestyling might i add) and saliva comes back with some old verses hes been spittin since the early days of club Extreme. SO we all laughed.

Now Ill skip the threat saliva said to me wen he took a bullet and put it in my face. I stood up and told him to SHOOT ME. I aint got no GUN i aint a thug. So fuckit SAliva Shoot ME!. .... shit started gettin hectic so we all had to leave the club. Out on the street saliva starts yelling more Racial shit at me. he calls me a bitch. I replied. How am i a bitch wen im still standing lookin ur right in ur face callin u a racist. He gets more heated. Than one of the white dudes Saliva was rollin with Yells some racial shit at me. IM like UR FUCKIN WHITE TO, anyways.

From their the brawl started. Case Closed tried stoppin the fight them two coward ass white dudes tripped him and booted him in the face (just for tryin to make peace) figures them faggots pick on the peace maker. than SAGA tries pullin them dudes off of CASE cuz he was in bad shape on the ground. And saliva hit him. So SAGA turns around and basically smoked saliva in the face. If we werent out numbered we coulda done alot better for ourselves. but anyways. .... At the end of the day. CASECLOSED(ILLEST MC ALIVE) has to get surgery .

All for tryin to make peace and all becuz he loves music. I , RICHYNIX should be the one in the hospital. Cuz u punks are mad at me cuz im the youngest artist in windsor and im the most known. Go ahead SALIVA ill let u woop my ass over and over. And ill keep gettin up like a man and ill keep tryin to shake ur hand. CUz I AINT NO MOTHA FUCKIN RACIST. and im DEfenitely not a THUG. Im young CAT WHO LOVES MUSIC. i used to look up to u . now im lookin down at u with DISGUST on my FAce.

oh and one last thing. After saliva did his DISS track he tells me he wants to do it as a publicity stunt. create a FAKE BEAF/. Oh ur real gangsta. Create a fake beaf with me. OK well u wanted a Reply on the mic. Ur gona get ur reply. I shouldnt even mention ur name tho. U already got more fame off my name than u deserve.

( diss Track Coming soon) Richynix No Romance available in HMV
        RichyNIx new ALBUM coming SPRING 2005. www.richynix.com
        PEACE --------- 1-800-STOP-RACISM
        Last edited by TheMan; 03-12-2005, 02:23 PM.
        My other aliases:
        justp1ayin
        West
        Masai
        On The Shelf

Originally posted by Nasen
        i seeth for a minute
        Originally posted by Derty JaSoN
        i have no clue who was de-re whatever

Comment

bullshit

Comment

what the hell do u mean

why would piggybank involve u? u have nuthin to do with it and ur a nobody in rap, im not dissin u, maybe one day you'll be famous and all, but piggybank has nuthin to do with you

unless im missin the total message of this
            http://www.youtube.com/v/03fo6CQpiAw
            The G-MEN
            BEST IN THE NFC

7-6.... vs Philly
            WE BAAAAAAAAALLLLLLIN!

Comment

^^xactly, i dont see the connection with u
              The Movement!

G-Peezy!!1!
              www.gp.org

Comment

Originally posted by cz81725
                what the hell do u mean

why would piggybank involve u? u have nuthin to do with it and ur a nobody in rap, im not dissin u, maybe one day you'll be famous and all, but piggybank has nuthin to do with you

unless im missin the total message of this
                no offense taken. Im just speaking my mind. a week after the hype of piggy bank. all this Dissin started out. all these diss tracks. Im not famous but in my city. im very well known. and i open for any large act that comes to my city. I got all these people takin shots at me right after piggy bank comes out. maybe its just a coincidence. who knows. Im just speaking my mind. i have never been threatened with a gun just becuz i make music. its a lil harsh. but hey thats hiphop...... right?????
                www.myspace.com/richynix

Comment

wtf is this
                  Even when I was underage,
                  Mom was tellin' cops I was tryin' to run away,
                  I told her "Someday bitch you're gonna pay,"

Comment

His message was that ppl r following 50's example and starting beefs to promote themselves....

Comment

Originally posted by richynix
                      no offense taken. Im just speaking my mind. a week after the hype of piggy bank. all this Dissin started out. all these diss tracks. Im not famous but in my city. im very well known. and i open for any large act that comes to my city. I got all these people takin shots at me right after piggy bank comes out. maybe its just a coincidence. who knows. Im just speaking my mind. i have never been threatened with a gun just becuz i make music. its a lil harsh. but hey thats hiphop...... right?????

Maybe they found out your signed up to a message board on the net and now they think you're a pussy. And you're white, white rappers always get shot at by others.
                      Originally posted by Billy_72
                      Q: What did 50 Cent say to to his grandma after she knit him a sweater?
                      A: Gee, You knit?

Comment

people are trying to MIMMICK the beaf. but they take shit to seriously. thas all im sayin. My boy is in the hospital, he got jumped by buncha dudes who he doesnt even know. They just know him threw music. Now that aint Right. My boy is a peacemaker that loves hiphop. and now hes in the hospital and needs to get surgery . this is hiphop ?
                        www.myspace.com/richynix

Comment

Originally posted by richynix
                          what city u from? and im guessing u gotta be kinda known since ur with Royce in the pic (Did u ever do any tracks with him?)

but i wouldnt blame this on piggybank, i thought when i entered the thread u were gunna have sumthing directly connected 2 piggybank, i can see what u mean tho, people are following the promotional stunt of 50
                          http://www.youtube.com/v/03fo6CQpiAw
                          The G-MEN
                          BEST IN THE NFC

7-6.... vs Philly
                          WE BAAAAAAAAALLLLLLIN!

Comment

Originally posted by cz81725
                            what city u from?
                            Pretty sure he's from Detroit
                            Originally posted by Billy_72
                            Q: What did 50 Cent say to to his grandma after she knit him a sweater?
                            A: Gee, You knit?

Comment

Originally posted by JK47
                              His message was that ppl r following 50's example and starting beefs to promote themselves....
                              Exactly. and i also explained my personal experience.. im glad u have a good head on ur shoulders/ Watch as the rest of these fools continue to talk shit about this thread. Watch also the racist comments already made.

i have no tolerance for racism. My camp consists of Whites,Blacks,Arab and native. So FUCK U .. i get shots taken at me cuz im white. Dude i got my respect in the black community before even selling my cd to a white crowd. u dont know me (that was not directed to the person i quoted)
                              www.myspace.com/richynix

Comment

Post ad widget 300x250

Collapse

LATEST POSTS

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Deborahlanker, Today, 11:58 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Deborahlanker  
                              Started by Sivkounzana, Today, 11:22 AM